Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster

Go down

Is this a decent character?

Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_lcap0%Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_lcap0%Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_lcap13%Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_lcap25%Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_lcap13%Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_lcap25%Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster Empty Mr. Kite: Whimsical Ringmaster

Post  BlueScope Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:03 am

This is a potential character I might play, assuming Nai dies.

Over men and horses
hoops and garters
lastly through a hog's head of real fire!
In this way
Mr. K
Will challenge the world!
- Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, by the Beatles

IN GAME INFORMATION:

Mr. Judah Kite (possibly an alias) is a follower of the old time values of merriment and laughter. He doesn't know much about the art of war, science, or any of that, but he does know people. Mr. Kite ran a big top circus for a while, out of the eastern wastes of America. His circus was a sight to see, full to the brim of mutants, acrobats, gladiators, and much much more!

One day after a horrific acrobatics incident involving a tightrope walker, a mutant, and a cannon, he was forced to flee. After roaming around the wastes for a while, he eventually collapsed out of hunger right outside Stronghold Black.

His goals include finding a top hot, a geniune old world artifact, restablishing his circus to what it used to be, and a quiet sea side home to retire to.

META GAME INFORMATION

Alignment: CN (Chaotic Neutral)

Mr. Kite is a barrel of laughs, to him, life is a party. However, woe be to anyone who threatens his troupe, he would most likely come up with a crazy scheme involving high explosives and custard pies to defend it.

Factions:
Mr. Kite's Troupe

Other information:
Mr. Kite's very name may be a joke, IE an alias.
Mr. Kite is very eager for people to join his troupe.
Mr. Kite has a mild drug problem, he has an addiction to delicious (alcholic) Xow milk.
Mr. Kite's left leg isn't real, it's a well made prosthetic. He either lost it in the aforementioned incident, or a bet.
Mr Kite, when threatened, prefers not to fight, but will mercilessly bring to bear the full forth of his charming personality.
Mr. Kite gets all the bitches.
BlueScope
BlueScope

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum