Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  tdawg105 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: Tdawg105
Country of Residence and Time Zone: Central
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? I owned a rp server for 5months, we had bout 50players online consistently but then the main owner's laptop got DDoSed and we quit because our loyal players quit. Also ive been accepted into other roleplaying servers aswell and i am a serious role player. Roleplaying to me is, is just fun. I like the concept of being someone who i'd probably never be because the modern world would prevent me from being him. All it is is just fun and games and thats very respectable.
What is your reason for applying to this server? To join this magnificent server.
Have you been banned before, if so why? No, I am not a trouble maker. However ive been banned on the first minecraft server ive played on because of griefing, and we all know as new players we dont know the rules of the server. But that however was when alpha just came out for multiplayer. Ive learned my mistakes.
Do you agree with our rules? Of course, these rules are well thought out.
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement? Not that i can see Smile
Will you use the server's official texture pack? Yes of course. Also i will be making my own skin to match my character too. (If you want me to make you a skin pm me ingame i i get accepted Very Happy)

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Venzullia Leopold
Your character's story so far: I've been abandoned as a child. My family was raided by bandits. My mother gave me her necklace and hid me inside my chest. My memory is fuzzy. After the quarrel a man walked into the room and found me. His name was Gregori Leopold. He nurtured me back to health and led me into the White Tiger army so i could be trained. In the battle against the Spotted knights, Gregori was K.I.A. Later in life i found out that those "bandits" were members of the Spotted Knights. I knew that i had to locate them and kill them in this treacherous wasteland i call Home.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? No, Gregori was K.I.A
How old is your character? He is 17.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? He has no facial hair, he wears blue pants, and a black shirt with the logo of the White Tiger Army.
How does your character act? He is friendly to women and kids, he doesnt take kind to men with their swords drawn or anybody at that matter. He is a peace keeper.
Character's occupation: A soldier in the White Tiger Army.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He is gifted with the fine arts of the sword. He knows how to do black smithing, hunt, and cook.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He is well talented with the bow and sword at a distance.
Does your character hate or fear anything? No. He will exterminate anything that attempts to fight him. (Especially Spotted Knights)
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: He will live in a underground cave system, he will be training and crafting fine swords. He will go up occasionally to find his family murderers.
Provide an image of your character's skin:Application Sketch3

tdawg105

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Move

Post  tdawg105 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Can a moderator please move this post to the right place please? I goofed and put it here lol. I got into making my skin XD

tdawg105

Back to top Go down