Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Instances

2 posters

Go down

Role Play Instances Empty Role Play Instances

Post  tjdrago Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:20 pm

We need more ways to RP without moderator and Admin intervention, so i was thinking why not add some instances to that map?
I've been wanting to make some for a while and have some great ideas. For those of you that don't know an instance is a dungeon type of thing where you go through areas and fight off monsters to get to the end. Along the way there is minor loot and at the end you get a great prize. With 1.2 we can put bottles of enchanting at the end to give players XP. They can also get enchanted weapons and other rare items.

Theses instances can be placed in random locations across the wastes for players to find, but once found the player cannot tell anyone where they are. You need to find them with people if you want to do it with people because they will be VERY hard to do solo. Entrances can be anywhere, above ground, underground, and even under water or lava. I think instances would give players more motivation to explore and help out with the lack of RP we have from time to time.

tjdrago

Back to top Go down

Role Play Instances Empty Re: Role Play Instances

Post  Voltaire Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Yes! I would help do this because i have skill with dungeons,traps,and making it seem... Creepy. You could make them anything from abandoned towns,destroyed vehicles/buildings,and maybe a haunted underground bunker.
Voltaire
Voltaire

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum