Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Applications Here

+27
hello2u08
Black_Doom
CrYpT_Weed204
RedSlide
DT_Rush
retroraygun
Foréigeann_Dubh
MY FaLcOn
LividiousII
Fuzzlezexion
jiffypillow
JoeyShmoy
snailer_33
Tdawg105
Eziggy121
killorama918
lacardeus
Blockhead44
zakpuck
kingbeatarator
beng128
Bishop1996
xOpt1m1st1c
Kthak5
Richaro
Beluga
Admin
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty Application

Post  quip Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: quipucito
Country of Residence and Time Zone: USA Eastern
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is defined as my whole life!
What is your reason for applying to this server? My reason is cuz roleplaying is FREAKING AWESOME!
Have you been banned before, if so why? no
Do you agree with our rules? yes
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement? I feel that your lore is good.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? yes

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Jabuscus_The_Great
Your character's story so far: Was born as the heir to his father's throne but got lost at the age of 14. Now he is 21 and is a survivor of the Apocalypse and is trying to find his way in life without any awareness of own his past.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? He did have a family but lost it and he has a pet wolf named Fang.
How old is your character? 21
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Looks Like Link from LoZ but with slightly faded and tattered clothing.
How does your character act? Like a mature but very confused adult.
Character's occupation: None
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He was taught by wolves and one friend of the family that died when he was 20, in the Apocalypse.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Is great at all forms of physical activity like climbing, running, jumping far gaps, etc.
Does your character hate or fear anything? Fears: His past.
Hates: His past.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: He finds an abandoned city with his new found friends and decides to start a new life there. That night. however, he finds his friends being attacked by angry demons. He tries to help them, but he was unsuccessful. He then fights them off and saves all but one of his friends. He is emotionally scarred for three months. He then tries to rebuild the city and make his friend a memorial in his honor, for he has saved the life of many others. With one giant sign saying, "Here lies the dead body of Finn the human. May he rest in peace. He was mauled by wolves while protecting me. He was a hero to many."
Provide an image of your character's skin: Post Applications Here - Page 3 ?xihv7jbogymttyv

quip

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty application respond

Post  Jabuscus Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Out of Character
Country of Residence and Time Zone: USA Eastern
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is defined as my whole life!
What is your reason for applying to this server? My reason is cuz roleplaying is FREAKING AWESOME!
Have you been banned before, if so why? no
Do you agree with our rules? yes
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement? I feel that your lore is good.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? yes

In Character
What is your character's race?: Human
Your character's story so far: Was born as the heir to his father's throne but got lost at the age of 14. Now he is 21 and is a survivor of the Apocalypse and is trying to find his way in life without any awareness of own his past.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? He did have a family but lost it and he has a pet wolf named Fang.
How old is your character? 21
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Looks Like Link from LoZ but with slightly faded and tattered clothing.
How does your character act? Like a mature but very confused adult.
Character's occupation: None
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He was taught by wolves and one friend of the family that died when he was 20, in the Apocalypse.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Is great at all forms of physical activity like climbing, running, jumping far gaps, etc.
Does your character hate or fear anything? Fears: His past.
Hates: His past.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: He finds an abandoned city with his new found friends and decides to start a new life there. That night. however, he finds his friends being attacked by angry demons. He tries to help them, but he was unsuccessful. He then fights them off and saves all but one of his friends. He is emotionally scarred for three months. He then tries to rebuild the city and make his friend a memorial in his honor, for he has saved the life of many others. With one giant sign saying, "Here lies the dead body of Finn the human. May he rest in peace. He was mauled by wolves while protecting me. He was a hero to many."
Provide an image of your character's skin:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
plz at least respond to our applications!

Jabuscus

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty Re: Post Applications Here

Post  Black_Doom Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Jabuscus wrote:

- *Snicker* *Snack* that is how I cut my apps -

Alright then you have asked and so I will respond, seriously I was at work all day. Let's take a look at yours.

Alright the prereqs were taken care of simply and I don't know why but there is a bonus question in there, still that part is good.

Alright then....did you come from a medieval theme server? cause you start out as part of Kingship and those times were long since passed and not even relating in our lore. Also "survivor" of the Apocalypse, I think not. You really need to give us a feasible story that goes along the lines of our lore of our world if you want to be accepted.

Also for your RP example we ASKED for an example of your character in suffering not "character in our world".

Next time don't be so obvious of just cutting and pasting from another application from another server. Also actually read the rules.

DENIED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty aplication

Post  hello2u08 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:29 am

out of character
minecraft IGN: Miniboxer
Country of Residence and Time Zone: USA, Pacific time
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? to me, it jsut means to act out a role from a game. or make your own role, either works, just you can't break character Wink
What is your reason for applying to this server? it sounds fun, i have been looking for an apocalypse rollplay server
Have you been banned before, if so why? once, and it was because one of the moderators (who eventually got demoted for breaking moderator rules)banned me for breaking 2 fences in his house, because i was trapped. i later got unbanned when the good admins and mods found out what happened
Do you agree with our rules? yes, they seem perfectly fair, and i follow the ethical ones on any server i go on.
In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Professor Astley (alias)
Your character's story so far: he is mysterious, and nobody knows who he is. he has not taken off his equipment for some time, and many wonder how he can stand it in his heavy gear in the blistering heat of the apocalypse. he only wears his gear to keep his loved ones safe. if anyone knew he he was, they would go after his family members first
How old is your character? not known, but estimated to be around 40
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? he is human, but not many have seen his face. his voice is deep, but could be due to a vioce distorter. he wears a snow camo suit everywhere, to mask all parts of his body. he is one of the few who has managed to keep clothes in good condition, due to a special material he has created, and kept a close secret.
How does your character act? he acts quite eccentricly, often exploding things just for the heck of it. he does have moments of complete seriousness, though, where nothing will break his focus.
Character's occupation: unless if you count wanderer an occupation, he no longer has one.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) he has profound skills in math and science, but his social skills are a bit weak from isolation.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: shockingly good with a rifle, he is always accepted as part of a raider defense force
Does your character hate or fear anything? nothing scares him. he believes that if there were anything worth being scared of, it would kill you before you even knew about it.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: he slowly rises to his feet, not knowing where he is or how he got there. his memory is fuzzy, and when inspecting himself, he finds a single word written on his arm, crudly sketched almost: "H.I.V.E." now what could that posssibly mean? ge begins to regain his long term memory, but cannot remember anything in the past week. scattered around him are some odd shack like things perched on a single post. he punches one to the ground ,and harvests it materials. finding his old craftifier in the dirt near him, he starts to get to work. he does not build a large shelter, and abandons it in the morning. he travels to what should be the next town, but along the way, he hears odd noises in the shadows. suddenly, a man bursts out and starts attempting to blast him with a shotgun. he sprints over, disarms the raider, and steals his shotgun. now armed, he heads off without fear.
i saw the part about suffering, but i am confused, which do i do, character in your world, or character suffering
my skin: here it is!:
Post Applications Here - Page 3 EUnZ5Post Applications Here - Page 3 KAnKH
one last thing: Fuck yo shit, i got a moustache

Last edited by hello2u08 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

hello2u08

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 pm

hello2u08 wrote:out of character

Well?
Sorry I think you choose to sleep on it, I'll be back later and hope to see the skin.
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  hello2u08 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Black_Doom wrote:
Well?
Sorry I think you choose to sleep on it, I'll be back later and hope to see the skin.
yeah, it was late, and i went to bed before getting a good screenshot, i should have it up in a little while

hello2u08

Back to top Go down

Post  hello2u08 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:00 am

i got the skin picture uploaded, could you please judge my app then?

also, wil lthe ip be pmed to me or something? i haven't been able to find it on the forums

hello2u08

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:21 pm

hello2u08 wrote:i got the skin picture uploaded, could you please judge my app then?

also, wil lthe ip be pmed to me or something? i haven't been able to find it on the forums

Yes the IP was on the first post of the RW2 Topic from the MC Forum, but here is it your reference.

Server IP: 68.44.169.238 (it is whilelisted anyways)

Now I will check your app.
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:03 pm

hello2u08 wrote:out of character

Character name: (Last names aren't required) Professor Astley (alias)

- *Snicker* *Snack* that is how I cut my apps -

Pereqs checked out just fine and proficient for the above average.

Your character is suppose to be mystery and of less content with society, though in game you will have to communicate and act with others. Keep that in mind and everything should be well.

Your RP example seems a bit lacking though it is traveling on the right track. Have the experience to demonstrate more of the characters personal, to help show his appeal and or his grimace. Buff those things that I have explained. Repost it and you should receive your approval, though for now...

DENIED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  hello2u08 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:14 pm

