Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Applications Here

+27
hello2u08
Black_Doom
CrYpT_Weed204
RedSlide
DT_Rush
retroraygun
Foréigeann_Dubh
MY FaLcOn
LividiousII
Fuzzlezexion
jiffypillow
JoeyShmoy
snailer_33
Tdawg105
Eziggy121
killorama918
lacardeus
Blockhead44
zakpuck
kingbeatarator
beng128
Bishop1996
xOpt1m1st1c
Kthak5
Richaro
Beluga
Admin
31 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty Blockhead44 is Replying to Verify

Post  Blockhead44 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Blockhead44 says Replying to Verify!

Blockhead44

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty snailer_33`s new application

Post  snailer_33 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: snailer_33
Country of Residence and Time Zone: Canada eastern standard time
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Actually I have done a little bit of role play myself. Other than a few servers, I have not done a lot other than that. I am sure I can adapt to role play with ease.
What is your reason for applying to this server? I decided to apply on this server because I felt the need for a fresh start, and a little more adventure.
Have you been banned before, if so why? I have never been banned on any server what so ever.
Do you agree with our rules? I very much agree with these rules.
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement? I do not think this needs improvement. I think it is great the way it is.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? As you wish...sure!

In Character
Character name: Ray Smith
Your character's story so far: Ray grew up around his family and friends, but after a horrible attack involving the mutants, he is left on his own to survive with nothing but his smarts and amazing tactics to keep him alive.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? Yes Ray HAD many friends, and great family who unfortunately perished
How old is your character? Ray Smith is currently 32 years old
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Ray is very muscular, and has very distinct facial expressions. He has short brown hair and a goatee.
How does your character act? Ray acts very friendly around his friends and also can be very serious at times.
Character's occupation: Miner, and a Lone wolf
Does your character have an education? Graduated from all schooling.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Can always sense the presence of an enemy, and is extremely skilled with long range weapons, can always find a meal no matter the situation.
Does your character hate or fear anything? Fears nothing. He rips anything apart with ease.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: Ray Smith wakes up and realizes that he has been held captive by bandits. Suddenly, when he becomes more aware of his surroundings, he hears a faint conversation in the distance. A man with a odd accent says "When do I get my f**king money? Ill give it to you later damn it! Just kill the man!" Ray hears footsteps. Ray hears the footsteps come closer, then a man in a grey hood slowly comes down a long flight of stairs. As he comes closer, he sees a man carrying a scalpel. The man with the odd accent says in a deep voice " am I going to have to slowly rip you apart? Or am I going to have to slowly torture you until I get my answers?" The man unsheathed his scalpel, penetrated Ray`s fore arm and slowly slid the knife to his elbow, exposing all of his veins and muscle. A bellowing roar came out of Ray as he quickly broke the chain that connected him to an iron pole, grabbed the knife, and drove it into the man`s trachea. Ray instantly looked for the nearest exit. He looked to his right and he spotted a bright red sign that labelled EXIT. Ray whispered to himself and said "bingo!"
He tore the dead man`s sleeve off and bandaged his arm to stop the bleeding. He kicked down the door and he escaped.
Provide an image of your character's skin:Post Applications Here - Page 2 Skin_110

snailer_33

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Applications Here

Post  Sturgion Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Sorry to have to ask but, what is the IP for this server?

Sturgion

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty New Application NEW AND IN THE RIGHT AREA!!!!!

Post  JoeyShmoy Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Sorry for starting a new topic i did not realize that is what it was :/

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:flee784

Country of Residence and Time Zone:USA, Eastern

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is when someone takes on a character and becomes them in either a game or in reality, I've been on many roleplaying servers before

What is your reason for applying to this server? Roleplaying has been a hobby of mine for many years, and i have been craving a good roleplaying experience *enter skyrim* but even skyrim has its limits and recently I've been wanting a post apocalyptic setting (that isn't fallout) also i saw your server on the forums and was instantly intriged by it, not many post apocalyptic RP servers have multiple races on them.

Have you been banned before, if so why? Nope and i hope to keep my record clean

Do you agree with our rules? Yes sir

What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement? I think its fine and detailed (not trying to sound like a kiss A**)

Will you use the server's official texture pack? Yup already have it

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Theadore (Human)

Your character's story so far:He was in New York when the apocolypse hit, there he hid watching the city he grew up in crumble to pieces. After realizing that there was no use in hiding he went on the run walking without a purpose scarred by everything he had lost, everyone he had lost. He finally found a couple of survivors who told him about a place called Blackholm, they decided that it was in their best interest to make haste to it. But on one fateful night his followers turned on him, in a long bloody battle that left Theadore shot in the arm and all of his gear gone. He wandered for a day or two until he saw someone in the distance, as it turns out it was an old man with a knife, a crazed old man with a knife, Theadore just managed to dodge the blade but before he could get a clean hit the old man went into cardiac arrest and died. Tired and hungry he wandered in to the county of Blackholm unknowingly. Soon he became a citizen of Blackholm and vowed not to let everything that had happened to him sway his sanity, he couldn't become like that old man.

Does or did your character have any companions or family? No, He lost all of his family members and friends to the apocalypse

How old is your character? He is 32

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? He has black hair and always wears gloves has a bullet wound on his left arm *(not seen on game skin)*

How does your character act? He is deeply scarred by the loss of his family but tries not to let that effect his mental state but sometimes he will have sudden outbursts of rage and tries to be non violent when that happens. He is only trying to survive as long as he can

Character's occupation: He was working on wall street when it apocalypse struck

Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He graduated from Havard University at age 22

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He is very intelligent and has learned to live off the land.

