Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Applications Here

+27
hello2u08
Black_Doom
CrYpT_Weed204
RedSlide
DT_Rush
retroraygun
Foréigeann_Dubh
MY FaLcOn
LividiousII
Fuzzlezexion
jiffypillow
JoeyShmoy
snailer_33
Tdawg105
Eziggy121
killorama918
lacardeus
Blockhead44
zakpuck
kingbeatarator
beng128
Bishop1996
xOpt1m1st1c
Kthak5
Richaro
Beluga
Admin
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post Applications Here Empty Post Applications Here

Post  Admin Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Get applyin'!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ruinedworld2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here Empty Re: Post Applications Here

Post  Beluga Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 pm

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Eutychus_Aurelius
Your character's story so far: Eutychus doesn't remember his family, he was abandoned at birth. Locals from a nearby town found him alone in the wastes and raised him. They taught him the basics of survival and brought the boy in to their society. He felt safe from the dangers of the wastes until a group of bandits attacked the village, spilling the blood of anyone in their way. Eutychus was forced out into the wastes in search of shelter and food. He wandered the wastes for what seemed like days until he found a ruined building. Inside were hundreds of readable books, here he stayed safe and gained knowledge about past cultures. He learned about a once fierce and dominant empire called Rome, the books he intently read told him everything about Rome. What interested him the most was their military. The books described to him what the soldiers would wear, what weapons they used, and how they fought. He copied it all, and turned into a true Roman solider. He headed out and began to travel the wastes once more. He learned from a wastelander of a town to the east called New Commensia. It was built from Roman influence and Eutychus thought it would be a perfect place to settle. The journey was long and difficult, but he made it and entered the city not aware of what he would soon do and become.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? Doesn't know anything about his biological parents, foster parents were most likely slaughtered by bandits..
How old is your character? 31 as of 2448.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Eutychus has sort dark brown hair; his nails are bitten down due to stress. He wears steel armor trimmed with iron, underneath is a torn red shirt that covers his arms. His race is human.
How does your character act? He is serious about his occupation and overprotective about New Commensia. Eutychus is unfriendly when talking to newcomers as he believes they might be plotting against him or the town. He is paranoid.
Character's occupation: He is the latest mayor of the wooden town New Commensia.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He can speak phrases and basic words from the ancient language Latin.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He doesn't have any special skills, but he does have an entire town guard willing to protect him from danger.
Does your character hate or fear anything? Eutychus doesn't think fondly of the Herbtoxins, rumors say that they are trying to assassinate him and steal his role as mayor.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: Eutychus opened his eyes in breathed in slowly; he pulled a blade out of his left shoe and began to examine it as if he never saw it before. Today he will kill the mayor of New Commensia, today he would become a murder. Eutychus thought long about his decision the night before. "Was it justified?" he asked himself. "Of course not", he thought to himself, but the leaders of Rome didn't get to become emperors by playing fairly.
Eutychus proceeded to the town hall; here the mayor would perform a speech in a few hours. Eutychus had installed a hidden hatch underneath the podium that opened and lead the victim into a ditch filled with toxic material. The hatch could be opened remotely so that is where he headed. He waited and waited, until the mayor and a few town guards arrived outside the town hall. "Gather round, I have an important message for you all to hear." The mayor walked up to the stand. "As you all know we had a minor incident in the town mines the other day. I am afraid it is true; one of the miners was killed. It has truly been---" Eutychus closed his eyes and flipped the switch, the trapdoor below the podium dropped and so did the mayor. The crowd gasped and the town guard drew their swords, the mayor fell helplessly, while screaming on his way down. When the screaming finally stopped the smell of burnt flesh filled the air. The mayor had been successfully slain.

Include a screenshot of your skin:
Any additional information about you or your character that is relevant? No, but I do have information that is irrelevant.
Fuck yo' shit, I gotta mustache.

Last edited by Beluga on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beluga
Beluga

Back to top Go down

Post  Richaro Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 am

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:Richaro
Country of Residence and Time Zone: UTC 8
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?: I've been going to other servers since the first RW shut down, which was the first rp mc server i joined.
What is your reason for applying to this server?: i dont know why im putting this down
Have you been banned before, if so why?: too many bs reasons to count
Do you agree with our rules?: yorp
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement?: nope
Will you use the server's official texture pack?: got it

In Character
Character name: Schatten Ninross
Your character's story so far: After the events of RW he soon strayed off from the rest of them there at Advent, Terras, Lance, Dituani, dennis, silas, even Lilium, and the others living in fenrir's(sp?) hold. for after trying to find his late father's house he was capture by cultists being led by the mutated person he knew as Maria, she found Schatten's father's lab and soon began performing experiments and used tested viruses and genetic mutaters on schatten to "Unlock" his full potential.(corrupt data*leaving rest out for rp*). this all happend after visiting Nyuu in russia when he got to get her to move there to be safer since some attacks were being made against Advent by strange assailants. after (leaving this section out to come out in rp). soon returning to the regions near where RW1 took place he began creating a type of ranch and farmland for his Daughter he and Nyuu named Ajaya Amaterasu(Google each name and see what you get, suppose to be god names). for the next years she aged much much slower than schatten expected since she took the genes from him that slowed age progression, though this wasnt seen as a bad thing, schatten would simply kill himself if he actually outlived his own daughter, but this didnt keep her from wandering on her own when she was taught how to fight, survive in the wild, and learned how to craft tools and other useful things. she was taught from the best hand-to-hand expert for miles since he still retained memories of his older years of being trained to be an assassin for the german government. but schatten now lives his life peacefully on the farm, visited by his daughter every so often and keeping tabs on the nearby human settlements and going to the crashed Ih'shruken ship within a ravine where A'nuuk is stationed and trying to repair the communication arrays.

Does or did your character have any companions or family?: As for family, he considers a large group of people his family. Ditauni, Dennis, Gale, Tibi, Lance, Nyuu, Ben, Norvyn, Silas, and Lilium.

How old is your character?: By now he is within 300 years old but appears to be around his 40s or 50s.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?: around 6ft tall in a metal suit with a visor that has a large crack on the left side of it and a claw-like left hand.

How does your character act?: Due to Nyuu dying by certain circumstances to be explained he has greatly detached himself from other people other than his daughter who reminds him of her each time he sees her. yet if he were to see his old friends again
Character's occupation: Father, chemist, electrical expert, nanite expert, architect, and professional Giant slayer.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) forcefully taught to read, write, learn atleast 8 languages, and trained in most forms of Hand to Hand combat. thus coming in handy for the world he now lives in.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: His suit's visor allows him to see through layers of material to a certain degree, routine maintance has kept it working but degraded gradually. his suit uses a small nuclear reactor to power itself or Schatten's own electrical output on some circumstances. after a time of being frozen his suit's AI adapted the nanos to link certain wires to flow the electricty to his hands to use as a weapon and at times of great electrical output to, in a sense "Cast Lightning" from his body or hands.
Does your character hate or fear anything?: His hates are for those that try to harm or harm his loved ones or those that take advantage of others. his fears are for his Daughter.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: I dont even understand this to be honest with you guys
Provide an image of your character's skin:
Richaro
Richaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Beluga Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy = DESCRIBE an event where your character is in deep emotion or deep pain
Beluga
Beluga

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here Empty BlueScope's Application

Post  BlueScop Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 pm

"Admire me, admire my home, admire my son, hes' my clone."
-Pearljam, Do the Evolution

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: BlueScope

Country of Residence and Time Zone: US, Eastern TZ

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is all about immersion. Creating your own world, and having others live by the rules of it is the most important element. I have limited roleplaying experience.

What is your reason for applying to this server? The quality that the server appears to have, along with a strong roleplay element.

Have you been banned before, if so why? I have never been banned from any server.

Do you agree with our rules? Yes

Will you use the server's official texture pack? Yes

=================================================
In Character
Character name: Roland Nai

What is your character's race?: Human

Your character's story so far: A student of the old world, he specalizes in old world technology, with an emphasis on biotech and genetic experimention. Originally born and raised in a small hamlet of litte renown, he realized his fascination with technology when he ran across a defunct fuelbot. After a day of hard labor in the mines, he would run home to further examine it. A once in a lifetime chance was offered to him when a single traveling Herboxtain chanced by his village, heavily dehydrated. Roland was first to discover him, and it was in his home that it was decided the Herboxtian would remain untill he recovered. Taking full advantage of this, Roland quickly set about questioning the Herboxtian to help him expand his mechanical knowledge. Throughout their various conversations, Roland quickly devolped a taste for the more advanced, but specfic area of biotechnology. After the Herboxtain was well, Roland traveled with him for a bit, and discovered his desire to live a much more fufilling life than that offered in his small mining hamlet home. He bid his family goodbye and began his travels. In passing a large mountain, his foot struck something shiny... it was an alien artifact. Previously, he had to practical way to exert his intrest in biotechnology, but upon examing the artifact more closely, and after much experimentaion on the only subject close at hand - himself, he found that by combining modern powersources and materials with ancient technology he could generate working implants that could mildly boost attributes (see special skills). After his first labratory was attacked by raiders (see stressful RP moment), he decided to move to a more populated local, and see if he could make any money from his biotech skills.

Does or did your character have any companions or family?: Yes, but back in a small unkown hamlet.

How old is your character?: 29.

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Numerous scars and lumps from implants litter almost every part of his body. Botched expriments have left moderate expanses of scarred and warped flesh across his body. Usually these deformities are covered with dirtied gray suit. Gotta love that old world class.

How does your character act?: Sligtly superior, even condesending at times, but overall his experience with the most outlandish races has lead him to a sense of tolerance for all races. Occasional mild to moderate psychotic behavior lasting breifly. A side effect of all those botched expirements in ancient alien technology.

Character's occupation:
Does your character have an education? Yes, my character can both read and write.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Moderate technical knowledge. Advanced biotech knowledge.

Able to craft - with specfic high cost labratory and materials - implants that minorly boost attributes Examples:

Graft a single weak tentacle onto a human (Too weak to do anything but trip an enemy)
Cost: Tentacle must be taken from a Herboxtain, 5 ancient artifacts, 3 iron, 1 powercell

Minor Strength Buff (+ 1/3 human strength)
Cost: Muscle tissue from a Valoshan, 3 ancient artifacts, 5 iron, 2 powercells

I believe this is fair because of the high cost of the materials (not to mention the materials would be consumed upon bestowing the buff), in terms of RP and actual value. If a mod or admin adjusted the cost or benifits of any biotech that I proposed to them, but I could keep this biotech skill (That which makes my character unique) that would be great. An addition limit could be number of implants.

Does your character hate or fear anything?: Yes. People who might use his research to destroy him or others, and raiders.

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):

At the time when the raiders were breaking in, Roland was deeply focused on the next leap in implant technology, grafting. He did not hear them creeping up the stairs to his makeshift stone labratory in the face of the mountain. He did not hear them open the door. He did hear them beating him within an inch of his life and demanding him to tell them where all his valubles were stored. They left him battered and his labratory without a single piece of salvagable material. After several days of simply laying on the floor, he mustered the energy and will to move, to drag himself onto the road. He did so, and was picked up by a band of travelers, who could do no more than to take him to the next hamlet to recover.

Provide an image of your character's skin: I am unable to provide a picture, but a simple grey suit is the single distinctive feature of my skin.

Oh and Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache.
Bitches love the mustache.

BlueScop

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:21 pm

BlueScop wrote:"Admire me, admire my home, admire my son, hes' my clone."
-Pearljam, Do the Evolution

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: BlueScope

Country of Residence and Time Zone: US, Eastern TZ

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is all about immersion. Creating your own world, and having others live by the rules of it is the most important element. I have limited roleplaying experience.

What is your reason for applying to this server? The quality that the server appears to have, along with a strong roleplay element.

Have you been banned before, if so why? I have never been banned from any server.

Do you agree with our rules? Yes

=================================================
In Character
Character name: Roland Nai

Your character's story so far: A student of the old world, he specalizes in old world technology, with an emphasis on biotech and genetic experimention. Originally born and raised in a small hamlet of litte renown, he realized his fascination with technology when he ran across a defunct fuelbot. After a day of hard labor in the mines, he would run home to further examine it. A once in a lifetime chance was offered to him when a single traveling Herboxtain chanced by his village, heavily dehydrated. Roland was first to discover him, and it was in his home that it was decided the Herboxtian would remain untill he recovered. Taking full advantage of this, Roland quickly set about questioning the Herboxtian to help him expand his mechanical knowledge. Throughout their various conversations, Roland quickly devolped a taste for the more advanced, but specfic area of biotechnology. After the Herboxtain was well, Roland traveled with him for a bit, and discovered his desire to live a much more fufilling life than that offered in his small mining hamlet home. He bid his family goodbye and began his travels. In passing a large mountain, his foot struck something shiny... it was an alien artifact. Previously, he had to practical way to exert his intrest in biotechnology, but upon examing the artifact more closely, and after much experimentaion on the only subject close at hand - himself, he found that by combining modern powersources and materials with ancient technology he could generate working implants that could mildly boost attributes (see special skills). After his first labratory was attacked by raiders (see stressful RP moment), he decided to move to a more populated local, and see if he could make any money from his biotech skills.

Does or did your character have any companions or family?: Yes, but back in a small unkown hamlet.

How old is your character?: 29.

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Numerous scars and lumps from implants litter almost every part of his body. Botched expriments have left moderate expanses of scarred and warped flesh across his body. Usually these deformities are covered with dirtied gray suit. Gotta love that old world class.

How does your character act?: Sligtly superior, even condesending at times, but overall his experience with the most outlandish races has lead him to a sense of tolerance for all races. Occasional mild to moderate psychotic behavior lasting breifly. A side effect of all those botched expirements in ancient alien technology.

Character's occupation:
Does your character have an education? Yes, my character can both read and write.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Moderate technical knowledge. Advanced biotech knowledge.

Able to craft - with specfic high cost labratory and materials - implants that minorly boost attributes Examples:

Graft a single weak tentacle onto a human (Too weak to do anything but trip an enemy)
Cost: Tentacle must be taken from a Herboxtain, 5 ancient artifacts, 3 iron, 1 powercell

Minor Strength Buff (+ 1/3 human strength)
Cost: Muscle tissue from a Valoshan, 3 ancient artifacts, 5 iron, 2 powercells

I believe this is fair because of the high cost of the materials (not to mention the materials would be consumed upon bestowing the buff), in terms of RP and actual value. If a mod or admin adjusted the cost or benifits of any biotech that I proposed to them, but I could keep this biotech skill (That which makes my character unique) that would be great. An addition limit could be number of implants.

Does your character hate or fear anything?: Yes. People who might use his research to destroy him or others, and raiders.

At the time when the raiders were breaking in, Roland was deeply focused on the next leap in implant technology, grafting. He did not hear them creeping up the stairs to his makeshift stone labratory in the face of the mountain. He did not hear them open the door. He did hear them beating him within an inch of his life and demanding him to tell them where all his valubles were stored. They left him battered and his labratory without a single piece of salvagable material. After several days of simply laying on the floor, he mustered the energy and will to move, to drag himself onto the road. He did so, and was picked up by a band of travelers, who could do no more than to take him to the next hamlet to recover.

Provide an image of your character's skin: I am unable to provide a picture, but a simple grey suit is the single distinctive feature of my skin.

Oh and Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache.
Bitches love the mustache.

I enjoyed reading your application and the incorporation of the server's lore. I would also like to have some sort of geneticist on the server. I appreciate your honesty about your limited roleplaying experience, but your application shows a sense of maturity and seriousness, so ACCEPTED. You willed be PMed the IP on Friday the 13th (pardon the reference) when the server officially opens.
Two additional things:
1. Try to provide a skin for us. A PNG is suitable; I have a skin viewer
2. If possible, post your application herehere to promote attention to our server.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthak5 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: Kthak5
Country of Residence and Time Zone: USA Eastern Time
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?: Roleplaying is taking on the role of a fictional character and playing as that character to have an enjoyable experience. Yes i do have experience. I was on Kingdom of Aeonis and I have role played in a game called Supremacy 1914.
What is your reason for applying to this server?: I want a fun minecraft role playing server
Have you been banned before, if so why?: Yes. I was temporary banned cont he Kingdom of Aeonis server because I accidentally a broke ONE piece of Glowstone on a road. My game had a massive lag moment and it caused me to break the block. An ahole admin banned me for it.
Do you agree with our rules?: Yes
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement?: Perfecto
Will you use the server's official texture pack?: Yes

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required): Sawyer
What is your Character's Race: Human
Your character's story so far: He grew up in a troubled house with parents until age 10 when they were abducted int he night and never heard from again. He was taken in by an elderly couple in his village. They taught him everything he knows about survival and the wastes. The couple happened to be skilled engineers and builders, and they passed this valuable knowledge onto Sawyer. He stayed with this couple until he was 18 years of age. His love for this couple greatly outweighed his love for his own parents, and he decided to forgo the use of a last name as he did not want to be identified with his parents. He lived his life semi-happy. He had food ad a roof over his head but he yearned for adventure. After his 18th birthday he left home to explore the wastes. He traveled from place to place never spending more than a year at the locations. One day while exploring an abandoned village, he happened upon an old world textbook. This book explained the many properties of red stone and how to use it effectively. This book became Sawyer's most prized possession and treated it with the best of care. As of present day he is age 25 and is headed for New Commensia to see what lies in the city.
Does or did your character have any companions or family?: The old couple that took care of him is family to Sawyer.
How old is your character?: 25
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?: He is a little above the average human height. He is thin but well defined and muscular. He always has a five O'clock shadow or a scruffy beard going. He has medium-short dark brown hair.
How does your character act?: He is a great thinker and tries to be kind to people, but he has also has an extremely short-fused temper that causes many problems for him. He is very impatient and quick to anger. He does however try not to be a d-bag and tries to help out the community and the people around them
Character's occupation: Engineer, redstone expert, architect, builder, and explorer.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write): Yes he can do both.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He has advanced redstone and building knowledge. He is able to design advanced redstone traps and contraptions
Does your character hate or fear anything?: He fears being betrayed
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy:

Sawyer wiped the sweat off his brow as he squinted into the sunlight. "That dumb bitch betrayed me," he thought to himself. "I can't believe I trusted her. She stole all my meds". He kept a brisk walking pace as he followed a beaten dirt trail that hopefully would lead him to New Commensia where he could have another fresh start. Hopefully this time he wouldn't screw up. Three times already someone backstabbed him and countless other time he just angered the wrong people.

Voices drew his attention. He then realized. Raiders! He then pulled out a special contraption of his. It was a cylinder wired so that when he threw it it would explode on impact causing smoke to drift out of it. As soon as he heard the raiders scramble to see what happened, he took off at a full sprint for the nearby forest. The raiders noticing him started to fire their weapons at him. Thankfully they all missed and Sawyer was able to escape into the forest where he would hide until the threat was gone.

Post Applications Here Jl_ski11

I hope you recognize this one Saper! Very Happy Very Happy
Kthak5
Kthak5

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Admitted. Please find a different skin. Colors are too bright and unfitting.
(lol I do recognize it)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here Empty xOpt1m1st1c's Application

Post  xOpt1m1st1c Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 am

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: xOpt1m1st1c
Country of Residence and Time Zone: United States Eastern Time
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?: I don't role play on Minecraft but I love role-playing games like Fallout, Skyrim, and Mass Effect series. To me roleplaying is to immerse yourself in a virtual character you create. I get really into it.
What is your reason for applying to this server?: I'm interested in the lore and roleplaying is always fun.
Have you been banned before, if so why?: No this is my first time.
Do you agree with our rules?: Yes they are perfectly reasonable.
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement?: No I love your lore. It is greatly written and obviously had a lot of thought put into it.
Will you use the server's official texture pack?: If I can install it yes.

In Character
Character name: Iridian Gray
Your character's story so far: Iridian Gray was born into a group of survivors that were all hunters. Welcomed as the next generation, he began training at age six. His family knew he had to start early to survive in the wasteland. When he was eight, he unknowingly led a group of Raiders into his family's encampment, and they massacred his family and took him with them to become a Raider. He stayed with them, only to learn more about them to ensure his revenge. As a test of strength, they made him slice his eye, causing a permanent scar resulting in loss of vision in his left. As time passed, he became an expert in hand to hand combat as well as being skilled with a blade. He slaughtered the Raiders on his sixteenth birthday. Now, he was on his own. To survive in the wastes he enlisted the help of Dr. Aaron Drogen to give him cutting edge weaponry. This helped survive until he reached New Commensia. He is now 23. He married a local woman named Kayla Sondite. To keep his family from going under, he became an arms dealer and sold his high-tech weaponry to Raiders, bounty hunters, guards, and military contractors. He kept doing this until the birth of his first child, Eli. He stopped after a rouge guard threatened his son after Iridian didn't sell him the right gun. Inside he knew he was wrong. His wife deemed his trade to dangerous for her and her son. She left him two months later. Iridian was devastated and fell into a deep depression. He started drinking and became hooked on various narcotics before eventually, after 10 years, he realized that this isn't how he want to live. Now he is seen wandering New Commensia. Returning to dealing several weapons to merchants and guards. But his wife and son moved to Greyhope. He hopes to one day be reunited with his son.
Does or did your character have any companions or family?: He had a family of hunters and married a local woman and had a son, but they seperated after his son's kidnapping. He has a friend in Greyhope named Aaron Drogan. This sometimes is conflicted with the cities' competing nature.
How old is your character?: 35
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?: He as rough skin with black hair. He has a noticeable scar across his left eye, preventing sight from that eye.
How does your character act?: He is a pessimist. Most of the time he is a gruff individual and rarely shares any personal information. You have to get to know him to get any kindness out of him and to truly understand his reasoning.
Character's occupation: Ex-hunter, Ex-Raider, Arms Dealer
Does your character have an education?: A basic education, with special combat training.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Hand to hand combat, as well as skills with a blade. He has a certain ability to persuade people, which is useful in his line of work. He also has a strong understand of weaponry. He is very intimidating.
Does your character hate or fear anything?: He hates Raiders and despises his wife. He only fears the death of his son, Eli.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: He would sell weapons to various people and would socialize with people around New Commensia. He would go on journeys and help you with problems with your weaponry and certain people.
Provide an image of your character's skin: On Minecraft Forums because your system needs me to wait seven days on this website.

xOpt1m1st1c

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here Empty My application, sorry if I'm not doing this right or if I just made a new topic or something, I'm really dumb ;_; anyway AJ, Ryan and Adam and Dan told me to join and it looks epic, so here's my application!

Post  my app Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:22 pm

"Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache"
DRAKMUA

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: 0_chell_0
Country of Residence and Time Zone: United States Eastern
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Role playing is when you put yourself in a land of fiction and act as if you are a part of it. You live and die in this world; it is usually entirely unrelated to the real world, which is what makes role playing what it is. I’ve never had a past roleplaying experience, unless you count, like, Oblivion. Which I highly doubt you do. So, no.
What is your reason for applying to this server? My original reason was because a lot of my friends are in it, but after reading the rules and such, it looks extremely interesting and a refreshing change from just wandering around and building stuff.
Have you been banned before, if so why? I have never been banned before
Do you agree with our rules? Yes. And TXP, fuck yo shit. I got a mustache.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? I will

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Pantalaimon Grey (Pan, for short)
What is your character's race?: Drakmua
Your character's story so far:
Pan is lost in a sorrowful word of pain and misery. She is not as the other Drakmua are, for she does not yearn for knowledge like they do; and so she is different. Her father was a Visionary, and it was unheard of for Visionaries to mate; and so, Pan and her mother were kept a secret to their tribe. Pan was not pained by this, for she was new to the world, but it was agony to her mother. Less then a quarter cycle into Pan’s life, however, Pan’s father’s treachery was discovered, and he was stripped of his position and title in the tribe before being sent to another tribe, who had no use for him and turned him into a slave. Pan never saw him again.

When she was one cycle old, she decided to become a warrior in order to make up for her lack of ambition in learning the knowledge of the world, and through this, to earn Stallesh’s approval. However, this was when the portal in Grayhope was opened; and, as the Drakmua gradually began to lose their powers, Pan’s mother began to change in a frightening way; wrinkles grew on her face; her voice rasped in her throat; her hair turned white; and then Pan’s mother was no more. Plagued by sorrow, Pan decided to venture through the portal into Grayhope and see what the world outside of the Rift was like.