(JUST FOR THIS APPLICATION, I AM USING OFFICIAL LAST DAYS LORE, BUT IN THE SERVER, I WILL USE SERVER LORE.)
out of character
Country of Residence and Time Zone: USA, Pacific time
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? to me, it jsut means to act out a role from a game. or make your own role, either works, just you can't break character Wink
What is your reason for applying to this server? it sounds fun, i have been looking for an apocalypse rollplay server
Have you been banned before, if so why? once, and it was because one of the moderators (who eventually got demoted for breaking moderator rules)banned me for breaking 2 fences in his house, because i was trapped. i later got unbanned when the good admins and mods found out what happened
Do you agree with our rules? yes, they seem perfectly fair, and i follow the ethical ones on any server i go on.
In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Professor Astley (alias) Reynald Orbital (real name)
Your character's story so far:
common knowledge: he is mysterious, and nobody knows who he is. he has not taken off his equipment for some time, and many wonder how he can stand it in his heavy gear in the blistering heat of the apocalypse. he only wears his gear to keep his loved ones safe. if anyone knew he he was, they would go after his family members first.
full backstory: when he was young, he thought he was important, being a member of the famous "Orbital" family. When he actually got into the world, he relized how horrible it was. People despised them, and he got slashed in the face by an angry activist.ccwhen he was about 12, the disaster on the moon happened. All he rembers on that day is a gray room, massive shaking, and the aftermath. The only remaining moon portals were death traps, as going through there would nearly always kill you, from the secur-alls, to the massive radiation. Being a worker on the design team of the huggatron 3, he notcied that it gained an odd level of sentinence after the disaster on the moon. It was so intelligent, it made copies of itself. Nobody knows what happened to this "Master Huggatron" today, but people think it is still out there, still watching. because of the now overpopulation of the huggatrons, people were intentionally coming after him, and one put a bullet through his son's head. After this, he vowed it wouldn't happen again, and got as far away from his family as possible, made a special "temperature resistant suit", and put it on. he has not taken it off since. He has been trying to get further from his family. Knowing he will never see them agian, he lives in isolation, and is thinking of attempting to fade back into society again.
How old is your character?
common knowledge: not known, but estimated to be around 40
full backstory: 52
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?
common knowledge: he is human, but not many have seen his face. his voice is deep, but could be due to a vioce distorter. he wears a snow camo suit everywhere, to mask all parts of his body. he is one of the few who has managed to keep clothes in good condition, due to a special material he has created, and kept a close secret. He also i abnoramlly tall, and can be identified by height alone.
full backstory: has a large scar crossing his face from when someone attacked him because they blamed everything on Orbital Industries, even though some other companies had some part in it too. He is muscular, but it is not noticeable when he has clothes on. he has deep green eyes, and brown hair, and is Caucasian.
How does your character act? he acts quite eccentricly, often exploding things just for the heck of it. he does have moments of complete seriousness, though, where nothing will break his focus. Often grieving, and will go into periods where he will not be seen anywhere for months on end (CHARACTER BREAK:i consider 3 minecraft days a minecraft month)
Character's occupation:
common knowledge: unless if you count wanderer an occupation, he no longer has one.
full backstory: his previous occupation was developing robots for the failing orbital industries. being a worker on the now dominant huggatron 3, he would be greatly despised if anyoen knew who he was.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) he has profound skills in math and science, but his social skills are a bit weak from isolation.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: shockingly good with a rifle, he is always accepted as part of a raider defense force
Does your character hate or fear anything? nothing scares him. he believes that if there were anything worth being scared of, it would kill you before you even knew about it.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: he slowly rises to his feet, not knowing where he is or how he got there. his memory is fuzzy, and when inspecting himself, he finds a single word written on his arm, crudely sketched almost: "H.I.V.E." now what could that posssibly mean? he begins to regain his long term memory, but cannot remember anything in the past week. Then he remembers what happened when he was young, of how now the whole world is a wasteland due to his family. Scattered around him are some odd shack like things perched on a single post. he punches one to the ground ,and harvests it materials. finding his old craftifier in the dirt near him, he starts to get to work. he does not build a large shelter, and abandons it in the morning. he travels to what should be the next town, but along the way, he hears odd noises in the shadows. suddenly, a man bursts out and starts attempting to blast him with a shotgun. he sprints over, disarms the raider, and steals his shotgun. now armed, he heads off without fear.
i saw the part about suffering, but i am confused, which do i do, character in your world, or character suffering
if it is suffering:
They had come back. They were after him again. The voices in his head are relentless. He runs to the bunker door, and just as he is about to seal it, and emp grenade slides under it and disables the closing mechanism. They slide in, and fire. Some run past him. They come back with his family. His son is crying, and his wife is terrfied. "Daddy, everything is going to be all right, please?" His son pleads. "SILENCE!", an assilant yells, and strikes his son. "Don't you dare hurt my son!" Reynald yells. "Oh really? you think that we are hurting him now?" "you wouldn't dare!" BANG!. His son collapses. "NO!" Yells Reynald. He drops to his knees and begins to sob. "and you're next," said the man. Suddenly, a blinding rage fills him, and he strikes the man with the gun. He grabs it, and shoots wildly, missing all of them. They flee, and he vows, "someday, i will avenge him."
my skin: here it is!:
Post Applications Here - Page 3 EUnZ5Post Applications Here - Page 3 KAnKH
one last thing: Fuck yo shit, i got a moustache

Last edited by hello2u08 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

hello2u08

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty Eilik's app

Post  Eilik Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: Eilik
Country of Residence and Time Zone: USA- EST
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?
Telling a story, developing the role in which you step into. Yes, the name Eilik is always my character in any situation in games that I have played. The character itself (attitude-wise) Has been developed over the course of D&D, Shadowrun, WoW roleplaying, and ToR Roleplaying.

