Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Ruined World 2 Application Format

+2
Admin
Beluga
6 posters

Go down

Official Ruined World 2 Application Format Empty Official Ruined World 2 Application Format

Post  Beluga Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:
Country of Residence and Time Zone:
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?
What is your reason for applying to this server?
Have you been banned before, if so why?
Do you agree with our rules?
What is your opinion about our lore, does it need improvement?
Will you use the server's official texture pack?

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required)
Your character's story so far:
Does or did your character have any companions or family?
How old is your character?
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?
How does your character act?
Character's occupation:
Does your character have an education? (Read or write)
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced:
Does your character hate or fear anything?
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy:

Include a screenshot of your skin:
Any additional information about you or your character that is relevant?

Last edited by Beluga on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beluga
Beluga

Back to top Go down

Official Ruined World 2 Application Format Empty Re: Official Ruined World 2 Application Format

Post  Admin Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Good work Beluga, I can take that off the To-Do list now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ruinedworld2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official Ruined World 2 Application Format Empty Re: Official Ruined World 2 Application Format

Post  QuinnHatrik Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:38 pm

I'll make a mock application for it once I'm done writing Drakmua up.
QuinnHatrik
QuinnHatrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Beluga Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:08 pm

QuinnHatrik wrote:I'll make a mock application for it once I'm done writing Drakmua up.

Awesome, that'd be great.
Beluga
Beluga

Back to top Go down

Post  QuinnHatrik Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Alright I'll have one better soon.

Last edited by QuinnHatrik on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
QuinnHatrik
QuinnHatrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Beluga Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Quinn wtf, make a proper app if ur going to give an example.
Beluga
Beluga

Back to top Go down

Post  Plexico Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:06 pm

I don't even know if I can apply yet, but I want to play on this server so bad so here it goes.
Out of Character
MineCraft account name: Sulub224
Country of Residence and Time Zone: US, pacific time zone
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is when one takes the form of another character for fun. To roleplay, you must do what your character would do if it was real life in the situation you are in. I have played on many roleplaying servers, not only on minecraft. I have played 2 minecraft roleplaying servers so far.
What is your reason for applying to this server? Because the backstory is awesome, the admins seem cool and I can imagine myself having a blast on this server.
Have you been banned before, if so why? On another server, I was banned for breaking blocks to get into someones house when I was being chased.
Do you agree with our rules? Yes, they seem fair.
What is your opinion about our lore, are they good, do we need to improve on it? No, you need not improve it's epic and I love it.
Will you use the server's official texture pack? I will assuming it won't lag the shit out of my computer. If it is really high pixel then I might not be able to play but if it works I will always use it.

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) William Knightwind
Your character's story so far: William's great, great grand parents were victims of the robot attack when robots began to slaughter man kind. His grand parents were raised in the ruined world, and they fought for thier life every minute of the day.
His parents fought in the war when operation full circle was commencing. He is a soldier, just like his family and struggling to survive in his small low-defense beat up home that stands basicly in the middle of nowhere. His father was killed right infront of him by a fuelbot, and his mother was struck by a raider's ranged weapon. His brother is still with him, but they have not seen each other in years. William still fights the mutated every day for survival.. he hopes someone will come for him as he will not last long if someone does not.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? Parents dead, brother hasn't been seen in years.
How old is your character? Twenty two.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? A scar across his left eye, he cannot see very well from that eye. Black hair, sort of shaggy. Not skinny, but not a beefcake either.
How does your character act? Always seems to be sarcastic.
Character's Occupation: He is basicly a warrior, I guess and he fights to survive.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He can read and write, his family never held back on education for their children.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He seems to have perfected the art of enchanting and that gives him a great advantage in combat.
Does your character hate or fear anything? Has an extreme unliking for slimes.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: Erm.. I don't really understand this part.

Any additional information about you or your character that is relevant? No, all is above.

Include a screenshot of your skin:

http: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images /405/20111217085926 .png

http: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images /811/20111217085907 .png

http: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images /220/20111217085941 .png

I'm not allowed to post images, so take out the spaces
Plexico
Plexico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank you for the application, but we are still in development. This is a development forum. The server itself has been down for almost a year now, but myself and a few people are starting it up again. You are welcome to help if you would like.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Plexico Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Saper wrote:Thank you for the application, but we are still in development. This is a development forum. The server itself has been down for almost a year now, but myself and a few people are starting it up again. You are welcome to help if you would like.
Really I can help? What can I do?
Plexico
Plexico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:56 pm

The primary thing that needs to be worked on currently is the build server. If you would like, I could PM you the IP and you could join when it becomes active.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Plexico Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Saper wrote:The primary thing that needs to be worked on currently is the build server. If you would like, I could PM you the IP and you could join when it becomes active.

Sure, send me it.
Plexico
Plexico

Back to top Go down

Official Ruined World 2 Application Format Empty Server app

Post  Rashed_is_Ezio Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:56 am

My self I am looking for a Fallout-like-server badly, luckily this one looks good!
So maybe onces its up, i might join!

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:Rashed_is_Ezio
Country of Residence and Time Zone: 4+GMT
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?I had alot experiences, i do Role play alot!Even my friends says I am Great one, so i thought maybe a Fallout-like-server Would be good Wink also RolePlay is my hobby, I played Fallout alot, Now, I am playing minecraft alot Ha.
What is your reason for applying to this server?Like i Said, I am a great roleplayer, enjoys roleplaying,loves it, You get the idea?
Have you been banned before, if so why? Not a server i was banned, Honest! everyone liked me, I Respect admins and mods too! and They Respect me too. *Respect the others and You will have more respect*
Do you agree with our rules?They are good and i shall follow them!
What is your opinion about our lore, are they good, do we need to improve on it?Nah lore is fine! nothing need to be changed
Will you use the server's official texture pack? Well, Last days fits it but i love faithful, But hey, You need fit the right thing!

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Rashed or Ezio *I will explain why They call me both of those names*
Your character's story so far:Rashed Was part of an Assassin Guild, They lived underground deep deep, Were you will find diamonds and Rich stuff, Rashed didnt knew his parents, but the master knew his father well, Very well, and he told him all about his father, Rashed did had some friends.. but one day, when Rashed turned 17.. there was a attack, Explosion.. death... Those Things... Killed his Friends and brothers.. A few Escaped From there, But The rest were dead, even Womens are childern was slaughtered... But now, Rashed is Seeking wealth... And Wants to put A end to those robots, But nowdays... Rashed New name is Ezio, because of his Speed and Power....
Does or did your character have any companions or family?He did... but they died, some fleed...
How old is your character? 27
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?Wears Blue Cloth,Has A Symbol of the assassins under his shirt, Cough up blood some times, Loves Drinking too!
How does your character act?A Sliver Toung, Can Move Quite fast, or how about a Dialogue thingy? Ezio:"So Mike... some one Said they wanted you to be gone... but no reasons was told.. why? Why they want you dead?" Mike:" Because I forgot there money.. please have a heart! Don't Kill me... PLEASE!!!" Ezio: "*Pulls Out Knife* I might let you live...but first, why should i let you live??" Mik:"I will Pay you double the price! and a extra If You kill these guys!" Ezio:"Seems a Deal..." ((Two Days after Murdering those Bandits)) Ezio:"Now.. the money..." Mike:here! Now leave me alone please!" Ezio:"Yes,Yes leave.." Mike:*Walks away* Ezio:*pulls Gun out* "See you in hell" *Shoot him* "Job done i guess..."
Character's Occupation: An Assassin or/and a bounty hunter
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He can Read perfect but Writing is Has some Grammar problem....
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Climbing, Hiding, Stealth And Speed
Does your character hate or fear anything? Fear Spiders and Cobwebs More than anything...
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy:He would help the poors, I really dont have much too say i mean everthing i wrote it up there! But He would Try to survive In the wastes As long as he can, And Try to build his own Guild!
Sorry for not uploading a pic, I need sometime to edit it! But I promise some good Roleplay one!
Hope you let me in guys!

~Rashed *Ra_sh_ed*
[code]

Rashed_is_Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  Richaro Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 am

Rashed_is_Ezio wrote: -Snipity snip-

Well... if you could work on the grammer a lot, put some more details as to why your called an assassin and used shift to space each section so the app isnt just one giant clusterf*%& of text maybe youll have a chance to be accepted when the server comes out.
Richaro
Richaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:35 am

Be nice Richaro. Ezio, welcome to the forum. I would ask you to review your application and have it edited by the time the server comes out. However, for now, feel free to hang around and see what we do. We may even need your hand.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beluga Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Posted removed.

Last edited by Beluga on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beluga
Beluga

Back to top Go down

Post  Rashed_is_Ezio Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 am

Beluga wrote:
Rashed_is_Ezio wrote:My self I am looking for a Fallout-like-server badly, luckily this one looks good!
So maybe onces its up, i might join!

Out of Character
MineCraft account name:Rashed_is_Ezio
Country of Residence and Time Zone: 4+GMT
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences?I had alot experiences, i do Role play alot!Even my friends says I am Great one, so i thought maybe a Fallout-like-server Would be good Wink also RolePlay is my hobby, I played Fallout alot, Now, I am playing minecraft alot Ha.
What is your reason for applying to this server?Like i Said, I am a great roleplayer, enjoys roleplaying,loves it, You get the idea?
Have you been banned before, if so why? Not a server i was banned, Honest! everyone liked me, I Respect admins and mods too! and They Respect me too. *Respect the others and You will have more respect*
Do you agree with our rules?They are good and i shall follow them!
What is your opinion about our lore, are they good, do we need to improve on it?Nah lore is fine! nothing need to be changed
Will you use the server's official texture pack? Well, Last days fits it but i love faithful, But hey, You need fit the right thing!

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Rashed or Ezio *I will explain why They call me both of those names*
Your character's story so far:Rashed Was part of an Assassin Guild, They lived underground deep deep, Were you will find diamonds and Rich stuff, Rashed didnt knew his parents, but the master knew his father well, Very well, and he told him all about his father, Rashed did had some friends.. but one day, when Rashed turned 17.. there was a attack, Explosion.. death... Those Things... Killed his Friends and brothers.. A few Escaped From there, But The rest were dead, even Womens are childern was slaughtered... But now, Rashed is Seeking wealth... And Wants to put A end to those robots, But nowdays... Rashed New name is Ezio, because of his Speed and Power....
Does or did your character have any companions or family?He did... but they died, some fleed...
How old is your character? 27
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features?Wears Blue Cloth,Has A Symbol of the assassins under his shirt, Cough up blood some times, Loves Drinking too!
How does your character act?A Sliver Toung, Can Move Quite fast, or how about a Dialogue thingy? Ezio:"So Mike... some one Said they wanted you to be gone... but no reasons was told.. why? Why they want you dead?" Mike:" Because I forgot there money.. please have a heart! Don't Kill me... PLEASE!!!" Ezio: "*Pulls Out Knife* I might let you live...but first, why should i let you live??" Mik:"I will Pay you double the price! and a extra If You kill these guys!" Ezio:"Seems a Deal..." ((Two Days after Murdering those Bandits)) Ezio:"Now.. the money..." Mike:here! Now leave me alone please!" Ezio:"Yes,Yes leave.." Mike:*Walks away* Ezio:*pulls Gun out* "See you in hell" *Shoot him* "Job done i guess..."
Character's Occupation: An Assassin or/and a bounty hunter
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He can Read perfect but Writing is Has some Grammar problem....
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: Climbing, Hiding, Stealth And Speed
Does your character hate or fear anything? Fear Spiders and Cobwebs More than anything...
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy:He would help the poors, I really dont have much too say i mean everthing i wrote it up there! But He would Try to survive In the wastes As long as he can, And Try to build his own Guild!
Sorry for not uploading a pic, I need sometime to edit it! But I promise some good Roleplay one!
Hope you let me in guys!

~Rashed *Ra_sh_ed*
[code]
I'd deny you. Include your "special skills" in the example of your character in our world, and it should be more than one paragraph.
So Should i edit it? so my app can get accepted? Look i am sorry i didn't improve it that much but i Was Busy with alot of stuff but i am back, So yea i will edit it after a while...

Rashed_is_Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 pm

2 things.

1: The server isn't even online, and we are not even accepting applications at the moment.

2: Your application has nothing to do with the lore. You must incorporate your ideas to work with it. An underground assassin's guild is extremely unrealistic and unnecessary, and I would not take any characters or mentioning of that seriously. Try again when we are accepting applications.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beluga Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 pm

In Character
Character name: (Last names aren't required) Eutychus_Aurelius
Your character's story so far: Eutychus doesn't remember his family, he was abandoned at birth. Locals from a nearby town found him alone in the wastes and raised him. They taught him the basics of survival and brought them in to their society. He felt safe from the dangers of the wastes until a group of bandits attacked the village, spilling the blood of anyone in their way. Eutychus was forced out into the wastes in search of shelter and food. He wandered the wastes for what seemed like days until he found a ruined building. Inside were hundreds of readable books, here he stayed safe and gained knowledge about past cultures. He learned about a once fierce and dominant empire called Rome, the books he intently read told him everything about Rome. What interested him the most was their military. The books described to him what the soldiers would wear, what weapons they used, and how they fought. He copied it all, and turned into a true Roman solider. He headed out and began to travel the wastes once more. He learned from a wastelander of a town to the east called, New Commensia. It was built from Roman influence and Eutychus thought it would be a perfect place to settle. The journey was long and difficult, but he made it and entered the city.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? Doesn't know anything about his biological parents, foster parents were most likely slaughtered by bandits..
How old is your character? 32
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? Eutychus has sort dark brown hair; his nails are bitten down due to stress. He wears steel armor trimmed with iron, underneath is a torn red shirt that covers his arms. His race is human.
How does your character act? He is serious about his occupation and overprotective about New Commensia. Eutychus is unfriendly when talking to newcomers as he believes they might be plotting against him or the town. He is paranoid.
Character's occupation: He is the latest mayor of the wooden town New Commensia.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) He can speak phrases and basic words from the ancient language Latin.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He doesn't have any special skills, but he does have an entire town guard willing to protect him from danger.
Does your character hate or fear anything? Eutychus doesn't think fondly of the Herbtoxins, rumors say that they are trying to assassinate him and steal his role as mayor.
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: Eutychus opened his eyes in breathed in slowly; he pulled a blade out of his left shoe and began to examine it as if he never saw it before. Today he will kill the mayor of New Commensia, today he would become a murder. Eutychus thought long about his decision the night before. "Was it justified?" he asked himself. "Of course not", he thought to himself, but the leaders of Rome didn't get to become emperors by playing fairly.
Eutychus proceeded to the town hall; here the mayor would perform a speech in a few hours. Eutychus installed a hidden hatch underneath the podium that opened and lead the victim into a ditch filled with toxic material. The hatch could be opened remotely so that is where he headed. He waited and waited, until the mayor and a few town guards arrived outside the town hall. "Gather round, I have an important message for you all to hear." The mayor walked up to the stand. "As you all know we had a minor incident in the town mines the other day. I am afraid it is true; one of the miners was killed. It has truly been---" Eutychus closed his eyes and flipped the switch, the trapdoor below the podium dropped and so did the mayor. The crowd gasped and the town guard drew their swords, the mayor fell helplessly, while screaming on his way down. When the screaming finally stopped the smell of burnt flesh filled the air. The mayor had been successfully slain.

Include a screenshot of your skin: Official Ruined World 2 Application Format A_roma10
Any additional information about you or your character that is relevant? No, but I do have information that is irrelevant.
Fuck yo' shit, I gotta mustache.
Beluga
Beluga

Back to top Go down

Post  Richaro Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 am

Beluga wrote:In Character
Any additional information about you or your character that is relevant? No, but I do have information that is irrelevant.
Fuck yo' shit, I gotta mustache.

^ LOLWUT?
Richaro
Richaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down