As she lived peacefully in Grayhope among several other Drakmua and many humans, she began to develop a sort of— hunger. Not a hunger, as in the literal sense; but a hunger for— how to explain? Well, in the olden human terms, such a thing would be described as “sociopathic urges”. Yes; in the land of the humans, Pantalaimon Grey began to have sociopathic urges. And so, shortly after her arrival in Grayhope, Pan buried three bullets in the head of a single man, a man whose name Pan never would know. She was charged with murder, but before she could be executed, Grayhope was attacked by Raiders. In the confusion, Pan slipped away, and has been roaming the earth since, doing as she pleases and killing those whom she deems unworthy of life. As the people of the Rift lose their powers, so does Pan— but she also gains more and more human flaws. The urge to murder; the lack of a concious; the hatred of being tied down. Even her belief in the holy Stallesh fades with every cycle of the sun. She is lonely, looking for someone who will neither stop her from killing nor steal her kills. So she travels the world, looking for this person...and plummeting into madness along the way.

Does or did your character have any companions or family? Yes, but they are now deceased.
How old is your character? She is 22.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Pan doesn’t really have anything distinctive about her. Well, apart from the red skin and the green eyes. But those are normal for a Drakmua. The only thing very “different” is the wolf pelt she wears— and is, by the way, extremely proud of.
How does your character act? Pan is sociopathic, but is extremely trustworthy and loyal— for, sociopathic or not, she is a Drakmua. She can be a little (okay, a lot) unpredictable, and can disappear for days on end before returning. She’s extremely stubborn,but she can be remarkably open to new things— well, remarkably open for a Drakmua, that is. Sometimes she’ll randomly start speaking in an entirely different language, many of which have long been forgotten by most humans. She’s very smart but very too herself—in other words, she probably won’t tell you what she’s planning until it’s too late to stop her. She’ll kill anyone barring her path – and then some. She’s got some anger management issues, and when she’s depressed— let’s just say, you don’t want Pan to be depressed. Not to mention all of the stereotypical Drakmua traits she possesses as well. She’s a pyromaniac and she’s prone to setting things on fire. She also enjoys stealing people’s stuff, so keep your eye on her.
Character's occupation: Pan is a nomad. Or a murderer. Either will do. Sometimes she steals and burns things, too, but I don’t think those count as occupations, considering thieving and setting things on fire are only hobbies.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Pan can read a little, but she can’t write. It was a skill her father meant to teach her before he died, and there wasn’t much time to learn after that, due to the opening of the Grayhope portal, Pan’s mother’s death, and Pan’s sociopathic tendencies emerging.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Pan has all the speical skills of a Drakmua, of course, and then some. She’s extremely good with guns, but she prefers to use a sword or her bare fists when she’s on a murder spree. It’s more fun that way, she thinks. Apart from that, she doesn’t really have many skills. Due to an accident during her escape from Greyhope, she has one blind eye. Because of this, she has a slightly heightened sense of smell and hearing. Be careful what you say around her!
Does your character hate or fear anything? Pan is terrified of getting old, of growing up. Currently, in human years, she’s only about 22, give or take a bit. She’s also a bit of a racist; she hates any and all races except for humans and Drakmua, although she ESPEICALLY dislikes Herboxtians.
Pan sank to her knees, her legs able to hold her no longer. The pain in her chest swelled,

my app

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here Empty I'm baaaack

Post  Bishop1996 Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:34 pm

-Out of Character-

MineCraft account name: Bishop1996

Country of Residence and Time Zone: U.S.A / Central U.S/Canada time

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?: Roleplaying is the act of positioning yourself I the place of another or a character to experience enjoyment in most cases of imagination and story development. Also, yes, I have much experience from the first release of this server, also of other large hardcore roleplay servers such as RoleplayRevolution, The Vault, and Retro Future.

What is your reason for applying to this server?: The only server to date that I have ever experienced in witch has a dedication to its people and is this into the roleplay, instead of simply having a theme and no roleplay.

Have you been banned before, if so why?: As in my previous application in the first release, I was banned once from a medieval roleplay server soon after they decided to transform it into a “Gangster Roleplay” and I refused to go along.

Do you agree with our rules?: Yes… … … "Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache"

Will you use the server's official texture pack?: Yes.

-In Character-

Character name: Dr. Maxus Foster

Your character's story so far: Dr. Foster was raised in a “Quarter Hole” in witch they where often called. They where small bunkers that dotted the land, trenches used as roads, and bunkers as homes. They had stayed surprisingly functional as a settlement for most of the years they existed, often due to the fact of there advantage of already living in war-like conditionings. This allowed them to slightly advance faster than the other settlements, already having a start up of pre-build homes and a supply of weaponry to a minimal degree at first. Although it was not long before the Quarter Holes began expanding there own settlements into thriving communities, often the people there where of like-minded isolationist. Foster though, born of aspergers, and a common curiosity, lead him to be more prone to discovery rather than simply live, reproduce, die process that most in the Quarter Holes had come to live. This though lead him to the study of the mind, his most prominent study though, was that of phobias and natural fears. This soon lead to the common experiments that would go on in his bunker.

Inside the bunker of Dr. Foster would commonly be a place in witch no person would enter, for it was rumored that anyone who enters would in fact disappear. Children would approach the door, playing a game of who could get closest to the door without turning back. Occasionally a brave little one would approach the door and knock on it before running back to the other children, it normally brought a smile to Foster’s face, showing that he was proving that not all individuals feared the same, at a constant rate. Yet his experiments where not based on children, they where based off of the older of the groups. Mainly that of guards, often explaining that there was a creature in his bunker. There was of Corse, no creature, instead more of a setup. When the person would enter, if not instantly starting to run, in witch case force was used, Foster would knock them out and they would be strapped to the table, he would take the people in pairs often, individual A and individual B. There was a bit of torture that Foster would inflict on subject B, often to the point of murder of the individual. A was forced to watch the entirety of the act in most cases. Foster would repeat this process with the subject, trying different ways of pain, shock treatments, developing a trust on one occasion. The subjects where tested until ether they made progress towards the desensitization from pain and death, or they simply started the phase of giving up. After giving up the subjects where soon switched from group A to group B and where on the list of torture for the viewing of group A. Only a total of three had ever made progress towards the true desensitization, and only one achieved it, sadly though they went mentally insane three days later. It was only a small experiment though, it was not long before the others had started to blame him for the disappearances, people often believing the old stories about him. The day that they decided to investigate though, Foster was well aware of there plans. In the home was the subjects all tied to the walls, some of them still alive, others hung with cuts through them, bludgeoned, or with a knife still hanging into them. One in the middle was bound to a chair with a small box in his lap. The guards approached the box and opened it, throwing the lid to the side. There was a clock’s ringing from the box before it started to explode, the fire of it bellowed out of the bunker’s door. The guards outside rushed through the trenches, but inside the bunker a small trap door was opening. Behind where the bound man sat lifted a small trap door, Foster stepping up to the surface. He escaped the Quarter Hole that day, it sadly was not long before trouble did arise again.

Foster lived his life without his works for the longest time, he lived mainly from settlement to settlement, the guest homes and broke down motels they offered where his home for the longest time. Eventually troubles rose again before soon. At the time there as a man on the search for Foster, in Foster’s own words “Simply a muscular mouth breather that has no interest for the productivity of humanity.” It was a long while, a span over about twenty settlements Foster had traveled through at the time. When on travels through the places with the most bars, bounties, and hunters in the hell we call earth, word finds its way to you. Trails, papers, stories, sightings, names, descriptions, photos, promises, It was all Foster needed to see that he was being followed. It was a trail as if it wasn’t tried to even be hidden. But when alone, mind based on revenge of a lost one, the body tired, things slip past you. Foster knew this, he knew it well, and he used it. Trails pick up trails, and when all trails lead to the same place, a setup is awaiting. The man that hunted Foster was the husband… Ex-Husband of the deceased Martha Clare. He was Darious Clare, a common guard in the Quarter hole, left it only to get revenge on Foster. Yet Foster knew that revenge was a pathetic thing, it consumes you, and if you dare hold it, it can drive you to madness….. And madness was just in Foster’s line of work. (Story Continued in the RP Example.)

Does or did your character have any companions or family?: He does have one daughter by the name of Veen Foster, but she is a radio host of a small settlement that is quite far away.

How old is your character?: 36

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?: There’s nothing I can say that would describe him more that my pictures can, he has no real distinguishing features.

How does your character act?: A monotone personality for the most part, although his positivity when out, is overly powerful and often awkward in such situations like death and pain of others, in witch makes him happy, often to the point of laughter. It was funny to him of how his sadistic attitude didn’t stop him from being a worker with the psychological arts.

Character's occupation: Psychiatrist, and all around “Mobile Question and Answer” since his common belief that he is smarter than everyone else, often to the point of simply lying about a subject in a believable way.

Does your character have an education?: Yes, a high level of education in psychology and a basic education in base skills such as reading, and writing.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Simply a higher understanding in the works of the human mind, although not one in the works of other creatures of high inelegance like Valoshans, and Herboxtians.

Does your character hate or fear anything?: He only hates the subjects in witch refuse to cooperate.

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): Darious had stepped into Foster’s hotel room with what he thought was quiet. Foster though, was not fooled at the time. There was a lump laying on the bed, it covered slightly by the blankets. Darious came up to the bed and a knife was drawn, then stabbed down onto the bed, there was like a muffled scream from the bed, but not of a man, more of a woman. Darious pulled the blankets away and beneath them was a woman with Darious’ knife stuck into her chest, her hands and legs bound together.

“Nice to see you again Darious.” Foster stated as the wardrobe’s door opened behind Darious. “I’m so glad you could stop by, sorry to disappoint you though…. But I didn’t want to be…. Murdered while I slept, I’m afraid that I would be unsure where I was left, I wouldn’t want to die and think I was still dreaming would I?”

Darious took the knife from the woman, another muffled scream came out from the woman, followed by Darious’ yelling and charging at Foster.

Foster let out a sigh and jumped from the wardrobe rolling between Darious’ legs. Foster stood and spun a fist around hitting Darious’ face, him stumbling back slightly. “Gun’s in the bathroom, first one to get it lives” He said almost in a playful manor as Darious lunged at Foster tackling him.

Darious punched down on Foster’s face, followed by a small bit of laughter from Foster, his knee shooting up into Darious’ crotch. Foster pushed him of and made a dash to the bathroom. Darious was on his knees at the time his hands covering his crotch. Foster came back into the doorway of the bathroom, the revolver in his hand spinning my the trigger’s guard. “Aww…. You’re down? That wasn’t fun…” He said and brought himself down crouching to Darious’ level a few feet in front of him.

“Darious…. You know this isn’t going to work out. As I remember you’ve lost everything. Well not really, but you gave it up because of your little revenge story… That seems a bit… Silly of you? I’m not sure entirely, given I’m a bit emotionally declined.” Foster stated, shrugging slightly. "Thoughts are only the true feelings in witch you experience in order to handle the reality of your life without the means to bare them and head on in an attempt of understanding. Your life and knowledge of it may be altered at any time without your knowing as long as you continue to stay blind to it, and refuse to acknowledge the true reality of the life you are given. Do not be held blind, do not look back, and do not regret . There is work to be done, and the reality you have will only stall the inevitable….. Now if you will, kindly kill yourself.” He said simply placing the revolver in front of Darious “We’ll all be a bit happier without you sulking everywhere.”

Foster stood and dusted himself off, a small smile placed on his face, “I’ll see you later… You know, when I’m dead…. Or something…” He said as he started to walk out of the room, but there was a loud bang. Foster waited a moment, there was only a moment before he could feel his chest begin a burning sensation. He placed his hand over his chest and brought it to his face, it stained red, the hole through him had a pain shooting through it, the adrenalin inside him only started to ware away. There was a moment before it all started to become blackened around the edges of his vision. “Well then…. This’ll… End well…” He stated before he started to fall forward, and off onto the ground from the hotel’s porch. He slammed onto the ground, his head smacking to the ground. “Annnd…. Here I go….” He said and his eyes closed the ground started its pooling of red. There was a shadow above him looming down on him. In a moment he was taken by the arms and started to be dragged away.

Provide an image of your character's skin: Post Applications Here Aeuqew
+2000 Words not bad I think.

Bishop1996

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here Empty Application

Post  beng128 Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:Beng128
Country of Residence and Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone, US
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?
Role playing is were you pretend to be another person(or thing) for fun. I have very little roleplaying experience, but I enjoy it greatly.
What is your reason for applying to this server?
I'm really interested in the post apocalyptic genre, minecraft, and I find roleplaying addictive. Smile
Have you been banned before, if so why?
No.
Do you agree with our rules?
I agree wholly with your rules.
Will you use the server's official texture pack?
I love the last days texture pack, It is one of my favorites.(yes)

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required)
Phanalax (Phan or Phana short.)
What is your character's race?:
Human
As a child his interest in electronics was allowed to nurture to an extent through his parents bringing him pieces of computers and other electronics from the outside world; Most of his life spent behind the walls of New Commensia he felt as safe as one can in a world like this, he had no reason to fear the world, and while death was all around him it never seemed to directly affect him. He had as ideal a life you can get, and thats why when death inevitably struck a loved one, the shock hit him all the harder. The death of his mother destroyed him mentaly and he fell into depression, sulking indoors most of the day avoiding contact with others in any way shape of form. For three months it was like this, his father had given up on trying to consol him, and his friends had moved on and forgotten him. The death of his father was sudden and tragic, while moving through the waste he met his fate; It was very quick, as it always was with a fuelbot, the only thing remaining from him to show he was there was some strewn body parts and a straw hat. Spending his currently few years searching the wastes, scouring the land for what little bits of technology he can find, Reading books and dissasembling parts to try to understand how they function.
Does or did your character have any companions or family?
None.
How old is your character?
19, as of 2448.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?
Always wearing a straw hat, light brown hair. Hes wearing a Redshirt and brown pants,
and has scars on the inside of both arms.
How does your character act?
He moves briskly and speaks with an almost angry tone. Not very fond of new acquaintances.
Character's occupation: engineer, and somewhat of an architect.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write)yes
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:none
Does your character hate or fear anything?
He fears making good friends with someone and losing them, and he has a certain hatred toward fuelbots.
he fell to the ground with a shout, right arm suddenly burning in pain. frantically dragging himself off of the ground he began to run, hurting every step, realizing that he had been shot by raiders, or worst. Beginning to fade due to lose of blood, he collapsed and screamed in pain as his mangled wound made contact with the sand of the wastes.

Provide an image of your character's skin:Post Applications Here 6736982379_26ecf39703_t

Im not the best at writting or character development so I hope you accept it.(if you dont like something just tell me how to fix it)
Fuck yo shit, I gotta mustache

beng128

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Please expand on the RP example. Otherwise the application is fine.
But for now: DENIED
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kingbeatarator Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Guys if you want some more ways on how the deep suffering and pain head to our minecaft fourms. copy the link at the bottom

example of deep suffering
excellent example: Aaron runs through the crowd of people trying to find Emily, he looked for her everywhere when he got to the end of the street her saw her limping on her let leg. Aaron ran to her to help walk. "What happened to you, Emily" "I got attacked by a bandit, they broke my leg" they slowly walked to the closest bench that was still standing. Aaron slowly put her down on the bench " are you sure you are okay, we should get you some help" "no, ill be fine just sit down and look at the sunset with me ". Aaron sat down next to Emily looking at the sunset, she put her head on her shoulder and said, "I love you" "I love you too, em". When Aaron turned to her she had died in his arms, he sat there crying, the tears leaking from his face, knowing that it was his last time he was going to see Emily again. A couple of hours later her had buried Emily by a tree so that see can see the sunrise, on her tombstone he wrote " here lies Emily, brave women, best friend, and wife, died 2447". Aaron squat down to her tomb and placed a box with a ring in it "good-bye em," Aaron walked off and headed for the vault to go find his sister.

