Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plugins and Mods

5 posters

Go down

Plugins and Mods Empty Plugins and Mods

Post  Kthak5 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Here is the place to post all of your suggestions about plugins and mods.

I will start this list off:

Bookworm: It allows users to read and write books in Minecraft. This could add on to the lore tremendously.

Chestlock: It allows for locked chests which is essential.

Essentials: It's in the name. It adds many commands.
Kthak5
Kthak5

Back to top Go down

Plugins and Mods Empty Re: Plugins and Mods

Post  Schwinny Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Well I know what plugin NOT to add. Vampirism! Very Happy

Besides that, all I can think of is Herochat, but I think Essentials already has some chat system, so maybe not.
Schwinny
Schwinny

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthak5 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:19 pm

big brother is also what we need
Kthak5
Kthak5

Back to top Go down

Plugins and Mods Empty Firelord Plugin

Post  QuinnHatrik Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 pm

I found this cool plugin where wherever you walk, fire appears there. It could create some cool RP situations. afro

I can't post a link, but go on youtube and search "Firelord Plugin"
QuinnHatrik
QuinnHatrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Plexico Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Autocraft. This is like 300 years in the future isn't it? It's an improved plugin of that crappy Movecraft. You make a ship that requires some expensive stuff to make, or a lot of non-expensive stuff. You can actually fly it, drop bombs and shoot cannons. I don't think any old newbie joining the server should be allowed to fly an airship. Maybe there can be a class for newbies and they can only fly a basic ship. Just a suggestion, might be good on this server.
Oh and I definitely think we need herochat. MAYBE heroes plugin or whatever it is it's like a lvling rpg plugin.
Plexico
Plexico

Back to top Go down

Post  Richaro Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:58 am

Plexico wrote:Autocraft. This is like 300 years in the future isn't it? It's an improved plugin of that crappy Movecraft. You make a ship that requires some expensive stuff to make, or a lot of non-expensive stuff. You can actually fly it, drop bombs and shoot cannons. I don't think any old newbie joining the server should be allowed to fly an airship. Maybe there can be a class for newbies and they can only fly a basic ship. Just a suggestion, might be good on this server.
Oh and I definitely think we need herochat. MAYBE heroes plugin or whatever it is it's like a lvling rpg plugin.

Me likey the avatar pic and your suggestion.. though the heroes plugin would make a few things complicated and confusing to some

Edit- \/ What he said

Last edited by Richaro on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Richaro
Richaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwinny Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Plexico wrote:Autocraft. This is like 300 years in the future isn't it? It's an improved plugin of that crappy Movecraft. You make a ship that requires some expensive stuff to make, or a lot of non-expensive stuff. You can actually fly it, drop bombs and shoot cannons. I don't think any old newbie joining the server should be allowed to fly an airship. Maybe there can be a class for newbies and they can only fly a basic ship. Just a suggestion, might be good on this server.

The skills in Heroes are too... "medievally" for the server, everything else sounds good though
Schwinny
Schwinny

Back to top Go down

Post  Plexico Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Schwinny wrote:

The skills in Heroes are too... "medievally" for the server, everything else sounds good though

I agree, hereos isn't right.
Plexico
Plexico

Back to top Go down

Post  Richaro Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am

we can still just use mcmmo

right?
Richaro
Richaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwinny Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Richaro wrote:we can still just use mcmmo

right?

Yeah, that could work, I really don't have an opinion on it. It's up to Saper I guess.
Schwinny
Schwinny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down