What is your reason for applying to this server? It is a really entertaining idea.
Have you been banned before, if so why? Never.
Do you agree with our rules? Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache
Will you use the server's official texture pack? Of course.

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Eilik Drakyrie
Eilik has lived away from civilization as far back as he can remember, living off of the land, and stealing what he can. The young man fancied himself a survivolist, living quite nicely on few materials. In a recent event, in which he can't quite remember except vague flashes, his only living relative had dissappeared, leaving a splash of blood and a note, crumpled, and almost ineligable(sp?). With a grunt, and packing up all his thing, which was very few indeed, he set off, finally opting to meet the world, ready to face its challenges head-on. He would find himself meeting up with his younger sister every now and then, though it may just be his imagination, or his hope to find her. Either way, he strives on, determination in his eyes.

Does or did your character have any companions or family?
Only living relative is his younger sister by eight years, currently missing.
How old is your character? 24
Jet black, shaggy hair. Bright green eyes, medium/athletic build, though a bit pale and malnourished. Tries to keep shaven thugh often has the 'scruffy' look upon his chin.
How does your character act?
Cocky, yet always willing to stick his neck out for others. 'First one in, last one out.' Is his motto.
Character's occupation: Survivalist.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Average level of education, can read and write. Has basic comprehension of most things if you explain the advanced phrases.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Very dextrious, adaptable, trained himself in the use of most weapons to defend himself, specializes in hand-to-hand, a form of Judo/Aikido/SCARS techniques mixed.
Does your character hate or fear anything? Hates when those who are close to him are threatened, a character flaw being he will sacrifice himself for another if it means their safety.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):
Eilik grits his teeth as he peers at the pulpy mess that went through his left arm, just above the elbow. The shaft of the arrow had wedged itself through the bone, and was currently stuck between the shards that was left of it. Eilik would rip off a bit of his shirt, stuffing it between his jaw he'd bte down as he grasped the shaft. The man takes a deep breath, squeezing his eyes shut, and yanks at the arrow. A scream would wrack through the air as he forced himself to keep pulling. Eventually his hand grew limp as he panted, sweat beading on his brow. He would peer at his progress, the bone glinting with blood and muscle in the moonlight he'd let out a pained sigh, "One more tug...should do it."

OR

Eilik blinks, rubbing his head as he pushed himself from the dirt, he would bring his hand to his field of vision, peering at the blood glistening in the moonlight. "Wha? What happened?" He'd mutter out, gaze quickly snapping over every detail in the cave. Suddenly his eyes lay on a crumpled paper, crimson shining not too far from it. His eyes narrow, hands dropping to his sides. "This...this can't be...Kei, whe-where're you?" He'd jolt to the paper, clutching it tightly, but was unable to read the poorly written words. His jaw would hang open, that dry taste creeping in, stomach quickly falling to the ground. (figure of speech of course.) Turning, he'd peer at the cave's exit, letting his hood cover his eyes, fist clenching at his side, "Kei...I swear...I will find you, big brother is coming, and he'll never let anything hurt you again."

Provide an image of your character's skin:Post Applications Here - Page 3 Skin_1203100103143517

Eilik

Back to top Go down

Post  hello2u08 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 pm

ok, reposted my app, and added some stuff.

hello2u08

Back to top Go down

Post  MinerDavis Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 pm

MineCraft account name: MinerDavis
Country of Residence and Time Zone: England, UTC.
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? World of warcraft, I have many great memories back when there was a large RP population.
What is your reason for applying to this server? I've read into this server rather a lot. It sounds fantastic, I'd love to praise the person who wrote most of the scripts.
Have you been banned before, if so why? No, never.
Do you agree with our rules? I agree.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? Yes, it's all working.

Character name: Davis

Your character's story so far: His parents were killed by raiders, he has grown up moving from refuge to refuge. Time has passed and now Davis longs to find a place to call him. He's ready, at least he thinks so.

Does or did your character have any companions or family? Not any more.

How old is your character? 26

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Davis is well kept, he maintains his hygiene as much as he possibly can. He boasts a sensible short beard in resemblance to the only picture of his father in his possession. Amongst the most important of his possessions was his fathers old miners work attire which he salvaged before running from home. One would think a military experience, but Davis just maintains and cherishes his fathers uniform.

How does your character act? He is understanding, he respects those who contribute. But he always sleeps with one eye open, every man for himself...

Character's occupation: On the move searching for a place to call home.

Does your character have an education? He was fortunate to have been educated during his stay at his last refuge, an old teacher taught him during his scavenging duties.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He is physical, has learnt much in Engineering and construction and can look after himself.

Does your character hate or fear anything? He fears for those around him, that they may get hurt. He hates raiders...

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): Davis: "I have longed for a place to call home, but why must my search go on? Has hope all but left this stagnant world? Curse! I will proceed, either they help me or not. I'll find a home, if it kills me, so be it...
Wait, that scorched smell? Mutants!"

