Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Applications Here

+27
hello2u08
Black_Doom
CrYpT_Weed204
RedSlide
DT_Rush
retroraygun
Foréigeann_Dubh
MY FaLcOn
LividiousII
Fuzzlezexion
jiffypillow
JoeyShmoy
snailer_33
Tdawg105
Eziggy121
killorama918
lacardeus
Blockhead44
zakpuck
kingbeatarator
beng128
Bishop1996
xOpt1m1st1c
Kthak5
Richaro
Beluga
Admin
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 4 Empty Re: Post Applications Here

Post  ajleong Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:05 am

[[oops when i put 2452 i ment 2442 im bad with numbers stuid dislexia]]

ajleong

Back to top Go down

Post  ajleong Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:13 pm

[[sorry about that post sister made that she want to ruin my life i am making a real one on he forums for real i'm sorry it will be up tonight]]

ajleong

Back to top Go down

Post  Cupcake Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:27 am

MineCraft account name:Pvtcupcake
Country of Residence and Time Zone:New Zealand Utc +12
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Role playing is acting out the or person
What is your reason for applying to this server?I like fallout and would like to play on a fallout themed server
Have you been banned before, if so why? Yes because one of the admins on the server got so angry and banned everyone playing at that moment
Do you agree with our rules?Fuck that shit i got a moustache (Yes)
Will you use the server's official texture pack?I'll get it working first and then i'll use it

Character name: Max
What is your character's race?:Human
Your character's story so far: Following a massive riot in the vault he was living in Max stumbled outside trying to escape the horrors he left inside he walked for days finding the world outside a much more terrifing place then the vault ever could have been.While fleeing from some raiders he thought were friendly Max fell down a mountain and lay calling for help untill he lost all his energy and fell unconsious for 3 days until a trading caravan saved him and carryed him to the nearest town where he has been laying broken but just recently his wounds healed now he walks the wastes atempting to find the vault he came form and save his friends he unwittingly left behind
Does or did your character have any companions or family? Max had a pet dog that in a the painc left inside the vault
How old is your character? 18
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?
Hes a short boy of athletic build and average weight with scars on his right arm, left leg and the right side of his face. Various cuts and bruises on his arms and torso, With thick short dark hair and dark blue eyes
Hight: 5,3
Weight: 65 kg
How does your character act? Max boasts himself as an expert marksmen but he
Character's occupation: Doctor
Does your character have an education? Basic level reading and writing
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: With the right equipment Max can heal other players however he is unable to self medicate without help
Does your character hate or fear anything? My character fears Incects (Of the Giant kind) and hates computers and complex technolgly
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):
Max lay as the blood poured form his wounds, He lets out a loud shout out for help but only the legionares are there to answer.As they crussified him he felt only sheer pain, No emotion and no sence just pain untill he felt no more.
Provide an image of your character's skin:I dont know how to do that sorry

Cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Cupcake wrote:MineCraft account name:Pvtcupcake
Character name: Max

- *Snicker* *Snack* this is how I cut my apps -

Oh I missed doing that so much...

But down to the judgement at hand.

Your prereqs are quite set in order as we wanted to see, with including the tag on the first try, very good. Character seems complancent in our world as well though we need to see a great deal more girth in your RP senario cause that will really let us see what kind of tone would you be possible in bringing into the server.

As for your skin you will need to post it to a photo hosting site and then have it linked back to your repost. (ex. photobucket, flicker, etc)

Make those minor modifications to your application and make a new post and then we will put it up for re-application, but for now...

DENIED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4