Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNION APPLICATION

4 posters

Go down

UNION APPLICATION Empty UNION APPLICATION

Post  CrYpT_Weed204 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Your Union application should be in the following format. Please also read the union rules.

Reason for wanting to join the union:

What does a workers union mean to you:

Will you be willing to pay union dues once a month?:(real time. 5x gun powder)(recurring)

Will you be willing to pay a initiation fee?:(one time 5x iron bars (non-refundable))

What other organizations or groups have u been part of:(tell a little about each one)

Willing to do your own fair share of work?:

What skill do u have that would contribute to our Union?:

Applicants must go trough a 1 month probation (real time) and be approved by a board of directors by unanimous vote. Current directors CrYpT_Weed204(president) maropolo1(vice president) DarknessNinja575(treasurer) Drowedg(Sergeant-at-Arms)

Last edited by CrYpT_Weed204 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
CrYpT_Weed204
CrYpT_Weed204

Back to top Go down

UNION APPLICATION Empty my UNION app

Post  CrYpT_Weed204 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Reason for wanting to join the union: Tired of working for free. Would like to get a decent wage for hard work done and meet other people in my field of work.

What does a workers union mean to you: to me it means a group of like minded individuals that band together to get things done efficiently for a fair price and everyone get equal share of the profits.

Will you be willing to pay union dues once a month?:(game time. 5x gun powder)(recurring)yes

Will you be willing to pay a initiation fee?:(one time 5x iron bars (non-refundable)) yes

What other organizations or groups have u been part of:(tell a little about each one) belonged to the reaper brotherhood. a secret organization that i cant go into further detail or my life might be forfeit. Member of the BCTGM the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers' International Union left on good terms to form my own workers union.

Willing to do your own fair share of work?: yes

What skill do u have that would contribute to our Union?: good with farming and mining.
CrYpT_Weed204
CrYpT_Weed204

Back to top Go down

UNION APPLICATION Empty DrowedG's Application

Post  DrowedG Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Reason for wanting to join the union: to Have Fun & do Work

What does a workers union mean to you: Free Lancing Working With Benefits & Wages Split Among Each Member of The Union

Will you be willing to pay union dues once a month?: Yes I am Among Others as Well

Will you be willing to pay a initiation fee?: Yes I Will

What other organizations or groups have u been part of: Been a Co-leader of Another Group

Willing to do your own fair share of work?: Aslong Everyone Does Then im Fine With it.

What skill do u have that would contribute to our Union?: Farmer, Miner, & Builder.

*Bitch I Live in a Pink House!!!*
DrowedG
DrowedG

Back to top Go down

UNION APPLICATION Empty dro's app

Post  CrYpT_Weed204 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 pm

DrowedG wrote:Reason for wanting to join the union: to Have Fun & do Work

What does a workers union mean to you: Free Lancing Working With Benefits & Wages Split Among Each Member of The Union

Will you be willing to pay union dues once a month?: Yes I am Among Others as Well

Will you be willing to pay a initiation fee?: Yes I Will

What other organizations or groups have u been part of: Been a Co-leader of Another Group

Willing to do your own fair share of work?: Aslong Everyone Does Then im Fine With it.

What skill do u have that would contribute to our Union?: Farmer, Miner, & Builder.

ACCEPTED
CrYpT_Weed204
CrYpT_Weed204

Back to top Go down

UNION APPLICATION Empty Re: UNION APPLICATION

Post  maropolo1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Reason for wanting to join the union: I wan't to have safer working conditions and equal pay. Also here to have fun.

What does a workers union mean to you: It means everyone works together to help the union out.

Will you be willing to pay union dues once a month?:(game time. 5x gun powder)(recurring) Yes

Will you be willing to pay a initiation fee?:(one time 5x iron bars (non-refundable)) Yes

What other organizations or groups have u been part of:(tell a little about each one) I was part of the Rayjak Operations.

Willing to do your own fair share of work?: Yes

What skill do u have that would contribute to our Union?: I am a good miner.

Bitch I live in a pink house!

maropolo1

Back to top Go down

UNION APPLICATION Empty polo's app

Post  CrYpT_Weed204 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 pm

maropolo1 wrote:Reason for wanting to join the union: I wan't to have safer working conditions and equal pay. Also here to have fun.

What does a workers union mean to you: It means everyone works together to help the union out.

Will you be willing to pay union dues once a month?:(game time. 5x gun powder)(recurring) Yes

Will you be willing to pay a initiation fee?:(one time 5x iron bars (non-refundable)) Yes

What other organizations or groups have u been part of:(tell a little about each one) I was part of the Rayjak Operations.

Willing to do your own fair share of work?: Yes

What skill do u have that would contribute to our Union?: I am a good miner.

Bitch I live in a pink house!

ACCEPTED
CrYpT_Weed204
CrYpT_Weed204

Back to top Go down

Post  darknessninja575 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Reason for wanting to join the union: hang with people i know have some fun and do some work

What does a workers union mean to you: working to together to make a town great

Will you be willing to pay union dues once a month?:(game time. 5x gun powder)(recurring) yes

Will you be willing to pay a initiation fee?:(one time 5x iron bars (non-refundable)) yes

What other organizations or groups have u been part of:(tell a little about each one) I was part of the Rayjak Operations

What skill do u have that would contribute to our Union?: mining, farming, killing mobs, building

darknessninja575
darknessninja575

Back to top Go down

UNION APPLICATION Empty Darkness app

Post  CrYpT_Weed204 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:57 pm

darknessninja575 wrote:Reason for wanting to join the union: hang with people i know have some fun and do some work

What does a workers union mean to you: working to together to make a town great

Will you be willing to pay union dues once a month?:(game time. 5x gun powder)(recurring) yes

What other organizations or groups have u been part of:(tell a little about each one) I was part of the Rayjak Operations

What skill do u have that would contribute to our Union?: mining, farming, killing mobs, building

ACCEPTED
CrYpT_Weed204
CrYpT_Weed204

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down