Does your character hate or fear anything? He fears what he might become if his insanity gets to him and he hates any raiders or bandits
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy:An example of Theadore is a hard working man who is not easily swayed from his decisions (he worked on wall street come on Wink) he tries to help whom ever he can. he is someone who is very liked in social spaces. He is an all around good person but has a hate for anyone killing with out a motive and will kill them on spot if he sees anyone doing so'
Post Applications Here - Page 2 Jim-raynor-58739 (note that i did not make the skin and the truth is that i am a horrible skin maker)

Last edited by JoeyShmoy on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Filled in words that were missing)

JoeyShmoy

Back to top Go down

Post  jiffypillow Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: jiffypillow
Country of Residence and Time Zone:Atlantic Time (Canada
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is a great experience were you can conect with others in an enviroment that you both like i have playied WOW for 3 years now and i love beeing abloe to help othes if they are stuck.
What is your reason for applying to this server? i love survival roleplays and i saw this post a whil ago when it started and now i think it will be fun playing on your server i believe it will be a great expirence.
Have you been banned before, if so why? nope.
Do you agree with our rules? yes
Will you use the server's official texture pack? yes .
In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Ethil maranor
What is your character's race?: Human
Your character's story so far: Ethil dose not know much about his story when he was a kid he was abused by his parents and step parents he traveld from one house to the next. after doing this oe 12 years he ran away and vawed never to return. at first h did not know were he would go or how he would live but he never wanted to go back to the place he grew up and face all the memories of the past when he turned 15 he found a job at a chemical plant designing wepons for biological warfair in 2038 he helped in the development of a biotoxing said to help solders become strong, faster, and better hunters later he found out that what he creatid was not good at all as it grew strongr it only wanted more power intel the next year 2039 when the emp is released and all hopes are lost. he stuggled to survive for years intel he joind the first new city were he developed a chemical to stop aging in some humans however after the last chemical nearly desroyed the earth he decided to only use it on himself to save the world from another war.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? Ethil has a doughter named elizabith and a loving wife named Lilith
How old is your character? after taking the chemical he recorded that he was only 27
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? he has brown hair he is 6 foot 3 he always carrys a dimond sword that he never uses becaus he has vowed to only use it on thos who have mistreated him and a scar under his rigt eye.
How does your character act? he is a dark fello he tends to hid in dark places becaus he has trust isues with people he an intreaging person.
Character's occupation: curently he is an assain highred by herboxtians to kill hos who judg them.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) he spends most of his time alone and he spends it reading so he has a vast knolage of the world befor the crisis happend.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: he has spent much of his time in study he has read and traind i many formes of fighting.
Does your character hate or fear anything? he has a fear of larg groups of people and hates fosterhomes.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): seeing someone he cares for hurt he dosent have many people he cant trust.
Provide an image of your character's skin: i cant figure out how to post an image of my skin but i will be happy to show you when i am aloud to post a link.

Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache" Post Applications Here - Page 2 Skin_112

Last edited by jiffypillow on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot the pic :P i might be able to put it on now still did not work mhmm)

jiffypillow

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty Fuzzlezexion's Application

Post  Fuzzlezexion Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Out of Character

Minecraft account name: Fuzzlezexion
Country of Residence and Time Zone: Arizona, United States, Mountain Standard Time.
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is an adventure, being
able to affect a world other than your own, to imagine and define and create a person with all their talents and faults
and to imagine life as it happens to them. I've roleplayed a few times, but never on a minecraft server.
What is your reason for applying to this server? I found the original Ruined World on the forums, and after it was
closed down I followed it to this new server, and it seems like a very professional RP server with very interesting
content, lore, ect.
Have you been banned before, if so why? I have never been banned.
Do you agree with our rules? I agree with the rules.
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement? It seems very well put together, no loose ends, and well
thought out. No improvement (as far as I can tell) is needed.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? Yes.

In Character

Character name: Aether Luzsombra
Your character's story so far: Aether was born in 2417 to a small family living out in the wilds beyond the borders of
both New Commensia and Greyhope. His family had been born in the dark times after the battle of Commensia, and so
raised him to be self-sufficent. The house they lived in had been dug into the bottom of a cliff-face, mined out by
Aether's father. Most of Aether's life were spent mining and hunting with his father and farming with his mother. He
also discovered that he was naturally talented at creating things, improving the mining system he and his father had
set up with a powered rail system, and even making items with the few power cells they had discovered. Around the age
of 27, Aether was been working outside with his mother when they heard strangled call for help. They went towards the
sound of the call cautiously, as raiders were commonplace in the wastelands, and discovered a young woman collapsed on
the ground, with what looked to be her daughter attempting to rouse her. Aether and his mother took the woman and her
daughter back to the house and cared for them. The womans name was Kimberly, and she explained that her husband had
tried to sell her and her daughter Jennifer to raiders, but that they had escaped and ran off. Aether and his family
invited them into the household immediately. Over the course of the next few years, Aether and Kimberly fell in love,
with Aether finally asking her to become his wife. With his father's help, Aether began building a new area in the
house for himself, Kimberly and Jennifer. But his dreams were shattered, as one evening, while he was working on the
new rooms, a small band of mutants broke into the house and slaughtered Kimberly, Jennifer, and his mother and father.
After dispatching the mutants, he buried his family atop a nieghboring hill and gathered all the supplies that weren't
destroyed by the mutants incursion. He knew he would not be able to keep living in his house, with the memory of this
night hanging over him, so he gathered up the supplies and burned the house inside the cliff-face, watching from the
graves of his family atop the hill as the house burned and collasped inside the cliff, taking part of the cliff down as
it did. Realizing that he wouldnt live long by himself out in the wastes, he set off to towards the horizon, towards
Greyhope, and towards a new life.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? He lived with his mother, his father, his wife and adopted
daughter, but they were all killed by mutants.
How old is your character? 32 years old.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? He's pretty large, muscular from his days
mining and doing manual labor, though pale from lack of sun. Very dark hair, blue eyes, and a face that people could
call attractive.
How does your character act? He is shy upon meeting people for the first time, but is usually very trusting, and will
become more and more comfortable with someone the longer he is around them. He gets depressed easily, but it usually
doesn't last long. He is very loyal and honor-bound, defending his friends with his life.
Character's occupation: He is a miner and an engineer.
Does your character have an education?(Read or Write) He cannot read or write, as it was not nessasary in his situation, but he does have an education of sorts.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He is very good at making things, such as tools and
crafting implements, naturally understanding how items work after seeing them only a short time, but only with human
technology.
Does your character hate or fear anything? He hates mutants, because they murdered his family. He is also distrustful
of Herboxtians because they are mutated from humans.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: Aether grunted, pulling his pickaxe from the stone of
the wall and readying it for another strike. He knew the drill would be faster, but it made too much noise and his
family would be going to sleep soon. He brought the pick down on the wall again, tearing off a sizable chunk, making
him smile. He had hoped that making a room for his wife and himself wouldn't take as long as it had, but there had been
a couple of quakes that had made progress very slow. But it was almost finished at last, maybe a week more at the most.
He pulled his pick out of the wall again and brought it up again. Right as he was about to bring it down on the wall
again, he heard a faint scream from above him, along with a shout he knew to be his father, and a faint noise he
couldn't place. He swore, running out of the room, bolting down the hallway to the stairwell. His father had been
fixing some supports for one of the top floor rooms the last time he checked, and if a support had given way... Aether
shot up the steps into one of the side rooms and headed towards the main room, when it hit him. Cold sweat broke out on
his forehead, and he stopped at the doorway into the main room. The sound he had heard from the room down below was the
gutteral cry of a mutant, and now he could hear it coming from the main room, along with wet tearing noises and
snuffling sounds. Aether knew he had to get though the main room. His family was probably taking shelter in another of
the side rooms off the main one, and he needed to rescue them. Aether steeled himelf, and then burst through the door,
but immediately came to a halt. He couldn't understand what he was seeing. The room was torn apart, covered in streaks
of blood. His mother lay in a still-growing pool of it, her throat torn out, with his father's corpse laying
protectively over her, long gashes evident down the entirety his back. A pair of mutants were laying nearby, his
father's pickaxe buried in ones chest, the other with its skull smashed in. A trail of blood led into one of the side
rooms. Aether immediately ran into the room, and his worst fears came to life. He saw a pair of mutants hunched over
his wife, one chewing on her arm, another ripping into her gut. A mangled body that could only be Jennifer lay
against the wall behind her. Aether's heart stopped, hearing a faint pained moan coming from his wife's mouth. He
looked at her in horror, realizing that she's still alive while she's being ripped apart. Aether charges at the
mutants, screaming incoherantly as he kicks them away from his wife's prone form. One of the mutants snarls at him and
promptly gets a pickaxe through its skull. The other mutant, now recovered from Aether's charge, lunges at him and get
a boot to the face. It howls in pain, clutching it's face until Aether puts his pick into its head as well. Rushing
back to his wife's side, he places her head in his lap, holding her head up so she can breathe past the blood in her
throat. Kimberly looks up at him, pain evident in her eyes, and attempts to speak, but the blood stuck in her throat
renders her words indecipherable as the life slowly leaves her eyes, leaving Aether alone amidst the blood and death
that had become his home.
Provide an image of your character's skin: Post Applications Here - Page 2 Aether10

"Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache"

Fuzzlezexion

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty Application

Post  LividiousII Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:24 am

MineCraft account name: LividiousII
Country of Residence and Time Zone: Ireland GMT
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?None - other than single player video games.
What is your reason for applying to this server? looking for something different with quality management, providing a fun experience
Have you been banned before, if so why? No
Do you agree with our rules? Yes
Will you use the server's official texture pack? Yes

In Character
Character name:

Lividious Domhnach

What is your character's race?:

Human

Your character's story so far:

Raised as an orphan in a small group of human nomads, Lividious was taught to survive, read, write and defend himself. The nomads referred to him as Hon and had no information of his origin.

After spending 16 years with the nomads, he decided to go in search of his identity. Hon roamed for years in between storms and met many along his way but never considered many followers as companions.

He reached Greyhope in the first week of 2446 and decided to settle for a while as he had been wandering the wastelands endlessly for months on end with no information. Two weeks later an old woman approached him and exclaimed 'Lividious, my son, you have returned to me!' Stunned by the woman's welcome, he decided to give the woman time to calm down and explain herself. After some time and, to both of their disappointment, Hon could not have been her son as he was much too young. The pair developed an empathy for one another and he agreed to help the woman find out about her son in exchange for food and shelter.

In the following months he scoured the city for any information on the woman's son and soon found that he had died many years ago in a feud with a group of traders from New Commensia. On his way back to tell the woman of her son, he was again approached by a stranger and referred to as 'Lividious'. The two exchanged information of the legacy of Lividious and to his surprise, Hon learned that he had had a son many years ago. He had been named Lividious, after his father. His mother, Jeanne, had gone mad before his birth and escaped the city with young Lividious in her clutches weeks after the birth. Lividious senior spent his days wandering the wastelands in search of his son but to no avail and was reported murdered to New Commensia but word never made it to Greyhope. This information fuelled a burning desire to know more as Hon could not help but think that he may be that young boy.

He continued his search and later found that the birth year of the young Lividious matched his own and it soon became impossible to deny that he was, in fact, the old woman's grandson. He rushed to her house to tell her having been away for two weeks but was filled with sadness when he got their. He opened the door and found that she had passed away days before his return. Lividious buried his grandmother and sold the house before setting off into the world again with a new knowledge of his roots.

Does or did your character have any companions or family?

None alive: see above.

How old is your character?

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?

Light brown hair with dark eyes. No distinctive features otherwise

How does your character act?

Very compassionate, helpful and brave but tends keep to himself for the most part and stay out of others' way.

Character's occupation:

Currently unemployed but works as a delivery-boy unofficially for any willing to pay.

Does your character have an education? (Read or write)

Yes, both

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:

None. Hardened exterior. Handy with a gun.

Does your character hate or fear anything?

Hates those unwilling to work and quietly judges those who are uneducated. Mild fear of heights.

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):

While roaming the wastelands, before he reached Greyhope, Lividious encountered a pack of wolves that were protecting their food. Though he escaped alive, he was bitten in the leg and had to continue his journey with the wound undressed until he met someone who had fresh supplies. The agonising journey was almost unbearable and he was nearing exhaustion but he pushed on regardless as he knew he was near the city. He eventually found an abandoned storage unit and acquired enough supplies to tend to his wounds and breathed a sigh of relief and had a long rest before continuing on towards Greyhope. (not sure that's what you were looking for)

Provide an image of your character's skin: Post Applications Here - Page 2 Lividious%20II

LividiousII

Back to top Go down

Post  MY FaLcOn Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:40 am

Out of Character

MineCraft account name: MYFaLcOn1

Country of Residence and Time Zone: Holland, GMT+1

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Yeah, I played alot of fallout

What is your reason for applying to this server? It looks amazing and epic

Do you agree with our rules? Yeah, I do But seriously FUCK YO SHIT, I GOT A MUSTACHE

Will you use the server's official texture pack? Of course, I tried it alrdy and looks amazing

In Character

Character name: (Last names aren't required) Dennis Falcon

I'm Dennis Falcon and I'm the last survivor of the Falcon family.
It all happend 12 years ago, we were a happily living family until we got attacked.
My mom and dad fought with all their power that they had, but they got killed by a little group of Raiders.
Luckily my uncle was there so save me before i got killed too, he taught me all my skills that I have now.
2 years have passed, until it all happend again.
My uncles house got attacked by the same group of Raiders, only this time I was old enough to fight alongside my uncle.
My uncle died almost immediatly at the beginning of the fight, so I was the only one still fighting for the safety of my aunt and her children.
I got knocked out cold and dragged away.
The time I woke up, I was jailed couldn't escape couldn't do anything.
I trained what I could train.
Now that I'm free again, I'm gonna avenge my family and bring back the honor to my family.

This is the story of Dennis Falcon

Does or did your character have any companions or family? Nope

How old is your character? 20

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Tattoo on his face.

How does your character act? Friendly, Talkactive, but with a big ego.

Character's occupation: None

Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Yes, a diploma for carmechanic

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He's handy with a gun and stronger then any Human in unarmed.

Does your character hate or fear anything? He hates the raiders the most.

Dennis : Mom, No mom.
(Raider shoots her in the head)
Dennis : You've gone too far this time.
(Raider shoots Dennis in the right shoulder)
Dennis : You scumbag.
Raider : Nighty Night Punk.
(Raider knock Dennis out cold)

Provide an image of your character's skin:

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Zell

MY FaLcOn

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty White list app.

Post  Foréigeann_Dubh Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:52 am

MineCraft account name: Foreignach_Dubh
Country of Residence and Time Zone: Ireland GMT
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? RP is engaging in the game in a way that requires you to develop a knowledge and respect for the world around you. Some experience but relatively n00bie unfortunately.
What is your reason for applying to this server? Tired of servers that are set up in a way that donating is the only way to climb through ranks. Looking for an adventure.
Do you agree with our rules? Yes 'fuck yo' shit i got a moustache'

In Character
Character name:

Foréigeann_Dubh

What is your character's race?:

Human

Having spent his entire being raised by and living with a small group of people who had vowed to pick up any who had gotten lost in the wastelands and guide them to refuge, Dubh decided on his 21st birthday it was time to part ways with them and embark on his own journey.

He decided to make his way towards civilisation and battled his way through the harsh wastelands. Driven by the desire to see civilisation for the first time he moved towards where he had heard Greyhope was he moved quickly across the landscape but after a few weeks, the unforgiving wastelands began to take its toll on his body. On his travels he has encountered very few people and is currently losing hope on finding anyone else. The faint crackles on his radio are all that keep his hopes high enough to keep going as he knows he is nearing a broadcast area.

Brown hair, dark eyes...nothing distinctive

Very shy among strangers but values close companions highly. Does not like physical brawls and has a tendency to stand back in dangerous situations and rely on his gun.

Character's occupation:

None. Looking for work as a tree surgeon.

Does your character have an education? (Read or write)

Yes, both

No known living relatives - presumed dead but not confirmed. Companions are few in numbers and he has left them behind after embarking on his quest to find civilisation.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:

Very proficient with a gun and is quite accomplished at repairing worn goods.

Hates Fuel Bots with a passion and is rarely seen confronting any.

On his way back from a supply run, Dubh encountered a group of raiders and was running low on bullets. The raiders approached and started firing on his position. He decided to run for it. Luckily, he managed to escape but did not do so unscathed as he picked up a bullet wound to his shoulder. He did not stop to take the bullet out himself and continued onwards as he was not far from camp. He groaned in pain and gritted his teeth as he got nearer and nearer his camp but it felt like an eternity as he ran through the desert with the morning sun, creeping up from the horizon in front of him.

Provide an image of your character's skin: Post Applications Here - Page 2 Dubh

Foréigeann_Dubh

Back to top Go down

Post  retroraygun Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 am

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: retrosax

Country of Residence and Time Zone:United States, Pacific time

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?
Living the life experience of a completely different person, through good and bad, and connecting with their struggles. Yes, but only once before.

What is your reason for applying to this server?
Looks fun.

Have you been banned before, if so why?
never.

Do you agree with our rules?
they seem fair enough.

Will you use the server's official texture pack?
yes.

In Character

Character name: Cyll
Your character's story so far: Orphaned at birth and found under a burnt hazel tree, misfortune had followed Cyll his entire 19 years of existence. Brought up by a woman who he had known to be almost like a sister, she died protecting him in a raid to buy him precious time to escape. Anyone he had ever begun to trust either betrayed him or died before any real connection was made. Working as a mercenary or assassin-for-hire has been his only source of income to allow himself to survive in the wretched aftermath of chaos. He treks on only in hope for finding a meaning in his life, nothing more.
It's possible he had siblings, and only assumed he's an orphan due to circumstances of his findings.
How old is your character? 19.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Pale, dirt splotched skin. Translucent purple eyes. Dark hair. Has goggles, and wears a reinforced suit with kevlar shoulder pads. Somber look at all times, exempt when fighting.
How does your character act? Sullen, somber. When meeting anyone, Cyll is skeptical to trust them, but once earned, he will do anything he can to prevent losing them. Suffers from an almost constant paranoia.
Character's Occupation: Mercenary/assassin-for-hire
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) only what he has learned over the years from old newspapers and streetsigns.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Clever in wit, smooth talker. Basic hacking skills, rudimentary knowledge of firearms, great marksman.
Does your character hate or fear anything? losing people close to him, becoming one of "them" (mutants)
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): "Cyll scanned the rubble. His target was somewhere amongst the remains of whatever this place used to be. His boot crunched broken glass as he treaded cautiously. Suddenly, something had caught his eye. A streetsign, mangled and almost illegible, rustically frozen in time. His chest clenched with a sad mixture of nostalgia and melancholy. He had been here before, once, countless years ago. He remembered hopping from one piece of rubble to the next, while Lynn (a woman who had brought him up and was only about 9 or 10 years older than he) sang a song from days long past. He remembered her describing legends of how life was back in the old days, under that street sign. Pain overtook Cyll, and almost he had shed a tear. But there was no time for that. He passed the sign without stopping, without time to turn back."
Post Applications Here - Page 2 Jugw78

retroraygun

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty application

Post  brew1999 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:brew1999
Country of Residence and Time Zone:US central
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? playing as someone you are not in real life, none
What is your reason for applying to this server? recemended by overlord1305 (friend)
Have you been banned before, if so why? nope
Do you agree with our rules?yes
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement?i think it is very well thought out
Will you use the server's official texture pack?computer wont work with it/lags if i try on the other one

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Andrew Smith
Your character's story so far: Andrew (shortened to Drew) is the brother of Striggs, and they both joined-forced- into the super soldier project. Drew was great friends with Striggs, for Striggs is brother. After surviving brutal injections and trials, Drew barely survived. He did not know if Striggs survived, and feared for his life. During the riot of the facility, Drew escaped with the mob of rejects to the wastelands outside. He was in the middle of the mob, while Striggs was at the front, so he couldn't see Striggs, and still thought he was dead. Apon traveling the wastes, Drew got the knack for handling swords. While traveling, he passed through a town, staying in the inn for a night. While there, an old master of the sword saw him slashing at a practice dummy, and said that he would train Drew if he would pay. Drew had little money, so he worked for the town's lab until he could pay off the debt, started his training. After a while, he quit the job at the lab and finished his training and moved on. But something was bothering him, he watched the scientists at work and found a passion deep down inside of him that ran through the family: the love for science. After leaving the town and thanking the master for teaching him many skill with the sword, and decided he should settle down somewhere and build, or work, in a lab. He arrived at some sort of ski lodge, and joined them. He shortly found out that Striggs was there, and he did not remember Drew. After grieving for Striggs'es lost memory, he set off again. After more walking, he came apon Striggs again and knew it was fate, for Striggs was looking for him: he remembered.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? Striggs Smith
How old is your character? 210 years old
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? plad green beard and brown beard
How does your character act? kind,generous, short tempered
Character's occupation: building and fighting
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) yes
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: good with swords,novice at science
Does your character hate or fear anything?loosing Striggs
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy:
me: Oh look a ski lodge!
*walks into the main room*
me:hello
Striggs: *looks up from prewar book* sup...
me:hey, i was wo-Striggs? is that you?!
Striggs:yes.....and you are.....?
me:dont you remember me?its me, Drew!
Striggs: uhm.....no, sorry, i dont
me: come on! im your brother! remember?
Striggs: no,you must be mistaken, my brother died during super soldier experements
me: no! im alive!
Striggs: are you sick?
me:...*runs out of the ski lodge holding back tears*
Striggs:that was weird *goes back to reading his book*........ wait...that did look like him..... WAIT! COME BACK!!!
*runs out the door*
search "Wastelander settler - fallout" on Miners Need Cool Shoes, "Guests can not post external links"

brew1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:05 pm

ACCEPTED:
brew1999 (will be whitelisted ASAP)

DENIED:
retrosax (longer bio and RP example)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ruinedworld2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DT_Rush Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: DT_Rush
Country of Residence and Time Zone: USA, GMT -5
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?
Roleplaying in my own words is having fun acting as someone you want to be. My past roleplaying experiences is not much. I've played a couple adventure maps like the Tourist,Prison Escape, and a Portal 2 remake.
What is your reason for applying to this server?
The reason i want to apply for this server is because lately I've been getting bored of minecraft and I want to find a server that will help me get into minecraft again. I also have a friend in there named Vampirz who i haven't played minecraft with in a while.
Have you been banned before, if so why?
I have been banned once on a server. The reason for that was because i asked why my friend got banned and one of the server mods banned me and said to take it on the forums. I didn't care at first but later my friend got unbanned and I decided to do what the mod said and posted a ban appeal and later i was unbanned.
Do you agree with our rules?
Yes, the rules for this server is very reasonable.
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement?
The lore is quite intresting, but sounds a bit generic
Will you use the server's official texture pack?
I did not know there was an official texture pack, but now that i do, yes.