good example: Dan looked down and started to cry. He sat down on the ground looking at his mothers grave knowing that she wasn't coming back all because the doctor didn't want to give her treatment. Dan got up and placed some flowers on her tomb, he was going to get his vengeance on the man that killed his mother

shitty example: the mans arm fell off

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/931780-%E2%98%A2%E2%98%A3-ruined-world-2-%E2%98%A3%E2%98%A2-post-apocalyptic-roleplay-whitelist-rpg-bukkit-11-mcmmo-bookworm/
kingbeatarator
kingbeatarator

Back to top Go down

Post  zakpuck Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:17 pm

my app wrote:"Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache"
DRAKMUA

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: 0_chell_0
Country of Residence and Time Zone: United States Eastern
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Role playing is when you put yourself in a land of fiction and act as if you are a part of it. You live and die in this world; it is usually entirely unrelated to the real world, which is what makes role playing what it is. I’ve never had a past roleplaying experience, unless you count, like, Oblivion. Which I highly doubt you do. So, no.
What is your reason for applying to this server? My original reason was because a lot of my friends are in it, but after reading the rules and such, it looks extremely interesting and a refreshing change from just wandering around and building stuff.
Have you been banned before, if so why? I have never been banned before
Do you agree with our rules? Yes. And TXP, fuck yo shit. I got a mustache.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? I will

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Pantalaimon Grey (Pan, for short)
What is your character's race?: Drakmua
Pan is lost in a sorrowful word of pain and misery. She is not as the other Drakmua are, for she does not yearn for knowledge like they do; and so she is different. Her father was a Visionary, and it was unheard of for Visionaries to mate; and so, Pan and her mother were kept a secret to their tribe. Pan was not pained by this, for she was new to the world, but it was agony to her mother. Less then a quarter cycle into Pan’s life, however, Pan’s father’s treachery was discovered, and he was stripped of his position and title in the tribe before being sent to another tribe, who had no use for him and turned him into a slave. Pan never saw him again.

When she was one cycle old, she decided to become a warrior in order to make up for her lack of ambition in learning the knowledge of the world, and through this, to earn Stallesh’s approval. However, this was when the portal in Grayhope was opened; and, as the Drakmua gradually began to lose their powers, Pan’s mother began to change in a frightening way; wrinkles grew on her face; her voice rasped in her throat; her hair turned white; and then Pan’s mother was no more. Plagued by sorrow, Pan decided to venture through the portal into Grayhope and see what the world outside of the Rift was like.

As she lived peacefully in Grayhope among several other Drakmua and many humans, she began to develop a sort of— hunger. Not a hunger, as in the literal sense; but a hunger for— how to explain? Well, in the olden human terms, such a thing would be described as “sociopathic urges”. Yes; in the land of the humans, Pantalaimon Grey began to have sociopathic urges. And so, shortly after her arrival in Grayhope, Pan buried three bullets in the head of a single man, a man whose name Pan never would know. She was charged with murder, but before she could be executed, Grayhope was attacked by Raiders. In the confusion, Pan slipped away, and has been roaming the earth since, doing as she pleases and killing those whom she deems unworthy of life. As the people of the Rift lose their powers, so does Pan— but she also gains more and more human flaws. The urge to murder; the lack of a concious; the hatred of being tied down. Even her belief in the holy Stallesh fades with every cycle of the sun. She is lonely, looking for someone who will neither stop her from killing nor steal her kills. So she travels the world, looking for this person...and plummeting into madness along the way.

Does or did your character have any companions or family? Yes, but they are now deceased.
How old is your character? She is 22.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Pan doesn’t really have anything distinctive about her. Well, apart from the red skin and the green eyes. But those are normal for a Drakmua. The only thing very “different” is the wolf pelt she wears— and is, by the way, extremely proud of.
How does your character act? Pan is sociopathic, but is extremely trustworthy and loyal— for, sociopathic or not, she is a Drakmua. She can be a little (okay, a lot) unpredictable, and can disappear for days on end before returning. She’s extremely stubborn,but she can be remarkably open to new things— well, remarkably open for a Drakmua, that is. Sometimes she’ll randomly start speaking in an entirely different language, many of which have long been forgotten by most humans. She’s very smart but very too herself—in other words, she probably won’t tell you what she’s planning until it’s too late to stop her. She’ll kill anyone barring her path – and then some. She’s got some anger management issues, and when she’s depressed— let’s just say, you don’t want Pan to be depressed. Not to mention all of the stereotypical Drakmua traits she possesses as well. She’s a pyromaniac and she’s prone to setting things on fire. She also enjoys stealing people’s stuff, so keep your eye on her.
Character's occupation: Pan is a nomad. Or a murderer. Either will do. Sometimes she steals and burns things, too, but I don’t think those count as occupations, considering thieving and setting things on fire are only hobbies.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Pan can read a little, but she can’t write. It was a skill her father meant to teach her before he died, and there wasn’t much time to learn after that, due to the opening of the Grayhope portal, Pan’s mother’s death, and Pan’s sociopathic tendencies emerging.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Pan has all the speical skills of a Drakmua, of course, and then some. She’s extremely good with guns, but she prefers to use a sword or her bare fists when she’s on a murder spree. It’s more fun that way, she thinks. Apart from that, she doesn’t really have many skills. Due to an accident during her escape from Greyhope, she has one blind eye. Because of this, she has a slightly heightened sense of smell and hearing. Be careful what you say around her!
Does your character hate or fear anything? Pan is terrified of getting old, of growing up. Currently, in human years, she’s only about 22, give or take a bit. She’s also a bit of a racist; she hates any and all races except for humans and Drakmua, although she ESPEICALLY dislikes Herboxtians.
Pan sank to her knees, her legs able to hold her no longer. The pain in her chest swelled,

DENIED Although this was a fantastic app, the pain and suffering is like another backstory. Usually they are around 5 sentences. Your grammar and story was great though, however I don't feel very comfortable with accepting a violent murderer, thief and pyro. You probably understand, because nobody want's to lose their things. In you app rewrite, please make the pain and suffering longer, and also, make it so Pam isn't as violent, so she has an explanation to do those things, like if somebody's being threatening. Other than that, great app. (Btw you probably will get accepted next time because we need more girl characters). By the way you forgot to include your character's skin, that's necessary, because we don't want Steve running around in a post-apocalyptic server. Thank you Very Happy
zakpuck
zakpuck

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here Empty Blockhead44`s Application

Post  Blockhead44 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Out of Character

MineCraft account name: Blockhead44

Country of Residence and Time Zone: Canada, Eastern Standard.

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Sure have Ive played several MMO`s and
RPG`s and even had my own post-apocalyptic Minecraft server for a while.

What is your reason for applying to this server? For a long time Ive been looking for a sever exactly like this one so I decided to try it out.

Have you been banned before, if so why? Never have and I dont plan on it.

Do you agree with our rules? Absoulutely.

What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement? Ive only read the Timeline but it`s great and I cant think of any ways it could be better.

Will you use the server's official texture pack? I already have been using this pack.

In Character

Character name: Jack Worther

Your character's story so far: When jack was just 9 everyone he knew was killed by bandits raiding their camp he was the only survivor of the attack. After several hours the smoke was seen by a nearby hunter who rushed to the scene to find everyone dead exept for jack who was laying unconcious on the dirt. The hunter took jack to his shack where he taught him how to read write and catch a good meal. When Jack was 19 He and the Hunter were returning form a late hunting trip where a mutant attacked them fatally wounding the hunter. 10 years later Jack hopes to make a name for himself in the harsh wastes.

Does or did your character have any companions or family? Everyone Jack has ever really known well has died over the 29 years of his existence although from time to time he groups up with others travelling the wasteland.

How old is your character? 29

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Jack is an average height and weight for a Human. He has medium length dark-brown hair and navy blue eyes. He wears a scuffed leather jacket, worn blue jeans, dusty white sneakers with maroon trim. He has a grey back pack with a sheathed bowie knife strapped to the bottom, and wears a black bandolier with three shotgun shells on the front. To keep the sand and dust of the wasteland out of his mouth and nose he wears a cream colored scarf and his only armor is two metal strips fastend to his arms.

How does your character act? Haveing had not many people to talk to for most of his life Jack is silent and doesnt say much and doesnt mind being alone.

Character's occupation: Mercenary/lone wolf

Does your character have an education? Jack was taught how to read and write by the mysterious hunter who saved his life.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Jack is an expert marksman and has been around guns most of his life and had to learn early on in life what to find and where to find it in the harsh conditions of the wasteland.

Does your character hate or fear anything? Jack has an extreme phobia of needles. He also has a deep hatred for Bandit because they murdered all of his family and freinds. (and will not use glistering melon which are needles in the texture pack)

Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: The hot wind blew dust across the nearly endless plain. It had been almost a month since his friend and mentor ellijah crow had been killed while hunting by of of those dammned mutant things. He scanned the flat expanse of land for signs of life that were so rare these days. For several minutes he stood there searching the land for subtle signs of animals existence. His stomach grumbled, he hadn`t eaten in almost a day, although such a thing wasnt uncommon recently. He heard a few grunts drift towards him from the stagnant pool of water out on the plain. He brought his rifle around fast. "Finally! some food" he thought as he saw the xig drinking the murky water of the pond. lined his rifle up with where the creatures head would be when it ceased drinking. After the xig had had its fill it lifted its lumpy head. He squeezed the trigger as he had done countless times before. His rifle bellowed a loud crack and the xig dropped. "Dinner time!" he thought exitedly.
Provide an image of your character's skin: I made this skin myself sorry I couldnt get a screenshot Post Applications Here Wastel12

Sorry if my application is a little long.
I added this later but I didnt know that I had to do the exapmle of the characther in the world had to in pain sorry.

Last edited by Blockhead44 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I didnt know that the story had to be in pain.)

Blockhead44

Back to top Go down

Post  lacardeus Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: lucardeus
Country of Residence and Time Zone: USA Eastern time zone (state if needed Ohio)
Define role-playing in your own words, do you have any past role-playing experiences? Role-playing to me is acting as another person and living thought there eyes and having fun but still sticking to the theme.
What is your reason for applying to this server? Looking for a new fun server to play on and I have always wanted to play on a Role-playing server.
Have you been banned before, if so why? No I have not
Do you agree with our rules? Yes I agree

In Character
Character name: Kiler
What is your character's race?: Herboxtians
Your character's story so far: I wake up not knowing were I am the only thing I can remember is my name and what I use to do but not how I got were I am.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? no
How old is your character? 21
How does your character act? Shy not really a talker but is friendly to people that don’t wish to harm him.
Character's occupation: scout
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) can Read but has trouble writing mainly spelling.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: can brewer potion
Does your character hate or fear anything? He hates people how abuse there power and he fear’s death.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): a large stone hits Kiler’s foot he fells to the ground screaming in pain.
Post Applications Here Ruined11
it said on the rules to post this in my app "Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache".

lacardeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:51 am

Blockhead44 wrote:Out of Character

MineCraft account name: Blockhead44

Country of Residence and Time Zone: Canada, Eastern Standard.

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Sure have Ive played several MMO`s and
RPG`s and even had my own post-apocalyptic Minecraft server for a while.

What is your reason for applying to this server? For a long time Ive been looking for a sever exactly like this one so I decided to try it out.

Have you been banned before, if so why? Never have and I dont plan on it.

Do you agree with our rules? Absoulutely.

What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement? Ive only read the Timeline but it`s great and I cant think of any ways it could be better.

Will you use the server's official texture pack? I already have been using this pack.

In Character

Character name: Jack Worther

Your character's story so far: When jack was just 9 everyone he knew was killed by bandits raiding their camp he was the only survivor of the attack. After several hours the smoke was seen by a nearby hunter who rushed to the scene to find everyone dead exept for jack who was laying unconcious on the dirt. The hunter took jack to his shack where he taught him how to read write and catch a good meal. When Jack was 19 He and the Hunter were returning form a late hunting trip where a mutant attacked them fatally wounding the hunter. 10 years later Jack hopes to make a name for himself in the harsh wastes.

Does or did your character have any companions or family? Everyone Jack has ever really known well has died over the 29 years of his existence although from time to time he groups up with others travelling the wasteland.

How old is your character? 29

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Jack is an average height and weight for a Human. He has medium length dark-brown hair and navy blue eyes. He wears a scuffed leather jacket, worn blue jeans, dusty white sneakers with maroon trim. He has a grey back pack with a sheathed bowie knife strapped to the bottom, and wears a black bandolier with three shotgun shells on the front. To keep the sand and dust of the wasteland out of his mouth and nose he wears a cream colored scarf and his only armor is two metal strips fastend to his arms.

How does your character act? Haveing had not many people to talk to for most of his life Jack is silent and doesnt say much and doesnt mind being alone.

Character's occupation: Mercenary/lone wolf

Does your character have an education? Jack was taught how to read and write by the mysterious hunter who saved his life.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Jack is an expert marksman and has been around guns most of his life and had to learn early on in life what to find and where to find it in the harsh conditions of the wasteland.

Does your character hate or fear anything? Jack has an extreme phobia of needles. He also has a deep hatred for Bandit because they murdered all of his family and freinds. (and will not use glistering melon which are needles in the texture pack)

Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: The hot wind blew dust across the nearly endless plain. It had been almost a month since his friend and mentor ellijah crow had been killed while hunting by of of those dammned mutant things. He scanned the flat expanse of land for signs of life that were so rare these days. For several minutes he stood there searching the land for subtle signs of animals existence. His stomach grumbled, he hadn`t eaten in almost a day, although such a thing wasnt uncommon recently. He heard a few grunts drift towards him from the stagnant pool of water out on the plain. He brought his rifle around fast. "Finally! some food" he thought as he saw the xig drinking the murky water of the pond. lined his rifle up with where the creatures head would be when it ceased drinking. After the xig had had its fill it lifted its lumpy head. He squeezed the trigger as he had done countless times before. His rifle bellowed a loud crack and the xig dropped. "Dinner time!" he thought exitedly.
Provide an image of your character's skin: I made this skin myself sorry I couldnt get a screenshot Post Applications Here Wastel12

Sorry if my application is a little long.
I added this later but I didnt know that I had to do the exapmle of the characther in the world had to in pain sorry.
ACCEPTED
Please reply to verify
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  killorama918 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 am

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:killorama919
Country of Residence and Time Zone:UK
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Yes in many games befour minecraft
What is your reason for applying to this server? i Realy life to Rpi enjoy it and i think this server is good for me
Do you agree with our rules? Yes i do
Will you use the server's official texture pack?yes ibeen useing it since i downloaded it

In Character
Character name: Killor
What is your character's race?:Human
Your character's story so far:When i was born i was with my mother and sister when i was 4 my mother and sister where takein away from me by a Unknown Faction when he turned 6 he could hold a wepon and was rasied by his Cousins at age 12 he made his first Suit when he turned 16 he seeked revegn and to find his mother and sister
Does or did your character have any companions or family?Yes his Mother:Lyndsey & his sister:Alex
How old is your character?he is the age of 17
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Good'Mean'Selfless'Fighter and a lover
How does your character act? He never sleeps right and has anger in him
Character's occupation:Bounty Hunter
Does your character have an education? He can read and kinda right
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:He has Visions in the night witch some become real
Does your character hate or fear anything?He hates the men who took his mother and sister
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):He is sad His life was taken By the Unknown Faction
Provide an image of your character's skin:put this on your type bar
C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\killorama918 - Copy.png

killorama918

Back to top Go down

Post  Eziggy121 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: Eziggy121
Country of Residence and Time Zone: EST USA
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?: Role playing to me is like being yourself in another body but bieng able to express yourself freely.
What is your reason for applying to this server?: I am honored to join a server who's owner is similar to me.
Have you been banned before, if so why?: I have always obeyed the rules. If I ever disliked a rule, I simply left the server.
Do you agree with our rules?: Your rules are mostly of what I would use on a server of my own.
Will you use the server's official texture pack?: I certainly will and I play with it on my singleplayer world as well.

