Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: post applications here

Go down

RE: post applications here Empty RE: post applications here

Post  Keegan Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 am

Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache
Out of Character
MineCraft account name: buritopowerisfun
Country of Residence and Time Zone: Canada mountain time
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is when you play a role of someone you are not.
I have not.
What is your reason for applying to this server? I was looking for a role playing server that is white listed and found this.
Have you been banned before, if so why? No I have never been banned.
Do you agree with our rules? Yes
Will you use the server's official texture pack? Yes I will.
In Character
Character name: Keegan
What is your character's race?: Human
Your character's story so far: Grew up homeless, dad killed by a demon in the rift when he was 6. His mother died giving birth to him. He and his brother have been wandering aimlessley for the past 10 years learning how to hunt and find food for themselves.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? Yes, his older brother Chris.
How old is your character? 16
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?
Character's occupation: Hunter
Does your character have an education? He learned to read and write from his dad.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Remarkable archer
Does your character hate or fear anything? Yes he hates demons.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): When he found out that his father died he realized all he had was his brother. His brother who was only a year older than him, his brother who always tried to make him feel good when dad was not around. He realized he had a huge journey ahead and is brother would be by his side, during all of it.
Provide an image of your character's skin: I cannot do this because my computer wont let me paste the image.

Keegan

Back to top Go down

RE: post applications here Empty Re: RE: post applications here

Post  Black_Doom Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Keegan wrote:
MineCraft account name: buritopowerisfun

Character name: Keegan

- *Snicker* *Snack* this is how I cut my apps -

We ask of course to read and answer all questions in the application process to your full extent, though you fell pretty short of it, including the fact that you left one blank. You give us one of the shortest backgrounds anyone applying has given in to adherely summarize. Also rem your characters life existence and where his truths lie. To put it out simply, it is far from passing.

You must give us a story of a character that you can live with, but as well live through. Also remember that you are playing on our Post Apocalyptic theme server and with that we have a lore. It can help you work your character into our world and build a great story to work from.

Another part I want you to work at as you fix your character's story is to work on a longer, more detailed RP example. Cause the current one as well falls under-standards as in the area of length and of suspenseful immersion.

Well if you are wondering how to post an image, you will have to link one back to this page. So you will need to post it on another image uploading site like photobucket. Simple to make an account and it will make life much easier for other projects you want to show in the future.

Fix the things I have listed out and re-post for another re-evaluation.

DENIED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Whickerr Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Out of Character

MineCraft account name: Whickerrr

Country of Residence and Time Zone: Canada, EsT

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is the act of using your own imagination to take on the role of a character in a particular theme, for example, this server's theme would be ragged world, filled with post-apocalyptic entities. I have roleplaying before, on other minecraft servers, but have never pursued many to their greatest extent. I am hoping that I will be able to do so for this server, as roleplaying intrigues me.
What is your reason for applying to this server? I have been looking for a server ever since I left I left my one. I am eager to play on a roleplaying server, which I have not done in some time.

Have you been banned before, if so why? I have not yet been banned from a server before.

Do you agree with our rules? Yes, I agree with the rules because FUCK YO SHIT, I GOT A MOUSTACHE.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? I will.

In Character

Character name: (Last names aren't required) Joseph

What is your character's race?: The Great Volashan

Your character's story so far:
Joseph was born in New Commensia. His family was quite wealthy, but he was not like the others. Joseph was born with a few abnormalities, including boosted intelligence and many physical differences. Many of his family members say he has these abnormalities because of the smog. He thrived in school and ethics in his early years as a child.
At age 7, the Herboxtians arrived and Joseph was very scared of them at first, but when one of them was introduced to his school home, he become friends with them instantly. At age 14, he fell in love with a beautiful Herboxtian. When their families discovered the relationship, the two families became enemies. They repelled the two lovers away from each other. The two father fought it out and nearly killed each other. The Herboxtian family moved out after losing. 2 weeks later, Joseph's father left the house saying “I'm finishing this.” Joseph never saw his father ever again.
When Joseph turned 24, he was called by other Valoshans to a secret war between humans underground. He was hired as a spy, and became VERY intrigued with Human's technology and History. On May 15th, 2431, he had his final test to become a spy. This test involved fighting. He was severely beaten and fired from the secret force.
He then a job in Mining for 11 years after that incident. While mining, he found something very interesting. A rock that had fuelbot-green crystals. He inspected the gem, then swung at it. It vanished instantly. He quit mining due to a severe injury from a demon. Then pursued what he loved, history. He slowly pieced together the clues from previously found artifacts. His research was cut off by a Valoshan rushing to his door, yelling “Ready for war? Take this,” and handed Joseph a set of Iron armour and a Sword. “Advent is approaching, we must prepare, come.” So at age 34, Joseph was forcefully hired as a guard of New Commensia. His house was destroyed by a few demons, which voided his whole research project.
When he turned 38 years old, Joseph moved out of the city to find sentiments of other history. Which is where he built a small house. Which is where Joseph stands today.

Does or did your character have any companions or family? Joseph has 3 sisters, currently working different jobs. He also owns a dog named Bellatrice, who is fairly old.

How old is your character? 39 years old. Born on May 1st, 2409

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Joseph is mid-sized man, who always stands tall. He was many cuts from fighting demons, and other entities. His eyes are slightly closer to each other than an average Valoshan. He also lacks in physical strength and endurance(his boosted intelligence makes up for it).

How does your character act? Joseph is a very calm figure, who likes to take his time in many situations. But when a situation gets hot, he can get VERY anxious and rush to conclusions or solutions.

Character's occupation: He is unemployed, and is not looking for a job.

Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He can partially write English, but can read and speak English fluently.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Nothing except for very good ears and his boosted intelligence.

Does your character hate or fear anything? He has Arachnophobia – he HATES spiders.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP):

Provide an image of your character's skin:

RE: post applications here ZddXS

Whickerr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down