In Character
Character name: Isamu
Character's race: Human
Your character's story so far: Seeing his family wiped out by mutants Isamu trains to be a great warrior and build up a clan to kill all mutants. Isamu's goal is to try and build up his past relatives clan, and because of that he learns to use a sword.
Isamu had a family but was wiped out trying to defend themselves by mutants. I survived because I went out to find supplies, but as I was walking back I saw a mutant killing the last of my family. Before all this his past relatives were great samurais who protected there family, but there clan died off when the people did not need protection
My character is about 30 years old.
Isamu acts as if everything is worse then it seems and is pessimistic about everything
Character's occupation: Warrior/Samurai
Does your character have an education?
Yes Isamu went to school as a kid but ever since the disaster he left education aside and went for revenge
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Isamu is known for his quick reflexes and speed
My character fears mutants because of what they had done to his family.
Isamu: Ugh everyday i train but i still feel weak
Recruit: Master Isamu, you are very strong do not underestimate your own powers
Isamu: Listen, in order for me to kill every last of those damn mutants I better be in the best shape i can!
Recruit: But Master, You have killed many mutants already with ease.
Isamu: A few mutants does not match the rest of them out there.
Recruit: Yes Master, but...
Isamu: No buts, you are dismissed
*Isamu continues his training
Post Applications Here - Page 2 Samurai-new_4689_skin_minecraft_skin

DT_Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm

DT_Rush:

Denied.

We need a longer bio and rp example. Otherwise it's fine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rowill Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:rowill
Country of Residence and Time Zone:Canada, PST
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? I think roleplaying is like a movie or story that you use your imagination to shape. I don't have any past RP experiences but I know how to RP
What is your reason for applying to this server? I wanted to play a RP server and after I read the post this one sounds like fun.
Have you been banned before, if so why? I have, but for unknowingly griefing
Do you agree with our rules? Yes

In Character
Character name: Sean
What is your character's race?: Half Human Half Mutant
Your character's story so far: During the Great Ruining Sean was among the test subjects of the Super Soldier Project. After he realized what they were going to do to him he escaped the facility but not after going through 5 months of tests which caused him to become not fully mutated but not fully human. After escaping he went back to where his parents had been hiding throughout the war. Sean travelled for 5 days until he arrived at his home town which had been ravaged by the nuclear bomb that PROA had launched on it. A while later Sean soon spots the place where his parents had been hiding throughout the war. When Sean tried to open the door he instead accidentally ripped the door off its hinges, his new found strength startled him. He hears a shout and a Gun shot which hits him in his arm. A throbbing pain arises in his left arm but to his disbelief he felt nothing more than that. He looks up into his father's eyes and sees him with the gun. A sudden outburst of hatred and rage consumed his mind. He remembers the feeling of his claws slicing through flesh and then a deafening scream. Then Silence. Sean awakes a few hours later, he tastes the salty flavour of blood in his mouth. He looks around still recovering from his rest. Only then did he realized what happened a few hours ago and he spits the blood out of his mouth. He runs and doesn't look back to see the mangled corpses of his father who he ate and his mother who committed suicide. He ran until he could run no longer and then he howled out in agony his sorrowful voice piercing the night air. Sean knows that he is changed, he can't and won't be accepted by any of his or once was his kind. Sean walks forward, his mind in turmoil of what has just happened. Struggling to control his mind, he went out and seeks refuge to be alone for the safety of him and others.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? He had a Mom and Dad before he killed and ate his Dad and his Mom commited suicide.
How old is your character? 450+
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? He looks more human then mutant. 1 of his eyes are green, He has black and white hair. He also has a set of claws and splotches of green skin.
How does your character act? He is sometime passive but can become agressive if provoked. He can become agressive at random points if his mutant mind overwhelms his human mind. In the night his mutant mind can easily overwhelm his human mind while at day his human mind can stay in control somewhat.
Character's occupation: He doesn't have a job
Does your character have an education? He can read
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: His claws can rip and tear through flesh and his inhuman strength can allow him to have stronger attacks then normal humans. He is also a cannibal
Does your character hate or fear anything? He fears the afternoon sun, dawn and dusk as the suns shines the brightest at those points and can burn the mutant parts of him. He also fears people in the day but will talk to them sometimes.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): Sean woke up feeling nothing as his mind struggled to be in control. Suddenly a excruciating pain attacked him. His vision is blurred as he howled his voice expressing his utmost fury at whatever was giving him the pain. His limbs were burning as if he were in a pool of lava. As he tore at himself trying to end the pain he caused it to become almost unbearable. He looked down and saw himself being shot at by some bandits below him. He felt the bullets tear through his bone and flesh. He felt a bullet penetrate his skull and then there was blackness. He woke up sweating his claws scratching the stone beneath him. He sighed and stared out at the top of the cave wondering what was causing him the torture.
Provide an image of your character's skin: Post Applications Here - Page 2 WcUpC

Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache

rowill

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 pm

rowill:

ACCEPTED

You will be whitelisted as soon as possible. Please post on the minecraftforums to alert the other moderators of your acceptance so they can whitelist you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty Application Please Read

Post  RedSlide Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Out of Character:

Minecraft account name: Dr_Payne

Country of residence and time zone: US, PST

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying in my own words is all about getting into the character as in becoming one with your character to the fullest extent contained in your virtual world. Role-playing i see it as an escape from the regular world, hey you were bullied today you come home do your homework and log onto a roleplaying game and your the towns hero. I have played many of the large scale media role-playing games such as Skyrim, Fallout, and some board games aswell. So all in all i see role-playing as an escape from daily life, a way to have fun, a way to experience life in a whole new way.

Why am i applying to this server? Well 1st of all I love all sorts of situations pertaining to Zombies Very Happy they are so awesome and bring out this instinct of survival in me, anything post apocolyptic is awesome to me. The quality this server expresses seems to be very well put together, and i like servers that have good connection.

Have I been banned before, if so why? No i have never been banned on any server for any reason i like to follow the rules not break them, its unneccesary.

Do you agree with our rules? Yes i fully agree.

Will you use our servers Texture Pack? Yes i will use it but i dont know where to find it, hopefully i cant sort things out if i get accepted. But yes i will use it.

