Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SteamApunk's Application (Brother Maylern)

Go down

SteamApunk's Application (Brother Maylern) Empty SteamApunk's Application (Brother Maylern)

Post  Steam Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:06 pm

I wasn't getting a reply on the minecraft forum topic... perhaps I'll get a quicker response here.

COPY PASTA!

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: steamApunk
Country of Residence and Time Zone: USA, EST
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?: roleplaying is taking control of a character and acting as he or she would under certain conditions
What is your reason for applying to this server?: It seems VERY interesting
Have you been banned before, if so why?: never before
Do you agree with our rules?: I do
Will you use the server's official texture pack?: I'm already using it! Very Happy

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Brother Maylern (Friar, asks people to call him Brother
What is your character's race?: Human
Your character's story so far: He was orphaned as a small child, and taken in by an aging priest named Father Bryan who raised him as a man of religion and taught him to read and write. When Brother reached the age of 17, some men came and killed the priest and tied up Brother, stole their belongings and left Brother for dead, after two days, friends of the priests came to check on him, and arrived upon the scene, they nursed Brother back to health and went on their way to rid the world of evil. Brother stayed back to bury the old priest. Then, a wave of new inspiration hit him. He, too, would go to destroy the evil that sprung up after the apocalypse.
Does or did your character have any companions or family?: Father Bryan above, but he is deceased now
How old is your character?: 18
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?: None out of the ordinary, refer to the screenshot below
How does your character act?: With compassion and logic, not quick to anger or get into fights,but ready if need be
Character's occupation: Friar
Does your character have an education? (Read or write): yes, he was taught to read the Scriptures and write the passages
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He is skilled in swordfighting, as well as the ability to calm others down and make them feel safe
Does your character hate or fear anything?: he fears evil, but does not hate it, to do so would make him evil himself
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): NOOOO, I tried to yell, but the pain made me choke. I just lied there, helpless to the demons that fueled these people. The wounds in Father Bryan's chest and neck bled profusely, and tears swelled up in my eyes. Anger ran through me. I wanted to punch them, I wanted to stand, I wanted to move, but these binds held me back. I coughed up some more blood and drearily watched them leave, before hanging my head in shame.
Provide an image of your character's skin: SteamApunk's Application (Brother Maylern) KEWeh
BONUS: Fuck Yo' Shit, I got a mustache.

Steam

Back to top Go down

SteamApunk's Application (Brother Maylern) Empty Re: SteamApunk's Application (Brother Maylern)

Post  Black_Doom Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Steam wrote:
MineCraft account name: steamApunk

Character name: (Last names aren't required) Brother Maylern (Friar, asks people to call him Brother *No relations* lol!

- *Snicker* *Snack* this is how I cut my apps -

Thank you for posting on the official site of the server and I read your brief story I would like to accept you at this time but you are going to have to add some greater length to your characters story. As of now it is a bit too short and I would like if that you can make it longer. Remember when you are accepted you will then be living as your character.

Also I would like, sorry if I am asking you to take on a role but we need a religious figure in the mix of our server since there is none. Starting up your own commune and such as building a church/monastery, that type of character would be unique in this server and supported.

Additionally make your RP example more longer and be more descriptive emotionally and of your surroundings.

DENIED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down