Glancing back upon the open wasteland, a flood of mutants charge wildly towards Davis in a craze of delusional chaos and madness. Davis flings his pack over his right shoulder and with a solid stride takes off without hesitation towards the north, Delrick, the remaining bastion of hope. Suddenly a sharp pain jolts up Davis's left leg! A mutant has him in its grasp! With a loud crack the mutant sinks its rusty nails deep into the flesh around Davis's ankle, hitting bone... Davis screeches wildly in agony, his face redder than a blood soaked battlefield. With a clenched fist and swift swing Davis knocks the mutant of balance shattering its lower jaw. Regaining posture Davis bites down hard on a leather strap loosely hanging from his pack. He quickly tears his shirt and wraps his exposed wound with the linen. With force Davis drags his legs back into motion one by one, he must continue, or die.

Provide an image of your character's skin: Having a hard time finding where minecraft screenshots go >.<

Fuck yo shit, I got a moustache, nearly forgot to include this.

Oh and just to include, I really hope this gets replied to or I get whitelisted soon. This server I hope lives up to my expectations that it has created. Sounds fantastic. Get back to me soon please

MinerDavis

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 am

hello2u08 wrote:(JUST FOR THIS APPLICATION, I AM USING OFFICIAL LAST DAYS LORE, BUT IN THE SERVER, I WILL USE SERVER LORE.)

Character name: (Last names aren't required) Professor Astley (alias) Reynald Orbital (real name)

- *Snicker* *Snack* this is how I cut my apps -

*slow clap* Congratulations on your return against me, and for my judgement.

After a nice long read and review of your application you have found your way to express your character's open and secretive life, going for the extra limit and that is nice, you can play by your normal person view. The content is constructive and make certain connection that I can map out well. Also there is a yearning to learn more so there is a definite pull for those that you may encounter in our server.

ACCEPTED

Just between you and anyone else that reads this, I will be off for a while playing Silent Hill: Downpour. I hope you enjoy your stay with us in Ruined World.
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:58 am

Eilik wrote:
MineCraft account name: Eilik

Character name: (Last names aren't required) Eilik Drakyrie

Alright then basic Prereqs filled to our purposes, and tag line included. So far so good.

Now we reach a snag and this will be the thing that will hold you back for now. Your section devoted to telling the story of your character, I found to be quite brief. You said that you have been developing your same character for a long while now, so I can assume that you can put that in nice sense with keeping our world, a part of yours.

Take what I have said to make improvements on and re-post your new revised application, if you want to make changes to other sections you are free to do so. (Also if you could just make a new post in the application topic section to re-post, I will have this post closed so that we can be more organized with applications, thank you)

DENIED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 pm

MinerDavis wrote:MineCraft account name: MinerDavis

Character name: Davis

I hope that it will live up to your expectation, but for now...

DENIED

Sorry man but with your application in it's current state I can not allow you to pass on to the server. You did hear that this server is good and that is cause we make sure to keep it in all full RP state, or at least 90% of the time. Of that we let in those who display to us that they can play on with us. By bring in their talent and state of person that would make a fantastic addition to our world.

Sorry if I had come off to have telling you off but it is just how we manage our growing reputation as a expanding server who are devoted to our theme.

Now to the review...
The very story of your character is so generic and short that gives us nothing to work from or about. Truly if you want to play with us then you need a character that you can really some how live through, then just play through. Remember when writing a character story that it details his origins and his purpose of meaning. As well as relating to our server's lore and theme.

On another part which I am referring to the RP example I would like you to make it longer, not just by one sentence either and also provide details and vocals that enforce and excite others that may read it.

Also if you want to post your skin you will need to find a photo hoster site and link it back to your application.

At least you caught the tagline but that is the easiest part, but we require a lot more from the places where it really counts. (Also if you could just make a new post in the application topic section to re-post, I will have this post closed so that we can be more organized with applications, thank you)
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We will have this topic closed cause the applications posted on this topic have been getting disorganized and filling with mixed messages.

If you want to have your application reviewed just make a new topic in the same forum topic for yourself personally, reviewers will then be able to take on your applications more timely and accurately.

AGAIN THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  hello2u08 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:40 pm

ok, thanks for the approval, and i see what you did there with the snicker-snack, Smile

hello2u08

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty Deadly's App

Post  DeadlyInsanaty Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:DeadlyInsanaty

Country of Residence and Time Zone:Eastern Standard

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past role playing experiences?: I have a long time of XP with RPing, being on 4 different RP servers.

What is your reason for applying to this server?: I once applied for Ruined World but my computer was too crappy and wouldn't run MC so I decided put in a new app with a new character. But I want to join for a great time in a more futuristic style RP with some good people.

Have you been banned before, if so why?: No

Do you agree with our rules?:Definitely!

What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement?: Apart from a few minor grammar mistakes it's really in depth and awesome.

Will you use the server's official texture pack?:Yes, How could I not?

OH and Fuck yo' shit, I got a mustache!

In Character
Character name: Professor Ermat Legan

Your character's story so far: Born between 2050-2057, Ermat Legan was born to Gaspar and Maria Legan just a year before the new civilizations began to form. Gaspar was a soldier and Maria was a scientist, Ermat fell more to his mothers passion despite his fathers attempts to turn him into a soldier as well. Ermat, like his mother, had a passion for science and technology and would many times accompany her to her lab. After high school Ermat went to 2 different universities for science and technology, one run by humans, and the other run by robots. While he was in College his mother became ill and died of unknown causes leaving Ermat and his father alone, two different worlds and the two stopped talking shortly after Maria's death. Once he was out of colege Ermat was more drafted into the secret organization called the Center for Human Advanced Research for Technology, Energy and Radiation Study(or CHARTERS) where he met his first and only sweetheart, Anna Endir, who he married a few years later; together they had a daughter, Amy Legan. Shortly after the great Robotic Revolution began and Ermat's passion for his work grew even greater. His work in CHARTERS was Technological, using his passion for science to try to find a way to shut the robots down before they wiped out all human life on Earth. Another subject he was working on was Cryogenic Studies and Suspencion. He hit a major breakthrough and was starting tests and even a few prototypes right before the robot's launched their atmospheric bomb. He waited until the last possible second for his family to arrive at his secret laboratory underneath a large human bunker. They never made it and in a act of desperation or brilliance sealed the vaulted lab and got into the cryo storage prototype which he sealed it 35 years, but not before leaving behind a note and all of his research in the event of something happening to him. But when the bomb went off the computer short circuited and set the time for 350+ years instead, leaving him a long sleep, hopefully enough time for life to begin again. Unfortunately the long exposure to the machine scrambled with part of Ermat's memory giving him a sort of "locked" Amnesia when he awoke. When he did awake he managed to find his way out of the now abandoned and forgotten bunker by following the signs out and using the last stream of emergency power to open the bunker's door. Leaving him alone in a completely new world apart from the one he had left. He squinted to the light of the sun and journeyed out into the wastes to find the one thing he was missing: himself.

Does or did your character have any companions or family?: He once had one, but they are now long dead and lost to time but not to Ermat's memory.

How old is your character?: Mid 40s. (If you count his Cryo sleep he is nearly 400 years old[2099-2448])

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?:Just a simple man, Graying hair and beard, Piercing blue eyes, and a dirty leather coat.

How does your character act?: He is very short and too the point, not very drawn out and very suspicious of most people.

Character's occupation:He used to be a scientist but is now just another traveler of the wastes.

Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Yes, he had an extensive education at both human and robotic universities for science and technology.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:He is much greater intelligence than most wastelanders but is still restricted by a lack of technology, he does although have a great setback:Amnesia, locked away by continuous cryo sleep, his memories must now be unlocked year by year, month by month, week by week, and day by day.

Does your character hate or fear anything?:He holds a passionate resentment for any robots because he feels they are responsible for his families death. He also sees any species other than human to be unnatural and so steers clear of them.

Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: Ermat walked around a large pit on what used to be a large highway in the days before all of these wars. His dirty lab coat fluttered in the breeze and the sun beat down heavy on him as he remembered how good the air conditioning used to feel with a cold lemonade in his hands on the back porch. He knew where he was going but part of him didn't want to see it. He appeared to be lost in thought because he was only stirred when he tripped over a large rock in the middle of the road. He cursed himself for not noticing the rock as he got back up and continued on. Some of the landmarks that he remembered still remained; the old restaurant that he always went to for coffee before going to work, the remains of the old town square of his hometown, the name of which was probably well worn away by time; and finally the neighborhood where he grew up. All suddenly coming back to him as he stood at the picket fence gate and looked around; cracked concrete, huge dirt patches, and an old tire swing still attached to a large tree by a strong chain. Ermat pushed on the gate but instead of opening, the gate simply clattered onto the stone path, he walked over it and up the stairs onto the porch of the burned our wreck;"I'm home." He slowly whispered and he turned the rusted door knob and the door opened. He looked around the hallway, "they really did build this house to last", he thought. He walked up the stairs and opened the door to the now faded sky blue room and he sat down on the springs of what used to be a mattress. He picked up a doll and held it up in the light, he put it to his lips and cried for what seemed like hours as he layed on his daughters old bed. He woke up by a loud noise downstairs and jumped up, the doll not leaving his grip. He quickly snuck into what he remembered was his room and opened the closet door with a squeak. He pushed the boxes aside and felt the cold metal of his small safe. He quickly dialed in the combination and reached in. He searched around the safe until he grabbed something and pulled it out of its sheath. A combat knife, given to him by his father. He snuck back out of room and heard a noise, squeaking that only the stairs would make. His heart pumped and he gripped the knife like his life depended on it. The noise grew louder and he raised the knife, preparing to strike, a figure appeared and he lunged at it stabbing over and over again until he was sure the thing was dead. He looked down at it, the thing resembled a man in some ways but its leathery skin gave a distinct look to it, and its blood stunk on Ermat's coat. He quickly stripped it of and threw it over the corpse and returned to the closet to find some other things. He quickly pulled out an old leather jacket and boots and pulled them on, strapped the knife to his belt and grabbed a backpack that he threw the doll into. He ran down the stairs and into what was the kitchen where he opened the door and went down into the cellar where he grabbed some supplies and a picture and threw them into his pack except for the picture which he stared at for some time, remembering his beautiful wife and daughter, the faces that had haunted his dreams for nearly 400 years before putting it in his back pocket and walking back upstairs and out of the door into the cold night of this new world he was living in: the wasteland.

Provide an image of your character's skin: Once I am allowed to post a URL I will put up my skin. Or my skin is on Planet Minecraft under my MC Username.

DeadlyInsanaty

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty LokiTheCat's Whitelist Application

Post  LokiACat Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: LokiTheCat
Country of Residence and Time Zone: I live in the USA, Eastern Time Zone.
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is taking place of a character, controlling it, and defining his/her "fate." (how they end up) I have a small amount of Minecraft RP experiences, but I also have roleplayed on other games and on forum roleplay.
What is your reason for applying to this server? I want to provide a good Minecraft Post-Post-Post Apocalypse experience myself, and others that I work with or help during my character(s) lifetime.
Have you been banned before, if so why? Once, on a crappy prison server which had basically no protection zones (griefers evrywhere) and the only rule punishments were jailtimes. (At least when I got on.) I got banned for getting angry at them for having such a crappy rule and punishment system.
Do you agree with our rules? Yes. (Fuck Yo' Shit, I got a mustache.)
In Character
Character name: Shran (Last names aren't required)
Your character's story so far: He was one of the only Herboxtians born outside of the Advent, or that has never been there. His dad died because he had a debt with a human and he killed him out of anger. This was when he was only 4 years old, so he never remembered that is happened. He spent his childhood experimenting, mostly, and also attending the one Herboxtian-only school. When he was 18 he got a job at a research lab trying to find a way to rid of the radiation easily. Then after 6 years of research the project was shut down. At that point he started concocting medicines and selling them to get money. Once, he found a cure for radiation poisoning, but it was extremely hard to make and no one believed it would work. He forgot this recipe soon and no one knew about it after that. Then, when he was starting to get spare money, his supply room was raided and he lost most of his money and ingredients. Next he started experimenting on ways to get Herboxtians to absorb sunlight, as do plants. He failed to do this as he could not find a way to make it so every cell on the outside of his body absorbs sunlight, without taking years and years and lots of money to do so. Now he is 27, and is trying to decide what to do with his life.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? He has the whole race of Herboxtians, as they act as a large family, and especially his mother.
How old is your character? 27 years old.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? He looks like most Herboxtians, though a little shorter, and his vines are thicker than the average and his thorns longer but not as thick.
How does your character act? He acts rational and logically for the most part but sometimes gets overconfident. He is not the great in dealings with races other than humans and Herboxtians, having not seen them much.
Character's occupation: Former "doctor" and scientist, currently is trying to find one.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Yes, as all Herboxtians do.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He has a knack for scientific experiments, but is somewhat weak, not extremely, but somewhat.
Does your character hate or fear anything? He hates the rift and everything about it, including demons, which he fears. He also fears lava (Robo fuel?)
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: Blur. Everything was a blur as I moved through the desert. It's dark out, so I have to move fast. *Raider comes up* Give me your stuff! *4 others follow him* Me: No. *Vines pop through shirt and I leap towards the lead raider* *Thorns peirce throat, I knock another 2 raiders off their feet, then strangle them as I leap towards the last two* *Bullet lodges in my shoulder, I'm sent off course and directly into the last raider* We've got you now, plant-man. The two raiders say as the last raider dodges me. I let them think I gave up, then I knock them together with a push from my vines. I have exerted myself extremely, and my wound could kill me any second. I just took a huge risk, I don't normally. *I struggle to get my last healing concoction from my pack.* *Hands shake as I pour it on my wound* *Builds a 2 block high wall of dirt around myself on all angles* Then I hear footsteps. I hope it is someone who could help me, but if not I be as quiet as possible. Mysterious being: Shran, I know your there. You shouldn't have left on this journey, come back to the city with me. *Takes a second to analyze who it might be* Me: Mother! Your right, I was very overconfident. I got shot by a raider and used up my last bottle of medicine. Dig through the wall of dirt, and you will find me. My Mother: I think you'd probably die soon if I didn't come here. I'm serious, you must stay in the city.
Provide an image of your character's skin:[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/dv2dj.jpg[/IMG ]

