Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tons of Questions from a curious guy.

2 posters

Go down

Tons of Questions from a curious guy. Empty Tons of Questions from a curious guy.

Post  Voltaire Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Ok so i made a list of Questions i have concerning the server and whats on it because as you can see i'm very curious about this server because its unique and I read the timeline,rule,and other stuff yet i still have many questions that i hope can get answered.
(Also i'll edit it so whenever a question is answered i'll put the answer and people feel free to post questions which i will add to the topic and put the answer if it gets answered)

Questions

1. Is there a book or something that can teach you how to make a pistol or some form of cool weapon?
1. No, and asking anyone for reciepes can get you banned. You have to find them out for yourself.

2. If power gaming isn't allowed then how can we capture/kill someone if they don't want to die (because my guy is a psychopath sometimes and him not being able to kill someone screws up his plans and his backstory)?
2. Overhelming force or trickery, in RP. After 10 responses, you are allowed to fight the other guy for reals, and any death that happens is considered RP. If you posses overwhelming force, and the person knows he is probably going to die if you fight, then they will probably allow you to capture them.

3. If we build say a small town or camp can it become a town or can we create a vault?
3. There are no rules regarding creation of new towns or vaults. 90% of everything constructed on this server is player made. Have at it.

4. Can we have a list of what guns are on the server or some form of finding how many and what types are?
4. Hahaha. No. See 1.

5. Is Reis Minimap or SmartMovement allowed on the server(Reis allows you to set mark points so if you forget where something is you have it set)(SmartMove allows parkour like climbing up a block,diving,sliding,and crawling everything a true adventurer needs)
5. No external mods, please.

6. Will more weapons or guns be added to the server?(EX: Say like a flamethrower(If Not added) or maybe like a spear or some other weapon that a wastelander can make)
6. I have no idea.

7. Will any events happen in which new races will be "Unlocked"?

8. At the end of events will we earn Loot or something cool.

9. Can people create RP Events then put them in movement or do they have to be approved?

10. Will a sethome command be added to the server(So people don't have to walk like 2 hours to their house,like i have to...)?

PEOPLE PLEASE POST QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL!!

Last edited by Voltaire on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Voltaire
Voltaire

Back to top Go down

Tons of Questions from a curious guy. Empty Re: Tons of Questions from a curious guy.

Post  BlueScope Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:11 pm

I can dig it, I'll update my answers for your questions.

1. No, and asking anyone for reciepes can get you banned. You have to find them out for yourself.

2. Overhelming force or trickery, in RP. After 10 responses, you are allowed to fight the other guy for reals, and any death that happens is considered RP. If you posses overwhelming force, and the person knows he is probably going to die if you fight, then they will probably allow you to capture them. Also, I'm encouraging Saper to include dice, which helps get rid of powergaming.

3. There are no rules regarding creation of new towns or vaults. 90% of everything constructed on this server is player made. Have at it.

4. Hahaha. No. See 1.

5. No external mods, please.

6. I have no idea, allow me to elaborate. This falls under the whimsy of saper, if he wants new guns, or to remove them, or any variation thereof, it is completely up to him.

7. Probably, but at the moment we have a pretty decent race selection. If new races are introduced it will likely be through an RP event. Whether that be an event that players actually take part in, or something that simply is said to have occured, it could go either way.

8. That's generally how events work. Usually a SERVER event takes place to:
a) Move along RP if it's been slow.
b) Introduce new material, or change existing material.
c) Give player's an easy out if they want to die an RP death.
d) Whimsy of Saper.
Some events in the past have given out hard to find or unique items at their conclusion, whether they be RP items, or items of real rarity and value. Sometimes, RP events can result in increasing some aspect of your character.

9. Everything characters do is considered an RP event. Whether that be making a town, or killing someone. Major events, like making a nuke or something of the like that effects a large percentage of the server population without thier knowledge, and giving them no time to react to the situation is not allowed, obviously. Generally, if you are doing an RP event that involves other people, tell them that they are being involved, OOC, if need be. If you have a suggestion for a server event, then feel free to post it in the appropriate section.

10. Beds. There is only a slim chance that sethome will be allowed, and if it will be it will only be until such a time that beds will be usable again. Keep in mind this IS an RP server, and that teleporting vast distances is not really RP, waking up in your bed after an anonymous traveller drags you back to your home is.

Last edited by BlueScope on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlueScope
BlueScope

Back to top Go down

Tons of Questions from a curious guy. Empty Re: Tons of Questions from a curious guy.

Post  Voltaire Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm

More Q's Added!!
Voltaire
Voltaire

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueScope Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Voltaire wrote:More Q's Added!!

More A's Added!!
BlueScope
BlueScope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down