Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to Server

Go down

Application to Server Empty Application to Server

Post  Senisi Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Quote "While the world may be dying, Humanity can bring it back, better than before."
Out of Character ((Hello!))
MineCraft account name: Crazy3Gamer
Country of Residence and Time Zone: U.S. - Central Time Zone
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Hard to describe really, putting myself in my character's eyes, and acting out their life. I've roleplayed for about 6 years on WoW and forums.
What is your reason for applying to this server? Looking for an RP server, and I love this theme of RP.
Have you been banned before, if so why? N/A
Do you agree with our rules? Indeed.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? I love it, so why not! Very Happy

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Senisi Felthren
What is your character's race?: Human
Your character's story so far: He had grown up with a normal family, just a simple average person. Received good grades, passed all classes in college, graduated at an average pace. He had made many friends during his life, and lost them all during the war. He hunts to find his girlfriend in present day. Before the war, Senisi had been building a bunker beneath his home in preparation, and it was a success. He now emerges, still hunting for survivors to aid, trying to survive and (hopefully) rebuild the world to the one he once knew. ((Note: On the spot crafted, WILL be thinking of a better back story))
Does or did your character have any companions or family?: He had a pet dog, a girlfriend, and had lost his outer branches of family during pre-war.
How old is your character? 24
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Tall and trim, weaker than usual. Short cut hair.
How does your character act? Seems to be blunt with most situations, yet will take time to understand problems.
Character's occupation: Ex-Engineer, Self-Discovering Scientist.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Reading and Writing, graduated "college".
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Lacking normal strength, yet intelligent.
Does your character hate or fear anything? Fears losing close related friends, hates the loss of his girlfriend.
Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): ((A scene where his leg has been broken, and the group seems to be pinned.)) "Agh! M-my leg! Go, keep moving, I'll hold them off while you run!" *He pulls his pistol, firing a few shots.* "NOW!" *His leg bleeds lightly, and his face is blatant with pain, yet he seems to hold it down, concentrating on protecting the group.*
Provide an image of your character's skin: (( tinyurl.com/84n7vfa ))

Senisi

Back to top Go down

Application to Server Empty Re: Application to Server

Post  Black_Doom Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Senisi wrote:

Character name: (Last names aren't required) Senisi Felthren

- *Snicker* *Snack*, this is how I cut my apps -

This story does not even make sense, as in the sense that you are able to live since before our lore to know and still be like 24. The war went over lasting over 400 years, and yet you explained that you have seen all of it. Re-read the lore and function a story that you can use with it if you really want to play on this server.

Your RP situation is way to short and must be longer and composing of details of yourself and more of your environment.

Also you are missing an important part of the application. Try to find it and fix all that I listed with it.

DENIED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Application to Server Empty Explanation for Lack of Application-ness

Post  Senisi Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 am

Well, I apologize for the post. Had little time to make it and it was on the spot make. Had to go to a wake, not going into detail on that. Though I will repost an application once I finish and remake my application properly.
And I believe what I was missing is this?: Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache

Senisi

Back to top Go down

Application to Server Empty Application (Attempt Number Two!)

Post  Senisi Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 am

"Fuck yo shit, i got a mustache" (And the rules weren't torture the fourth or fifth time through.)

Out of Character

Country of Residence and Time Zone: United States, Central Time Zone

Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Putting myself in my character's eyes, and acting out their life. I've roleplayed for about 6 years on WoW and forums.

What is your reason for applying to this server? I enjoy this form of role-play, and I'd love to add a Minecraft RP to my "resume".

Have you been banned before, if so why? I haven't been banned before, so N/A?

Do you agree with our rules? I do.

Will you use the server's official texture pack? I've been using it for a while, coincidence it's the official for the server.

In Character

Character name: (Last names aren't required) Senisi

What is your character's race?: Human

Your character's story so far: Not much is to be said about Senisi, other than being a local Bio-Engineer, working on a small personal farm in New Commensia, yet during the time of the evac, he had lost it all. Taking few necessary supplies to try to restart in the city of Rethosia. He has been studying farming, yet not by textbooks. He listens to other "farmers" of his way, learning tricks of the trade as farmers of lore used to. Long before he had taken up the farming "business", Senisi was a simple refugee, fleeing danger and heading camp to camp. During the years recent to his change in lifestyle, he had met a woman in one of his last camps. The two had managed to forge a relationship, even though the odds seemed entirely against them. Time had passed in the refugee camp, and all seemed well till a group of people had been spotted trailing their movements. The refugees identified the people as a band of roving bandits, and they had tried their hardest to keep distance. The fleeing only dragged the bandits on, and they eventually caught up, attacking the camp one night. Senisi and the woman had been separated during the raid, and Senisi had to flee. He eventually stumbled upon the nearest city, and settled in, beginning his new life as a Bio-Engineer, ever searching for his lost love.

Does or did your character have any companions or family? Lost girlfriend (searching for her).

How old is your character? 24

Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Dark brown eyes, light brown hair.

How does your character act? Collective when in hard situations, can be a wise-crack when an opportunity arises, yet regrets after incident.

Character's occupation: Engineer

Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Reading and Writing

Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He has a good aim, and has the basics for running a farm.

Does your character hate or fear anything? Hates: Wasted supplies. "Hates" (Vendetta): Against bandits.

Describe an example of your character in great suffering and pain (RP): "Agh! Someone get me a medical kit!" He cringes hard from the pain, grabbing his bleeding leg.

Provide an image of your character's skin: tinyurl.com/84n7vfa

Senisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Doom Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:51 am

Senisi wrote:

Character name: (Last names aren't required) Senisi

- Snicker Snack this is how I cut my apps -

- Snicker Snack, that is how I cut my apps -

Alright you are coming on the right track now though now I must inform that you will need to elabo on your current charaters role and backstory. Use some time dates and years, to help me and others find out how and through what time your character has endured his trials.

I notied you are giving in more effort in writing in your RP example but I must note that it needs to be a more extended senerio with more descriptive tomes of character and environment. Please make your changes and repost for re-check to your approval to the server.

Although nice job finding the tag line.

DENIED
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down