==============================================================================
In Character

Character Name: Roman Adolfo

Race: Human

Your Character's Story So Far: Roman Adolfo is a Contractor and a Builder. Ever since he was a kid he has loved to build, he would play with blocks and build block houses as a child. In his early years he started helping out at local construction sites, they even let him help build. In his years to come he continued school but to him it became dull and more of a burden then an opportunity for a future life. Still, Roman continued school because he knew that bye doing so he could become a Contractor. He went on to college and became a successfull contractor aswell as building small houses and workshops as a hobby. As a growing man, he set out to explore the world, going different places and seeing different styles of architecture. In each area he would build shelters for the homeless and the people who just need a roof over their heads. Roman had gone to spain, italy, and egypt and seen a large variety of houses, buildings, and even chruches, and each place making a difference to those who have no hope in their lives. Even today Roman continues to explore the world, he stated his one goal in life is to "Build a better home for this world". Roman is a light at the end of a dark tunnel, a hero who loves his job, and a builder.

Does your character have any family? He never married, and his mother and father moved back to Cuba.

How old is your character? 36

Describe what your character looks like, any distincitve physical features? He has big hands, and look like they have been used for a long time. He has the arms of a builder, he is strong because he builds and that takes a lot of work. He is average height, around 5'11, 6'0. He is tan and he has the facial expression of hard work, he looks like a dedicated person.

How does your character act? He acts tough, not mean but more like a brave tough, sturdy. He is very tolerant of different types of people, small, tall, young, old, black, white and so on so he very accepting. He is open to other people's suggestions because as a builder he builds to the person's need.

Character's Occupation:
Does your character have an education? Yes he went through school and college.
Any Special Skills? No special skills, he just can become knowledgeable of the land quickly and make the best decision when making a compound, a shelter, a house, or a shack

Able to craft- Houses, shelters, bridges, defense walls, any kind of structures. He can work with even the most basic materials such as dirt.

Example: Create a weapon shack, accessible to everyone. Needs items: Wood, sticks, dirt.

Being able to craft these things is fair between all the survivors because we will need builders, we will need a sanctuary, and scavenging the land for those materials will be easy and usefull to everyone. This could limit the number of lives lost, and abandonment of other survivors. If people want to seperate, or go out looking for more things, bring a builder along with some supplies and you have yourself a shelter. We could use shelters around the area for safety reasons, and even as extra storage or procaution in case we need it.

Does your character fear anything? Yes. He fears the loss of another survivor, he fears the emptyness of being alone.

Describe an example of your character in great suffering or pain:

The zombies were closing in on the two survivors. Roman had just finished the shelter. The two survivors were unknowingly about to be attacked. Up over the hill, running, screaming "GET IN THE SHELTER" is Jordan, a friend, a survivor, someone who Roman trusts, he is all the Roman has in this apocalyptic world. Roman quickly gathers some supplies around him and runs into the shelter. He is staring out the window in agony, when, Jordan trips... Roman runs out to save him but its too late. Roman, runs back into the shelter, hides in the corner, and breaks down. The days go bye, he starts contemplating suicide, the idea of rescue is just not present in Roman's mind. His mind starts playing tricks on him, as if he hears Jordan screaming from outside, but he is no where to be found. The emptyness Roman faces would turn him crazy, and affect his survival ability, and end up killing him.

Provide an image of your characters skin: I dont have an image right now but its White skin with black hair, a red shirt, black pants, and a black beard.

One more thing: Fuck yo shit i got a moustache, women love the moustache.

RedSlide

Back to top Go down

Post  CrYpT Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:53 am

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:CrYpT_Weed204
Country of Residence and Time Zone:Canada, CDT
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?Yes i played the original AD&D books and also dabbled in LARP.
What is your reason for applying to this server? Lots of my friends play on this server so i decided to join them.
Have you been banned before, if so why?Nope.
Do you agree with our rules?Yes.
Will you use the server's official texture pack?Yes

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required)GOG.
What is your character's race?:Human.
Your character's story so far:I live as a hermit survivalist by my self. Living off the land scraping out a meager living of what the earth still has left to provide me. Lost my wife and kids long ago when they died of radiation poisoning. From that point on i have been trying to get back my life and find something to live for, hope and a new beginning.
Does or did your character have any companions or family?Nope.
How old is your character?31.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?Long hair and beard. tanned from exposure to sun.
How does your character act?Good morals try to keep to my self but if i see someone in need ill try and help them out w/o them knowing about it.
Character's occupation:Baker/Farmer.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write)yes being a survivalist i got basic education and knowledge.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:Ability to make the most basic food taste good with herbs.
Does your character hate or fear anything?Ironically i fear loneliness and isolation but being a hermit i'm slowing coming to terms with it and trying to integrate my self once again into society.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):Seeing the harsh wold slowing take away my wife and kids because they didn't have what it took to survive this harsh world and what it has become.
Provide an image of your character's skin:Post Applications Here - Page 2 2012-02-28_224422

CrYpT

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty my aplication

Post  CrYpT_Weed204 Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:58 am

Out of Character

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?Yes i played the original AD&D books and also dabbled in LARP.

What is your reason for applying to this server? Lots of my friends play on this server so i decided to join them.

In Character

Your character's story so far:I live as a hermit survivalist by my self. Living off the land scraping out a meager living of what the earth still has left to provide me. Lost my wife and kids long ago when they died of radiation poisoning. From that point on i have been trying to get back my life and find something to live for, hope and a new beginning. Right the wrongs of my past that forced me and my family to run away from the "reaper" cult. A cult that uses slave labor. I hope to return and set up a union so slaves will have basic rights and wadges. Eventually i hope to over throw the reaper dictator and establish a fair and just democratic government where all races are equal. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?Long hair and beard. tanned from exposure to sun.

How does your character act?Good morals try to keep to my self but if i see someone in need ill try and help them out w/o them knowing about it.

Does your character have an education? (Read or write)yes being a survivalist i got basic education and knowledge.

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:Ability to make the most basic food taste good with herbs.

Does your character hate or fear anything?Ironically i fear loneliness and isolation but being a hermit i'm slowing coming to terms with it and trying to integrate my self once again into society.

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):Seeing the harsh wold slowing take away my wife and kids

because they didn't have what it took to survive this harsh world and what it has become. After they died didn't want to see good resources go to waste so i ate their flesh and ground their bones to make my bread.

Provide an image of your character's skin:Post Applications Here - Page 2 2012-02-28_224422

Last edited by CrYpT_Weed204 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
CrYpT_Weed204
CrYpT_Weed204

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 am

Dr_PAYNE

You application has already been apporoved by another on the MC forums.

CrYpT wrote: -snip- [/img]

DENIED

Sorry but I noticed that your charaters story is a bit on short side and there needs to be more background development on your character. As well as the RP suffering section needs to be really worked on cause it needs some beefing up, remeber it has to be more advancely descriptive and needs to have a logical direction, same goes for your charters story. Remeber more important;y to try and stand out from the rest.

Review over what I have outlined and try improving in parts where I have detailed.

Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty del post

Post  CrYpT_Weed204 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:49 pm

delete my first post plz if u can
CrYpT_Weed204
CrYpT_Weed204

Back to top Go down

Post Applications Here - Page 2 Empty my new application

Post  CrYpT_Weed204 Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Out of Character

In Character

Your character's story so far:I live as a hermit survivalist by my self. Living off the land scraping out a meager living of what the earth still has left to provide me. Lost my wife and kids long ago when they died of radiation poisoning. From that point on i have been trying to get back my life and find something to live for, hope and a new beginning. Right the wrongs of my past that forced me and my family to run away from the "reaper" cult. A cult that uses slave labor. I hope to return and set up a union so slaves will have basic rights and wadges. Eventually i hope to over throw the reaper dictator and establish a fair and just democratic government where all races are equal. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):Seeing the harsh wold slowing take away my wife and kids

because they didn't have what it took to survive this harsh world and what it has become. After they died didn't want to see good resources go to waste
"daddy i cant go on"
"don't worry son the struggle is soon over"
"what are u doing with that knife?"
I striped their flesh and salted the wounds. After i finished gnawing the meat off the bones i decided to grind their bone meal and make it into bread. used a bit of my tears to lightly salt the dough. WHY HAVE U FORSAKEN ME REAPERS!!!!!!
CrYpT_Weed204
CrYpT_Weed204

Back to top Go down

Post  Mockingj Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 pm

MineCraft account name: Mockingjay00

Country of Residence and Time Zone: Central

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?: Roleplaying is when you play as someone else, playing out stories as if they were from a book and having fun while doing so.

Have you been banned before, if so why?: Haven’t ever been banned, I’m nice like that, Razz

Do you agree with our rules?: Yes

What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement?: I like it a lot, I myself wouldn’t change a thing.

Will you use the server's official texture pack?: If I can find it, I have a friend who could possibly get it to me.

In Character
Character name: Nova Infinity

Your character's story so far: Nova grew up an only child, the daughter of a Chemist and a Mechanic. Their small family lived in a sort of run-down community, thriving only from the work the people within it did. The community as a whole worked to be a bigger family, living to suit everyone’s needs and keep it afloat. Nova grew up learning much from both her parents, with a burning curiosity of the world and how it worked. Seemed like a perfectly…normal life, considering the circumstances they lived in, in the troubled times of the century.

As she grew up though, Nova discovered she was quite different. An odd thing or two would happen once in a while, like if she were angry, a random object would fly across the room. There wasn’t any rhyme or reason for it, it would just happen. She soon discovered that smaller objects, like machine components, she could manipulate simply by thinking about it, putting her full concentration into it. This was kept secret by her though-except her mother, whom she was the closest with most of her life.
She grew up as normally as anyone else could otherwise, and moved out of their little community, inspired by her bringing up to make a difference in the world around her.

Does or did your character have any companions or family?: Her parents, whom still live in the community mentioned in the above story.

How old is your character?: 21

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?: She is your typical human, standing at about a 5’7”, with light blonde hair often pulled back into a braid as to not get stained by the chemicals she often finds herself working with. What stands out the most for her are her electric blue eyes.

How does your character act?: Nova is generally a quiet person. When she does talk, it is in a more quiet, even tone. Unless approached or spoken to, she won’t say a thing, but once you get her talking, it’s a bit hard to get her to stop.
Character's occupation: Mechanic/Chemist-works both together in some instances

Does your character have an education?: Her parents, recently deceased by news transmitted through a radio to her home, were the ones who taught her of mechanics and chemistry, since her father was the community engineer and her mother a biological chemist, trying to help develop workable medicines for the various diseases that have crept up due to the events that have taken place over time.

Does your character hate or fear anything?: Nothing that can be thought of now.

“Oh…come on now…” I muttered, trying to fit a smaller wire into a circuit board. I had been tirelessly working on this particular project, just a simple light switch that I had been making modifications to. It was testing my patience; I should have been done with it ages ago. I had other projects I needed to be working on…
Checking the room around me, and peering out the window of the shop to make sure no one was walking past; I crouched over my work, goggles on my face. Squinting, I set the wire down, to look at the circuit board. The wire would fit perfectly only in this one place…I returned my gaze to the wire, which floated slightly up from the table, and then floated into place onto the circuit board. At that, I quickly fastened it with one of the tools sitting on the side of my workbench, trying to look as normal as possible, as a common customer walked through the door.
Perfect timing.

Provide an image of your character's skin: I haven’t finished it yet, but she customarily wears just a simple white tee-shirt, her usual jacket over it and pants with a pair of heavy boots.

Mockingj

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Mockingj wrote:MineCraft account name: Mockingjay00

-snicker-

Character name: Nova Infinity

-snack-

That is how the Vorpal Blade cuts...

Pleased me quite well with your second person's story, your RP demonstration fell in the adequate range. I gave you extra time to of course add an image though I see still days later it is not yet present. I'll let you in but your access with be given at about 1 PM today.

ACCEPTED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mockingj Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks a lot! : )

Sorry, I would have posted the picture, but I've been gone since I posted this, somewhere were apparently there was no internet connection...-_-

Mockingj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next