LokiACat

Back to top Go down

Post  LokiACat Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm

My Skin: Post Applications Here - Page 3 Dv2dj

LokiACat

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty Maximombro's Application

Post  Reaping Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:
Maximombro
Country of Residence and Time Zone:
US, East
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?
Role Playing is the act of takeing on a new life and making it your own even if it has to go through hell. I have played on two minecraft Prison server, and a RP guild in Realm of Mad God
What is your reason for applying to this server?
I love end of the world senarios and played every Fallout Game yet!
Have you been banned before, if so why?
I have not been banned from a server.
Do you agree with our rules?
Yes, and yes I read them "Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache"
Will you use the server's official texture pack?
Yes

In Character
Character name:
Max King
What is your character's race?:
Human
After being taught to fight by elders in a now destroyed town I wanted to see the world. When I asked to leave I was denied the privlage as I needed to pass one last test; to master the tactics of our ancestors. These tactics were passed down by an old Military family. This test required me to assassinate a leader of a neighboring town. A few nights later as I was moving in for the kill I discovered a dormant nuclear warhead being reconstructed by the town. Hostilities had occured between our towns but this was the first major threat that was posed. With this nolege I abandoned the mission and started to make my way back to my town. Then I heard a massively loud blast and saw a stream of fire raceing tword my town. Then a huge mushroom cloud loomed into the night. Without thinking I rushed back to the town and found all had been killed. Then I gathered all the weapons I could carry and I setout for revenge. When I arrived at the enemy village I found it empty except for a map leading to an oasis in the wasteland. From that day on I hunt this towns people to bring them to a just end.
Does or did your character have any companions or family?
I had a girlfriend in the town that had been nuked. She died in the blast
How old is your character?
I look like an assassin with wartorn armor ver distinctive of the old world. The only physical features worth noteing would be the fact that I exibit a rare form of mutation that has made my eyes appear purple.
How does your character act?
I am a silent, tacticaly minded assassin. I have extensive training in throwing knives.
Character's occupation:
I am a hitman while searching for riches and the town that fires the nuke.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write)
In my old town it was a crime to not be able to read and write therefore makeing me take in this concept at an early age.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:
Is quite and is trained in parquor. I am also a pro with throwing knives.
Does your character hate or fear anything?
I hate anyone who helped destroy my town but I suffer from a mental instability that causes me to black out when under large amounts of stress for extended periods.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):
Damn raiders! I cant even feel my arm! I have to find something to wrap this god damn wound in!
Post Applications Here - Page 3 PersonalAssassin
Reaping
Reaping

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty Application

Post  HanurApelt Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi there,
my name is HanurApelt and i may want to join.
Ive been gone through all the rules and some of the timeline but I really want to test it. I mean I wont create some phantasy-character for a game i dont wanna play, you know? But if I do, i promise i will live the most convincing character you have ever seen.
I am not able to join the server so could you put me on the allowed-list for half an hour?
After that i will wave through the game-data and create my own character.

Hanurapelt

HanurApelt

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 3 Empty Forgot to mention

Post  HanurApelt Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Sorry, i forgot to mention that you can fuck yo shit and that i am in possession of a mustache!

Hanurapelt

HanurApelt

Back to top Go down

Post  ajleong Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 pm

o.o.c.
MineCraft account name: ajleong

Country of Residence and Time Zone: U.S.A / Central U.S/Canada time

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?: Role playing is when you jump into a person's life that isn't you'r life.

What is your reason for applying to this server?: Well my old server was shut down Sad and u love rp so i was looking on the fourms and saw this server so i thought why not give it a try.

Have you been banned before, if so why?:No i have never been banned.

Do you agree with our rules?: Yes I think they are fair.

Will you use the server's official texture pack?: I will try to.

-In Character-

Character name: Engineer A.J. [most people call him Aj]

Your character'1s story so far:Engineer A.J. Died when he was only 20 in the year 2052 but was reconstructed in the year 2452.
After he was reconstructed he found the world had changed from what he could remember he look to the the sky to build a home and start a life a new dough he doesn't remember much.

Does or did your character have any companions or family?: His family was all killed during the massive starvation of 2050 out of his family he was the only one left later to die in 2052.

How old is your character?: 20 [If you count the time he was dead then 4020.]

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?: There’s nothing I can say that would describe him, he has no real distinguishing features.

How does your character act?: A out going personality ready to get his life back.

Character's occupation: Psychiatrist, and all around “Mobile Question and Answer” since his common belief that he is smarter than everyone else, often to the point of simply lying about a subject in a believable way.

Does your character have an education?: Sort of he only had knowledge of what he read in books.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: No he does not.

Does your character hate or fear anything?: He only hates robots.

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): In the year 2048 and starvation swept the world. Getting food was a battle. every week eating what ever he could get most of the time it was old old caned food as he saw most of his family die in front of his eyes dead body's laying every where robots the overlords.

I don't know how but looks like stuff we wear now and since he was from this time it kind of fits with his past .

ajleong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next