Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Rethosia-

2 posters

Go down

-Rethosia- Empty -Rethosia-

Post  Schwinny Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Leader: Kronaak - Valoshan
Government: Council
Council Members: Ames, Kronaak, Theadore, Creed, Swiss Kane (more will be added as time goes on)
Allies: Bavaria and Prospect Mira
Founded: January 1st, 2458
Coordinates: X: 1100 Z: -110
Population: 21

Summary - The capital of the ever growing Rethosian empire. Rethosia roughly translates into "Order" in the Valoshan dialect. Rethosia is located in a very rough, mountainous area, many building carved into the very cliffs that surround the city. The city has been officially opened quite recently.

Power and Position in the Wastes - Rethosia could be considered one of the most powerful cities in the wasteland. It's former rival Bavaria has been taken over and is now and addition to the Rethosian Empire. The rule over Bavaria only requires the town to supply the empire with soldiers when necessary and must adjust to any rules the empire requests them to. Bavaria is beginning to fade away however, and may soon be cast out from the Rethosian Empire. The city's main objective is to expand their empire and bring peace and civilization to the wasteland as best as it can.

Points of Interest - Rethosia has a few substantial landmarks within. One being the walls of the city itself. The tough metal walls stretch around the entire city and consist of three layers: An outside two meter thick layer of metal, a one meter layer of sheet metal in the middle, and a one meter layer of wood facing inside the city. The large radio station is another of the major points of interest. The station is capable of making near global broadcasts and can receive almost any transmission in the wastes. The large satellite dish on top makes it capable of doing this and all of the great station was designed by Rethosia's head scientist, Swiss Kane. A smaller landmark includes the business district, complete with many useful shops and stands.

Current News - Swiss Kane has been accepted as the newest member of the council due to his vast intellect and hard work he has done around the city.
Rethosia is currently planning a meeting with Union City to discuss a possible alliance. This meeting should be held within the next couple of days (IRL)

Screenshots

-Rethosia- 2012-02-18_204602
Rethosia Broadcast Station

-Rethosia- 2012-02-18_204731
View of the canyon and Mayor Kronaak's home

-Rethosia- 2012-02-18_204914
City gate

-Rethosia- 2012-02-18_205316
Local herps, Theadore and Allen Very Happy
Schwinny
Schwinny

Back to top Go down

-Rethosia- Empty Re: -Rethosia-

Post  Schwinny Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Hello everyone, this is Kronaak here to leave a little message concerning Rethosia and sort of just a few things going on in the server.

Many of you may have noticed I haven't been online quite as much in the past few weeks and I'm here to explain the reason behind that. Its rather simple: I just haven't been enjoying the server as much as I used to. Playing on the server and watching over Rethosia is starting to seem like more of a chore than just something I do for fun, and I don't like that. RPing on Ruined World used to be almost somewhat of a hobby, something I would do for fun, but now I just don't like the way the server operates these days. It seems to be full of inexperienced RPers and has almost no form of authority anymore. The mods really can't do shit, we just don't have any commands open for us to use to help the people who play on the server. I'm beginning to rant so I suppose I'll just get to the whole point of this message. I am going to be taking a bit of a break from the server for a few weeks, maybe months. I'll check in every few days or so to see what's going on, but only for maybe a half hour. I'm going to have to ask of all of you council members to watch over Rethosia for me and make sure it doesn't simply fade away as does every city. I'm not forcing you guys, but it would make me happy to know that all my hard work wont go to waste quite yet. Kronaak will hopefully be back one day and I know there isn't much RP reason for this, but lets just say he's on a business trip or something Smile

So goodbye for now, I hope things will be a bit better when and if I return.
Schwinny
Schwinny

Back to top Go down

Post  hello2u08 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Schwinny wrote:Hello everyone, this is Kronaak here to leave a little message concerning Rethosia and sort of just a few things going on in the server.

Many of you may have noticed I haven't been online quite as much in the past few weeks and I'm here to explain the reason behind that. Its rather simple: I just haven't been enjoying the server as much as I used to. Playing on the server and watching over Rethosia is starting to seem like more of a chore than just something I do for fun, and I don't like that. RPing on Ruined World used to be almost somewhat of a hobby, something I would do for fun, but now I just don't like the way the server operates these days. It seems to be full of inexperienced RPers and has almost no form of authority anymore. The mods really can't do shit, we just don't have any commands open for us to use to help the people who play on the server. I'm beginning to rant so I suppose I'll just get to the whole point of this message. I am going to be taking a bit of a break from the server for a few weeks, maybe months. I'll check in every few days or so to see what's going on, but only for maybe a half hour. I'm going to have to ask of all of you council members to watch over Rethosia for me and make sure it doesn't simply fade away as does every city. I'm not forcing you guys, but it would make me happy to know that all my hard work wont go to waste quite yet. Kronaak will hopefully be back one day and I know there isn't much RP reason for this, but lets just say he's on a business trip or something Smile

So goodbye for now, I hope things will be a bit better when and if I return.
yeah, i agree in some part. the RP isn't very good now, there is a TON of random crap going on in the global chat, and there seems to be only a few hardcore RPers left, and they are the regulars. overal, the server needs to be improved

hello2u08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum