Ruined World II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LokiTheCat's Whitelist Application

Go down

LokiTheCat's Whitelist Application Empty LokiTheCat's Whitelist Application

Post  LokiACat Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Out of Character
MineCraft account name: LokiTheCat
Country of Residence and Time Zone: I live in the USA, Eastern Time Zone.
Define roleplaying in your own words, do you have any past roleplaying experiences? Roleplaying is taking place of a character, controlling it, and defining his/her "fate." (how they end up) I have a small amount of Minecraft RP experiences, but I also have roleplayed on other games and on forum roleplay.
What is your reason for applying to this server? I want to provide a good Minecraft Post-Post-Post Apocalypse experience myself, and others that I work with or help during my character(s) lifetime.
Have you been banned before, if so why? Once, on a crappy prison server which had basically no protection zones (griefers evrywhere) and the only rule punishments were jailtimes. (At least when I got on.) I got banned for getting angry at them for having such a crappy rule and punishment system.
Do you agree with our rules? Yes. (Fuck Yo' Shit, I got a mustache.)
In Character
Character name: Shran (Last names aren't required)
Your character's story so far: He was one of the only Herboxtians born outside of the Advent, or that has never been there. His dad died because he had a debt with a human and he killed him out of anger. This was when he was only 4 years old, so he never remembered that is happened. He spent his childhood experimenting, mostly, and also attending the one Herboxtian-only school. When he was 18 he got a job at a research lab trying to find a way to rid of the radiation easily. Then after 6 years of research the project was shut down. At that point he started concocting medicines and selling them to get money. Once, he found a cure for radiation poisoning, but it was extremely hard to make and no one believed it would work. He forgot this recipe soon and no one knew about it after that. Then, when he was starting to get spare money, his supply room was raided and he lost most of his money and ingredients. Next he started experimenting on ways to get Herboxtians to absorb sunlight, as do plants. He failed to do this as he could not find a way to make it so every cell on the outside of his body absorbs sunlight, without taking years and years and lots of money to do so. Now he is 27, and is trying to decide what to do with his life.
Does or did your character have any companions or family? He has the whole race of Herboxtians, as they act as a large family, and especially his mother.
How old is your character? 27 years old.
Describe what your character looks like, any distinctive physical features? He looks like most Herboxtians, though a little shorter, and his vines are thicker than the average and his thorns longer but not as thick.
How does your character act? He acts rational and logically for the most part but sometimes gets overconfident. He is not the great in dealings with races other than humans and Herboxtians, having not seen them much.
Character's occupation: Former "doctor" and scientist, currently is trying to find one.
Does your character have an education? (Read or write) Yes, as all Herboxtians do.
Any special skills that your character has, nothing unbalanced: He has a knack for scientific experiments, but is somewhat weak, not extremely, but somewhat.
Does your character hate or fear anything? He hates the rift and everything about it, including demons, which he fears. He also fears lava (Robo fuel?)
Describe an example of your character in our world, be lengthy: Blur. Everything was a blur as I moved through the desert. It's dark out, so I have to move fast. *Raider comes up* Give me your stuff! *4 others follow him* Me: No. *Vines pop through shirt and I leap towards the lead raider* *Thorns peirce throat, I knock another 2 raiders off their feet, then strangle them as I leap towards the last two* *Bullet lodges in my shoulder, I'm sent off course and directly into the last raider* We've got you now, plant-man. The two raiders say as the last raider dodges me. I let them think I gave up, then I knock them together with a push from my vines. I have exerted myself extremely, and my wound could kill me any second. I just took a huge risk, I don't normally. *I struggle to get my last healing concoction from my pack.* *Hands shake as I pour it on my wound* *Builds a 2 block high wall of dirt around myself on all angles* Then I hear footsteps. I hope it is someone who could help me, but if not I be as quiet as possible. Mysterious being: Shran, I know your there. You shouldn't have left on this journey, come back to the city with me. *Takes a second to analyze who it might be* Me: Mother! Your right, I was very overconfident. I got shot by a raider and used up my last bottle of medicine. Dig through the wall of dirt, and you will find me. My Mother: I think you'd probably die soon if I didn't come here. I'm serious, you must stay in the city.
Provide an image of your character's skin: LokiTheCat's Whitelist Application Dv2dj

LokiACat

Back to top Go down

LokiTheCat's Whitelist Application Empty Re: LokiTheCat's Whitelist Application

Post  Black_Doom Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 pm

LokiACat wrote:Out of Character
MineCraft account name: LokiTheCat

Character name: Shran (Last names aren't required)

- *Snicker* *Snack* this is how I cut my apps -

Bravo bravo *clapping*

Rare thing to find a well done application and that you seem quite a good player to join us.

ACCEPTED

Remember to keep your charcter and to make your character know to groups in the wastes.

Enjoy your stay.
Black_Doom
Black_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  LokiACat Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Thank you.

LokiACat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content