In Character
Character name: Dominic Vocceli
Your character's story so far: Dominic was a scientist on his own time in Italy. He never had a job or anything he needed to do that was not assigned by himself. He expirimented on creatures and plants and was a crazy pothead. He was addicted to lockt (A homemade drug made my Dr.Vocelli). He was so stoned that helost conciousness and fell asleep. He woke up in a bed in the middle of nowhere. He had a doctors cloak on and a hat but had enlarged muscles. He remembered nothing but the word "Green". He made it to the nearest civilization and his story has yet to finish.
Does or did your character have any companions or family?: Not that he remembers.
How old is your character?:43
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Very muscular, blood shot eyes, long arms legs, tall.
How does your character act? Very unsure about everything.
Character's occupation: Merchant
Does your character have an education? Can read, write, great balance
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He is a genious
Does your character hate or fear anything? He fears everything but the word ''green''.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): My character is high on lockt and his body is numb most of the day.
Provide an image of your character's skin: In progress

Eziggy121

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallas H Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:19 am

Out of Character

MineCraft account name: Encoad

Country of Residence and Time Zone: Australia.

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Playing the Role of someone who does not have outsider knowledge, and who acts and reacts to events in the world/story. D&D and RP Servers.

What is your reason for applying to this server? It looks interesting and fun.

Have you been banned before, if so why? No.

Do you agree with our rules? Yes. "Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache"

Will you use the server's official texture pack? Yes.

In Character

Character name: Dallas Harkin

Your character's story so far: When the two cities started to have... how ya say.. disputes, I got the heck outta dodge. I'm a gunslinger through and through, been like this since I heard the old tales bout the Ol' West. Since then been roaming the land, scrounging what food I can, taking odd jobs for people and huntin' bountys. Picked up a stragler called Pritchard who seems like a decent type o'folk.

Does or did your character have any companions or family? Naw.

How old is your character? Yeh only as young as ya feel! ((30))

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? I got this handsome lookin' goatee and my trusty bandolier, other than that I'm nothin' special.

How does your character act? Well I'll look out for myself first and foremost, but if any no good vermin got a bounty on em i'll ruff em up if you know what I mean.

Character's occupation: Bounty Hunter

Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Yeah I can read and write.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: I'm not much, But something I am is a good shot.

Does your character hate or fear anything? Lawbreakers and people messin' with my compadre's and any fair lady.

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): I was lying there riddled with bruises I thought to myself, How did I get here? *crack* another sharp kick to the ribs. The pain is almost to much to bare. I was slowly loosing consciousnesses. My vision was darkening. I just needed a few more seconds. If he would just lean a bit closer...
"Why you smiling 'cowboy'"
"Heh...he.."
"Whats so funny?"
"I still got a bullet left."

Dallas H

Back to top Go down

Post  Sturgion Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:48 am

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: Sturgioni
Country of Residence and Time Zone: Australia
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is like acting, and even on non roleplaying servers sometimes i just gotta be my character. It's fun and i enjoy the roleplaying experience in its fullest with a good atmosphere.
What is your reason for applying to this server? The last few servers i have been on werent roleplaying and whenever i did a little people just called me (bad words), probably because they dont understand how fun roleplaying can be.
Have you been banned before, if so why? i have not
Do you agree with our rules? i agree with them so much that fuck yo shit, i got a mustache
Will you use the server's official texture pack? I have already downloaded it and am using it, very gritty i like it.

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Pritchard
Throughout the years, I have been evading death as much as i can. Joining groups and bargaining my freedom with information and even giving away camp locations if it means i'll survive another day. As long as i keep moving, i can keep surviving. Every group tries to settle down, but thats when the raiders come and get you. Or when they get me and i tell them where you are. I'm not a malicious person, i dont mean to harm anyone, i just dont want to die. Then one day i met this gun-slinging fellow called Dallas, he's kind of a ranger who stays on the move and keeps himself safe. And as long as he keeps moving and stays out of trouble, i think ill keep around him.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? Dallas (Encoad), Zach (Treia)

How old is your character? 51

I'm not of meek build, but but im not a powerful person. i stand at six foot and am fit by survival. I'm getting on in my years though, so my beard and hair are greying.

How does your character act?
Im usually a fairly friendly person, a bit skittish but hey, id rather be uneasy than in trouble any day. I always keep my eyes out for trouble or any signs of it. If i dont mess up and insult anyone, no one has any reason to shoot at me.

Character's occupation: Survivor

Does your character have an education? (Read or write)
Finding some books and old literature while with a group, i thought id try giving them a read. someone helped me learn the general gist of it and i picked up the rest pretty easy. in this world, reading can be a blessing.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:
Able to read well. Good at making maps. Quick runner.

Does your character hate or fear anything? Death, will do anything, ANYTHING to survive.

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): Diary: Usually groups tend to find a place to settle, but this group keeps moving and has been very safe. We're staying the night in an abandoned town, someone remembers there being a water source near here. Its my turn to go get it, so I have very specific directions where to go.

(Bandits, bandits have arrived, they must have been using the water source! I have to stay quiet. I have stay unseen!)
"Hey! Izzat someone over there!?"
(No, no, no, no, no!)
I get roughly shoved from the side, I fall to the ground on my knees and the onto my side, my arms up to defend myself
"No! Please don't hurt me! I have nothing!"
"Well if you ain't got nuffin', I guess we'll just kill 'im!"
As the wasteland bandits knife was pulled from his pocket, I felt the rush i had felt so many times before.
"WAIT! I can tell you where there is things you want! A camp! It's just down the way from here! If you approach from the left side they wont know youre there until its too late!"
The bandits looked at me, wondering if they should trust me or not. In my mind I was torturing myself.
(No! NO! You finally had people who shared your way of life! Who shared your survival strategy! How could you do this?...)
"Awright. We'll go down there and see what we find. But we'll leave some guys here to make sure to teach ya a lesson if yer lyin'."
Those 'guys' didn't stick around long. Once they heard the screaming and yelling they left me and ran into the fray, laughing like children laugh when they play. I Did what I had to do, what I always did when I was in this situation. I fled. But this time it was different. It wasn't shedding a skin in order to survive. It was losing a family out of selfish motive.

Sturgion

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Sorry guys, I don't usually check this forum.

ACCEPTED:
Dallas_H
Sturgioni

DENIED:
Killorama
Eziggy

To those accepted, you will be whitelisted when the server comes online again.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tdawg105 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: Tdawg105
Country of Residence and Time Zone: Central
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? I owned a rp server for 5months, we had bout 50players online consistently but then the main owner's laptop got DDoSed and we quit because our loyal players quit. Also ive been accepted into other roleplaying servers aswell and i am a serious role player. Roleplaying to me is, is just fun. I like the concept of being someone who i'd probably never be because the modern world would prevent me from being him. All it is is just fun and games and thats very respectable.
What is your reason for applying to this server? To join this magnificent server.
Have you been banned before, if so why? No, I am not a trouble maker. However ive been banned on the first minecraft server ive played on because of griefing, and we all know as new players we dont know the rules of the server. But that however was when alpha just came out for multiplayer. Ive learned my mistakes.
Do you agree with our rules? Of course, these rules are well thought out.
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement? Not that i can see Smile
Will you use the server's official texture pack? Yes of course. Also i will be making my own skin to match my character too. (If you want me to make you a skin pm me ingame i i get accepted Very Happy)

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Venzullia Leopold
Your character's story so far: I've been abandoned as a child. My family was raided by bandits. My mother gave me her necklace and hid me inside my chest. My memory is fuzzy. After the quarrel a man walked into the room and found me. His name was Gregori Leopold. He nurtured me back to health and led me into the White Tiger army so i could be trained. In the battle against the Spotted knights, Gregori was K.I.A. Later in life i found out that those "bandits" were members of the Spotted Knights. I knew that i had to locate them and kill them in this treacherous wasteland i call Home.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? No, Gregori was K.I.A
How old is your character? He is 17.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? He has no facial hair, he wears blue pants, and a black shirt with the logo of the White Tiger Army.
How does your character act? He is friendly to women and kids, he doesnt take kind to men with their swords drawn or anybody at that matter. He is a peace keeper.
Character's occupation: A soldier in the White Tiger Army.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He is gifted with the fine arts of the sword. He knows how to do black smithing, hunt, and cook.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He is well talented with the bow and sword at a distance.
Does your character hate or fear anything? No. He will exterminate anything that attempts to fight him. (Especially Spotted Knights)
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: He will live in a underground cave system, he will be training and crafting fine swords. He will go up occasionally to find his family murderers.
Provide an image of your character's skin:Post Applications Here Sketch3
Note: I am editting this application to fix grammar erros such as "Don't" and what not, And i will be adding onto my back story. Thank you for reading!

Tdawg105

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next